Thanks alot

>Become WN
>Become obsessed with preservation
>Become obsessed with phenotype

Now I can't even look at fair-skinned spics with perfect bubble butts at the gym without feeling like a race traitor. Have I gone too far?

Stop blaming other people for your problems. You sound like a fucking woman. Saged

You're such a fucking loser. My god... Pretty sure all those latina girls feel terrible now.

Pathetic cunt...

>tfw white nationalist but have yellow fever

>flag

Islamic nigger

It's the Jews fault.

I have the same problem. Just don't have children with them.

just a fair warning even the white hispanics come from iberian peninsula which doesnt display the same positive traits as in nw euro, proceed with caution

source, a south italy nigger

You sound like a retard.

>tfw everyone in my city is a spic, a chink, or a kike and the rest are bleeding heart liberals who don't mix with their own race
Califag reporting in

I can honestly say that .webm does absolutely nothing for me. It's like I'm watching the beginning of a bovine artificial insemination video.

>t. straight white male with 40 confirmed kills, all of them white

I think niggers are the only race of women I wouldn't at least consider fucking.

I'm not nordic/celtic, I appreciate them greatly, but I'm so far down the pheno-hole that I'm almost exclusively seeking regional diaspora at this point. It's probably not the healthiest outlook but is it necessarily wrong given the importance of preserving a unique Euro type?

go out in style, if you know what I mean

I am not a degenerate. Virgin until marriage. Since there are no virgin white women, high chances my wife will indeed be an Asian qt. It may be kikes' fault, but white women haven't even attempted to resist, unlike the men.

Not just Cali my friend. I'm the only huwhite in my gym, they are all spics and a few niggers. Our people are failing their 14 words.

I'm not a fan of black women but that one looks amazing. Must be the contrast of her insides compared to her skin.

Deciding to only be attracted to white women isn't a problem you fucking sperg. Here is a problem

> Be me
> Divorced last year after 10 years of marriage
> Ex wife fucked up big time, so don't have to pay alimony (praise kek)
> Single in early 30's, good job, decent looking
> No problem finding dates, even if a bit rusty
> Every woman my age seems to have kids or be a complete SJW lunatic
> Look for conservative women
> Keep looking
> Keep looking
> Keep dating SJW's in the meantime for the sex
> Still looking for conservative woman with no kids
> Can't take the SJW's anymore so stop dating them until I can find a conservative woman.
> Keep looking....
> Still looking......

What do bros? If there are conservative women do they all get married in their early 20s and get pulled out of the dating pool? Literally cannot find a single one.

Same here. I go to a university that is nearly 25% Asian and there are cute Asian girls which approach me lol.

White girls think they are such high class bitches when they really aren't

Faggot anglin, is that you?

Yes. Get politics out of your sexuality. You'll become a monster. If you're going to think racially about women, try to frame it as an urge to settle down and have an actual relationship with a white woman. Be serious. Don't be shallow.

Never mind. Not true.

why didn't Kate ever do hardcore?

>Virgin until marriage.

LOL.

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC.

Anglin is a manlet that probably couldn't even get a white woman. I'm 194cm and muscular, have money, etc. etc. I could choose whomever I want, for the most part. None of them can meet my two standards:
>not fat
>virgin
Can't find a single white woman with this criteria.

join a church?

>I am not a degenerate. Virgin until marriage.
Good for you. I would be too if I could redo things. Ignore (((them))) when (((they))) are shaming you btw.

>race mixer for anything but sport
>not degenerate

Race mixing makes you an ingrate or a thief
Thus devoid of integrity

Try meeting high school chicks.

>lives in America

Oops better not... Pretty sure some born-again Christian single mother with a head on her shoulders will eventually accept you.

You're thinking about female agency the wrong way

You are a nigger, why would a grown man put up with a child? Modern humans aren't real people until they're in their 20s, to varying degrees.

I'm trying to do that. I feel like politics is nearly inseparable at least from my mindset or endgame. I can live day to day without autistic screeching about bagelstein. In fact it's a bit of an escape to think about settling down with a huwhite woman and not worry about the war anymore, I'll have served my people (for now)

fucking nigger

>Portugese

Lmao, better to be a virgin than live in a country that's only achievement is inventing jungle spics.

no, this is how you should have felt long ago. white women only or you're a piece of shit.

