Why do people hate the white race so much?

I made a pepe meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpAcztfmZUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Success breeds jealousy.

They hate us 'cause they ain't us, user.

Jealousy breeds hatred

also whites are the most attractive and everyone knows it and resents it

People think all of us are racists, which most of us are not.

That.

That's the most rare Pepe I even seen.

the people who hate whites the most are whites

imagine not being white

Simple, niggers hate that they no longer have to stick their faces on cow's butts, but they satiate that desire by asking landwhales to sit on their faces.

Because Jews.

*(((Whites)))

Fpbp

LMAO

Arabs / Persians?

Western civilization is built on the scientific and intellectual achievements of the Ottoman and Persian empires.

And I guess they are unjustly hated...

im white but ugly so I fucking despise attractive whites because I can never have one

same goes for shitskins. they hate whites because they can never be one or same boat, have an attractive white SO

im just glad being white will entitle me to attractive asians in the east

Wise words, user!

Postmodern Weltschmerz

Jewish propaganda. The jews get niggers, mexicans and asians to blame jewish industry like banking and war on 'white people'.

>white

chances are you guys are chicanos or niggers

The Irish are the greatest race. Gloriously isolated from the race mixing degeneracy of the other white nations while benefiting from white hegemony.

bruh attractiveness universally means "look more white". in every culture, and every race.

most of the scientific advancements are made by kikes, kikes are not white

Truth

>That homo that invented computers was a jew
I had no idea.

you're wrong, but at least you got the trips

>(((Success breeds jealousy)))
i've heard that being used before

also the major issues of the world (financial crisis, war for the military industrial complex, the propaganda in the media)

Turin didn't invent the computer, that was actually Charles Babbage

Doesnt say jew on his wikipedia page.

youtube.com/watch?v=UpAcztfmZUY

he is part Jew, on his fathers side

Because now they live in the countries of the white man because its clearly superior and they want it to be completely theirs. It makes sense at a primal level, and you must be an idiot to not see that.

as a third-world immigrant, the truth has set me free.

>the jews created all that stuff out of a vacuum and it had nothing to do with living in Europe and benefiting from previous scientific work done by Europeans or the advantageous scholastic conditions in Europe, there would have been exactly as many famous jewish scientists if jews had all lived in Africa, that's how smart they are.

No.

The truth is all races are jealous of whites
Sometimes jealousy leads to hate

I'm an Asian with an Asian Wife and we both realize this. That is why we are going to have hafu children. Better stock and will be easier for them to integrate into western society.

>inb4 cuck

if you get that from my post then you might be retarded, also depending on the time period the kikes would not have enjoyed the same conditions as a Catholic (and before you whinge about "MUH CHRISTIAN DARK AGES" Christian monks were the foremost presevers of knowledge against the barbarian hordes (Germanics, Mongols, pre enlightenment medieval Islam etc)

that's fucking retarded, Asians will eventually lead the world and you cunts already get better test scores, you even beat the Heebs

he's trolling, he's white.

one of my nations greatest shames is our failures in South Africa

>pick all images with columns
>they all have five columns

ALL OF MY POSTS ARE SATIRE AND NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY HAHA OK GCHQ

I think your post is leaving a lot out of the equation, if jews are so smart, why aren't Sephardic jews also making so many advancements? Why is it only the jews is the most advanced European countries making advancements as well? You're ignoring the fact that they were often building on the work of non-jewish Europeans.
>depending on the time period the kikes would not have enjoyed the same conditions as a Catholic
Yeah, they often enjoyed impressive privileges, depending on the country/time-period/prince.

it was the whole world too unfortunately. it;s all good.

Titanium white is best white.

When you stick your head above the crowd, your bound to have a few rocks thrown at you.

FPBP
Filled with envy, they want everything we are whilst simultaneously getting rid of us altogether.

so true

Because 50% brains 50% brawn

Still look better than the average nigger.