How do I make money off my foodstamp?

Just got my EBT card in the mail. Is there anyway I can make money off of it? Any tips and tricks?

How about you stop being a nigger?

I hear that babyfood can be a goldmine. No idea why.

Use it to buy sushi at whole foods. Government is buying you free sushi

every year when seattle has all it's outdoor festivals I buy a bunch of cases of water from the store and sell it for $2 a bottle on the sidewalk

usually make a few hundred bucks

I use cash but you could buy the water with EBT

pure profit

use it to buy cheap food and get /fit/

it will more than pay for itself.

Baby formula too, that shit is super expensive without assistance so people buy the shit off craigslist. Could probably get 75 cents on the dollar for it for a little work.

niggers and mexicans around here buy meat at sherms and return it for cash. fucking leeches

Quit being a nigger.

>buying babyformula from craiglist

Are people that crazy?

Stuff it down your throat and fucking choke to death on it, you nigger.

buy fucking food with it so you can save your money for other shit you mongoloid

this
stop being a fucking nigger

people selling that shit on craigslist are stealing it

They used to have food stamps. They looked kind of like Monopoly money. I worked at a gas station and they sold soup crackers pre-packaged for 10 cents. The degenerates woud come in several times a day and buy the crackers and get back 90 cents in normal coins. Doesn't help you but I guess that's why the switched to EBT.

Offer to buy your dealer's groceries in exchange for crack.

I used to do this, walk around walmart and other grocery stores and look for receipt. Find anything that you can buy with EBT and return them. Easy Profit.

buy many cases of grape soda then sell to other niggers for cash. Then buy some crack, then die

ill tell you the EBT loophole on how to get money with three easy steps

step one, you use your ebt card to buy personal hygiene products. why? you need to look good for step three

step two, you are also going to need to buy some nice clothes and by nice i mean professional like what you would wear if you had a job. why? because like step one you need to look the part for step three

step three, get on the bus and go to the nearest city. walk around the city and look for businesses that have signs in their windows that read "help wanted". this is where it gets good, once you find one of these businesses you go inside and walk right up to whoever is in charge and you inquire about their sign in the window and ask for a job.

and thats how you make money off of your ebt card

its that easy

buy metric shit tons of sodas in a state that gives you $0.05 a can to recycle them in the machines. drink sodas. get free money back.

or you know, you could actually use it to afford a healthy diet, you degenerate nigger, (You).

>all these morality cucks telling you not do game the shitty system
Buy yourself a TV or vidya machine

Gold

If your subsidized apartment pays for your electricity mine bitcoins.
Work a job that pays mostly in cash like a waiter
Spend it all, call and say it was stolen then do it again
Don't use at it all for a few months, then go to the fanciest grocery store in town and something stupidily expensive with it and watch how disgusted the cashier (and people behind you) look at you

Ah food stamps

They mark receipts with highlighters at Walmart

PROTIP: you cannot buy soaps, paper products, or toiletries with ebt. those all count as non-food. nice joke though.

> Spend two months of EBT on soda.
> Sell soda to a ghetto pawn shot
> Buy a HiPoint
> Kill yourself.

>step one, you use your ebt card to buy personal hygiene products. why? you need to look good for step three

Can't use an EBT to buy non-food item, retard.

Damn dude. Thanks. You saved my life.

this pretty much. the going rate in most of the country is 50 cents on the dollar

That's fucking brilliant

thanks for correcting the record welfare queen

Chinese buy it since they dont trust their own, there was a massive scandal in 2008.

A lot of drug dealers in the ghetto accept them as payment. Start there maybe.

but why not just buy food with it?

Usual going rate if you don't know the person is about .5:1.

>a lot

uh more like a few if they need to fill their fridge otherwise theyll tell you to fuck off

>buying anything but cheap plastic from china
Not even chink trust themselves.

Get a fucking job you parasite fuck! Work for your money like the rest of us you fucking dick hole. Get off welfare get off the couch and go make something of your life. Be something more than a waste.

>hhhur duuur huuuurururr

Except most people on EBT are working or have worked their entire lives.

Worked so hard they can't even feed themselves? Bullshit!
Work harder nigger.

Really? I'd have expected something more in the range of ₪1 per USD.

I bought my 3ds with ebt
I was hungry as shit for a month
But mario kart 7 is the truth

Are you 2 stupid?
The global economies will collapse and we will go to BTC gold silver standard

You might as well join in on riding this until the system comes off rails and crashes

obviously the wisest thing you could do is start prepping by getting storable food

I have worked my whole life but got fired last month and i'm going on gibs till i can find a job m8, that's what they're for anyway.

Buy alcohol in bulk and sell it in small bottles.

bonus: Create a flashy nigger brand and double the price

I don't think you're in any position to call other anons retarded. Get a job, shit head.

Working a part time job as a fucking cashier isn't actual "work". These are jobs for teenagers, not adults. You would be doing your country a service by killing yourself. I mean that with all sincerity.