Haven't been to a church in years, but I guess it's not a bad idea.

Would rather just stay single than raise another man's kids for him, Vasco.

You'd be surprised, but women feel fucking horrible, if some weirdo or ugly man dares to not, at least physically, like them.

Given that you was trying to offend OP

I'm almost tempted to say no to Swedes as they are not my phenotype. That's how far I take this, more than most.

>Modern humans aren't real people until they're in their 20s

Sure... you like a woman who's been around, with lots of practice, who knows how to suck a cock.

Some alpha will teach her while she's young and innocent while you study and work to become attractive to her... when she's 25, 26 you'll finally have her, and you'll be able to tell the loser who took her virginity "Ahah!! I'm the one marrying her now and having kids with her, faggot! Take that!"

Meanwhile, he'll just shrug it off and wait for your daughter to grow up.

Ahah, pathetic servant...

No, you haven't gone too far. Stay away from the Latinas and stick to your own kind.

What stealth rare is this??

This type is thinking is required and when the time comes - when controversial nationalist ideas come into action we will support them.

>falling for the white rays meme
God that's pathetic. When will you faggots learn the difference between median and average, and the difference between genotype and phenotype.

Thanks for (You).
Take mine.

And phenotype is killed for ever with influx of foreign blood. Now go back to Croatia Kanake rat

Except of course YOU are Larping

Meanwhile in reality

>pathetic servant

?

The "alpha" in this scenario is literally training girls to be other men's wives.

Dumb fuck.

I don't believe a person can be this retarded.....

3/10 for making me wonder

Kek. I think, if that subhuman is such a fuclking sperg, how its readers would be?

>Have I gone too far?
NO

Tough talk coming from Spain's bitch.

Nationalism is for cucks. There is only the individual. Kill everyone else and weave your nest from their skins. Put the girl-butts on the inside, they're soft.

FG

That's just what I care about. My country...

You're the one with a retarded reading comprehension.

Women are worse off for having slept with other people. The 'alpha' in this scenario steals the most intimate experience she can give to someone, and makes her worse off for marriage. The husband incurs higher risk for less reward. He's paying full price for used goods that were given away for free.

>Doesn't care about country
>Previously insulted the US
>Believes alpha males just fuck chicks for sex and don't care about offspring

M'kay, pal.

>Try meeting high school chicks.

Hey Poortugal. I'm back from College and my home state has lenient AoC laws (I can go down to 15). Where the fuck do I meet High School girls at this point?

which state

this is some superbeta shit lol

Threads like this talking up imaginary harm from exposure to Sup Forums are a well-established shill template.

Where did I insult the US, you absolute moron? I just said you guys can't meet girls under 18, where they've already been anal gaped to hell and back.

You have to meet them through family.

Colorado.

I'm marrying a chinese girl that is a literal 9/10+

I feel your problems OP. I feel like such a traitor, but I feel like the best thing for the human race as a whole is for me to procreate with the best suitable genetics. You gotta play the best card you have.

Fuck white nationalists bro, the entire world will never be white people. Mate with the best genetics you can find, especially if it's a qt Latina bubble butt.

>the entire world will never be white people
You have nationalism confused with supremacy.

I don't really understand how that could be a question. Yes, yes they do all get married in their 20s and start having kids. That's a big part of identifying as a conservative woman/man. You're expecting that there will be hordes of virginal conservative women out there who have waited until past their biological prime to have kids just because you weren't available yet? Good luck with that. If you want any hope you're going to have to have something to make yourself appealing to the 20 something conservative women who are still single. I've known lots of them who've gone with 10 year older guys but you have to be worth it (i.e. good education, good job, good to be around, etc.). As a general rule, no one deserves anyone better than themselves.

What is the law? Unless you are thirty you can bang teens?

