youtube.com/watch?v=cS5xdOijHYU
dailydot.com/layer8/reagan-battalion-milo-yiannopoulos-never-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gays are just really into this young boys meme

who is this mummy

Irrelevant SocJus talking head btfo.

Seconded

BUMp

Be honest. If Soros paid you a small country's GDP, what would you do for him?

Whats the name of that boner condoner, OP?

Milo was destroyed by the real alt-right i.e. Spencer and company.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywmd8kR-AmI

M U M M Y
U
M
M
Y

i was thinking about the mccanns and if perhaps they were paid a lot of money for their daughter or what if all these careers of anti globalists that go downhill are actually the result of money being paid out

Why is it always Soros? Why not another rich Jew?

Whom

underrated

spencer is bland and boring and has done a fraction of what milo has for trump and our movement

plus he is narrow minded and fixated on huhwhiteness

holdingherown.com/

youtube.com/channel/UC0xME7kM52v6OlGA9RLvtwA

google search says rachel holder holding her own.

And people say milfs aren't gorgeous and pure. WHO IS DIS!!!

I'd do nothing

But his career isn't over, it's just starting.

M I L K E R S
I
L
K
E
R
S

Really working for those pennies today OP

Im sure your parents are so proud.

That gif looped about ten times before I noticed the penis. I kept looking for the shoe.

For more mummys:
youtube.com/watch?v=L4ttVP2cyK4&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=TnZhi5gaX8g

sauce please

confirmed for gay.

Milo is a money grubbing coal-burning jewish retard with expensive pearls and gaudy Jordans.

Why do you guys care so much? He never seemed to be liked much here before - which was honestly a refreshing change from that hellhole on Plebbit.

Agree for half up front, half when the job is done, get the money and skip the country...

Id go somewhere like South America, or the Antilles.

Id change my name to: Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III.

And I would never deal with Soros again, and retire in peace.

who is demon of semon?

Nice rack

WTF is wrong with you? Her skin is dirty and disgusting.

N-no gay here, user.

She kind of looks like a normie version of that stripper skank voltaire from early suicide girl days.

Youre next OP

Milo was already wealthy.

Trump said controversial things and get away,so will Milo

>Milo made his living being edgy as hell.
>Milo started to think that there weren't any red lines that he couldn't cross.
>Milo crossed one of those lines.
>Too bad, Milo. Like a lot of other people, you wouldn't learn until you actually pissed on the electric fence.

therachelholder.wordpress.com/2013/12/27/top-10-reasons-to-start-juicing-now/
ready to start juicing nommsayin

>alt-right
>spencer
how to spot a shill

Milf/10
Would lose a friend.

low test

Sweet jesus. A grade A milf.

Would love to bend her over on that counter and fuck her silly while it's broadcasted to the world.

Prove it or fuck off.

I could spend the rest of my life worshiping this woman's chest and die confident of a life well lived.

I wanna be her third husband.

>spencer is bland and boring and has done a fraction of what milo has for trump and our movement

>our movement

The whole alt-right bullshit was crafted by the left. If anything, the support for Trump was purely out of nationalism/patriotism.

>instagram.com/p/BLYol3Lho_L/?taken-by=therachelholder

Her instanigger. Them boobies man.

Yup I'm in love.

>tfw have a milf fetish

And with that I'm off to end my life.

>that body

Mother of god. Who is this? I want to call her mommy and nurse on them big ass titties!

no man there is no bad publicity this is good for milo. the more his name is in the news the better his future gets.

sure buddy

this is one hot mama

>no

This shit happened a long time ago. No one used it against him until now.

No one actually cares. Milo just decided that right now the left wing MSM is too aggressive and he can live off his freedom bux for a while. He doesn't want to play "victim" so he just walks away.

Pretty respectable. 10/10 race mixing kike imo.

Lefties get their first "win" in a long time, they wont win any time soon either. Let them embrace and revel in it.

Its funner to watch a retard fall occasionally, than to watch one roll around on the ground.

strawpoll.me/12391230/r

serious question guys

>white women age bad they said

>Implying no one would betray anyone for the right amount of money

Seriously, if someone offered me 2,5mio eurobucks to side with lefties, i'd do it.

noice

Her Instagram has some awesome bikini pics

10/10 would risk creating another autist with.

Bump, source

HNNNNNNNNG

geez, im busy for a couple days and i apparently miss a happening

her instagram is like 90% pictures of her stupid kids and dog

>Milo was paid out by Soros to ruin his own career
a year ago? that's retarded.sage

last reasonable photo I could find for you fags

>a pair of DDs is all it needs to make everyone in here forget about ((())) even in the most obvious cases

really, think, etc

Those tits can de-rail any thread.

i start to really believe that soros is actually /ourguy/. now before you call me shill hear me out

youtube.com/watch?v=dnsHl5qzpYc check at 7:35
why is soros always seem to be so happy about the time with the nazis?