>marrying asian bitches
>not pumping and ghosting

ur doing it wrong bruh, enjoy the supreme gentlemen hapa children

Okay, genuine question: How do you have white nationalism without supremacy? Or are you arguing for Nationalism as a whole, in that White, Black or Brown, America will shoot you down!

Damn this kinda picture hit me hard.

>14
4 year window, can go up to 18.
>15-16
10 year window. 15 year olds can go up to 25, 16 can go up to 26.
>17
Everyone barring people in positions of trust (Teachers, Priests, Tutors, Scout Leaders, Arguably Family Friends, etc.) (People in positions of trust are also barred from all of the above age brackets)
>18
Fully legal.

literally im the same
fuck you pol.
cunts.

spics are mostly white. the mesoamericans were mostly exterminated by the spanish, what u r looking at are predominately white spanish rape babies

sort of have yellow fever for borderlands Russians, that are from the borderlands (talking about the Ukraine)

Persian guy here who only dates white girls and has a current 9/10 white gf. Would you say I have an inferiority complex or im a traitor to my people?

I mean Persians are basically white right?

Except you'd realize the behavioral phenotype of white women is inferior to the behavioral phenotype of asian and hispanic females.

You'd be a traitor to the ideology by going for a feminist progressive white woman over a traditional conservative hispanic woman. Plus latinas have amazing bodies. Much better than ironboard white women.

> tfw 25 and only been with white grils to this point
> they're all cunts and do stupid agitating shit
> now pine for an Asian qt like this

I have yellow fever, but I need no cure.

you know what you must do. asian girls arent for marrying, just fucking

No theyre not, specifically the ones in america that migrate from central america and mexico.

persians are aryan, so u may as well be

Why?

I sure fucking hope so because my persian gf just stopped taking the pill

Fag.

>Priests
What if I'm a media and communications director for a Cardinal in x European country? Doesn't count as Priest position in Colorado?

When Hernando Cortes and his army conquered Mexico starting in 1519, there were roughly about 25 million people living in what is now Mexico. A hundred years later, after a series of epidemics decimated the local population, perhaps as few as 1.2 million natives survived

Dont worry bro.

We wuz Sassanid aryans.

>women feel fucking horrible
Offended yes, but if they are actually attractive i think they are beyond the point of trying to pander to those guys

They are not Russians. They are turkic Tatars. You don't call Iroquois tribeman a WASP do you?

They want to be universally desired. This is a downfall of womanhood

Priests aren't barred from having dating/marrying without parental consent/having sex with these people. It only applies if you're a priest in a church that they regularly attend, from what I understand.

Say you teach at church X. Qt attends church Y. You're technically a priest, but you're not her priest, so you're not in a "position of trust."

I can fuck my 14 year old gf without the law breathing down my neck

That didn't stop me from fucking her when she was 13 tho

>get out Interpol, the statute of limitations is ogre reeeee

They are still Asians though right? If they are not, then I guess its not yellow fever.

Full cuck because you started believing pol

Tfw Sup Forums gave me a negro fetish

Mix of mongoloid and turkic race so to speak, but in general sense they are asiatic
So 10 year window apply only, if you have a consent of a girl 15-18 parents? That's not even conservatism, just way too creepy

thic

>Plus latinas have amazing bodies. Much better than ironboard white women.

Maybe when they're younger, but a lot of latinas age like milk. They get fucking fat.

If you know about phenotypes you should also know that "hispanic" is not a race. There are plenty of "hispanics" with 90%+ Spanish European blood. Say mestizo when referring to the swarthy, hairy, mostly native people or squatemalan for the 5 foot tall beachball-shaped oompa loompas.

Get a load of this mongoloid manlet. Russians are subhuman gooks.

fuckin gross man

No, no. 15-16 year olds are considered by State Law as being old enough to make informed decisions regarding their own sexuality with others who fall in a 10-year window. You can date/fuck them legally here with no repercussions.

However, many States (I believe Colorado is one of them) requires Parental Consent if someone under the age of 18 gets married.

This is the kind of stuff that really worries me being late 20s it's too late to be able to get married to a good one. I'd look whether or not other countries have more acceptance in age difference, because it sure isnt in the US.