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2U6Rl98PM
even says its the happiest time of his life

is he maybe on the nazis side? while rothschild and rockefeller and all the others try to controll the people through the banking system, the bought politicians and creation of laws usually hidden from sight soros always finances movements creating an impact in the lifes of people directly visible to everyone. is he trying to draw attention? is he funding such stuff to make us angry about the jews and the degeneracy, to make those more obvious to usin order to redpill people in masses by showing how stupid the political agenda is? is he still in the sheets with the nazis?

now assuming that soros really payed milo for this (no reason to believe it as OP is a faggot that doesnt provide any sources or reason to think so) it could just be the same. make milo make a somewhat controversial statement to then fund a media campange to go apeshit over him to show people how stupid the media is.

(to be continued)

(part 2)
theamericanmirror.com/soros-trump-win-landslide-president-hillary-done-deal/
he literally says that the candidate he supported with a billion of dollar will lose the popular vote but will win either way. why give her the billion dollars then in the first place if its already clear? why make it so openly that the public generally wont support the candidate you gave your money to. shouldnt he try to make the whole thing seem legit and fair? why not keep his mouth shut about it?
he already implies that the election is rigged in hillaries favor which means she shouldnt need all that money, and that exposing this might lead to trump gaining more support. unless he didnt want hillary to win. he may gave her money, but she blow it all on propaganda, CTR and exposing her own corrupt administration and media full speed. was this the plan? finance hillary so she can expose herself even faster? he may lost a billion to hillary but i dont think thats much to him, and i bet he had other deals going making sure he will gain from trumps victory too

>implying I'm more interested in a pseudo-conspiracy than getting myself juiced up and cleaned of all those negative toxins
youtube.com/watch?v=cS5xdOijHYU

juggs

>how to spot an uneducated and uninformed redditor

Soros was involved but I'm sure you'll be surprised to learn it was in support of "principled conservative" Egg McMuffin and his Rogaine Battallion.

dailydot.com/layer8/reagan-battalion-milo-yiannopoulos-never-trump/

>So, to recap: The Reagan Battalion bills itself as a coalition of conservative news outlets, many of which often take a critical stance on Trump but claim no affiliation with the group. Reagan Battalion lists in its contact information a website for the nonexistent Stop Donald Trump PAC. That group's web presence has largely been deleted, but archived copies show it was paid for by the Stop Trump PAC, a registered political action committee, created by a progressive activist, the website of which now links to the grassroots group Indivisible.

Indivisible is the group that's been doing the "protests" to disrupt Republican rallies and has ties to, surprise surprise, George Soros.

go soros's game is to spend a billion to get hillary in office to convince the world its too liberal so that there is a return to the nazi times he liked so much?

makes perfect sense to me!

you would think a woman with such genetics would get a partner with genetics to match, not borderline aspie genes

not to get hillary into office. soros expected her to win either way (was obviously wrong about that) but so she can blow all the money on the election and show how the media lies in her favor, openly picks a side and attacks the other and exposes the media bias. he probably wouldnt have to give any money for that, but thought that giving money for that purpose can enhance the effect

In goes the carrot!

At least he is white and they have children not a fucking small dog.

so in sead of buying out the media which is already for sale anyway he is going to gamble on playing with fire hoping the world can full its head out when communism shows us it clearly will not until people start dying en masse?

fucking stupid IMO man.
if you have anything to back it up im all east but seems dumb.

if he would buy the media and makes them drop redpills enmass people will just think he overtook the media to now spill his nazipropaganda. people need to realize stuff themselvesand the best way is to make them experience how bad it can be. also if he buys them just another channel will be opened spitting out propaganda. so he makes the media destroy themselves

estimable knocks

no people are stupid and can be propagandized easily.
if he wanted to he could change the country for the btter with legislative lobbying/buying alone.
just get rid of welfare/divorce/public education and the nuclear family comes back,
numales and trannies go away because they have fathers, niggers go back to classy negros because they have fathers
and america is great again.

>MUMMY I NEED TO BE JUICED

assume he buys off all the politicians (assuming he has enough money to outbuy the other kikes), and the media, and everything around it. enforces a nice world for us, and what happens then? he will get killed, or when he dies (which probably happens soon) the jews will just start jewing around again and convert the world to how it was.
if he exposes the jews by blowing everything into the open and people learning it themselves they wont be converted back into neat little kikeslaves again.
im not saying you should like him by the way. if this is really his job he wants to be hated, and not hating him would be a disgrace. im just trying to figure out what that dudes endgame is

Exactly what I am doing right now.

is there a way one can identify beforehand which girl is gonna age like this? 99% end up being whales

see how her mom looks

doesn't make sense. soros had a large hand in ruining europe demographically (and in general in a decade or two), and real nazi is rolling in their grave over that.

This. I always wait to see her family after we date for srs,because I want to know in advance if Im getting into shit situation.
At least Im fortunate to have 124x better looking girls per capita in my country than burger land.

depends on where you live bro. USA is like 800,000 of your "country".