Trump makes comments alluding to the immigrant violence in Sweden

>Trump makes comments alluding to the immigrant violence in Sweden
>immigrants retort with violence

It's fucking pottery. You guys are fucked. I feel bad for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps
youtu.be/MHRFb2HtFeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Madrid, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

Wasn't there a attempted terrorist attack in your country committed by a fucking swede literally this morning?

>flag

Lol

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Somalia, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

Finally found a proxy, huh?

ale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family here in Madrid, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrant and he is the beacon of hope in a country because they are sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even visiting family here in Madrid, I still see the bigoted world and your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Madrid, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.s me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.fer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up.

(OP)
I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Somalia, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Madrid, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Berlin, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

You are cancer.

And Liberal media defends Sweden calling Trump ''Fascist''

Libtards GTFO

Nothing Bad happens in Swe...

OH HOLY SHIT.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Berlin, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

>even visiting family here in Madrid
>

Madrid is Finnish city?

Not gonna lie here, former--

i mean

Nigger you're a nigger hey hey look at the nigger nigger spotted here ayoo lmao it's a nigger from monte nigger yo niggere watcha doing here nigger nigger go home nigger nigger you in the wrong place nigger go home nigger you don't belong in here nigger nigger you mad nigger nigger gtfo nigger you need to be put down nigger you mad nigger yo shut up nigger we dont't need your niggerdom here you nigger so stfu nigger before I nigger you up nigger.

SHARE THIS!
Seriously gibs to the god emperor and everyone, it will debunk the (((msm))) a Sven texted it earlier today. It's our national news kikes going into Swedenistan, and oy vey....
>everything is fine, nothing to see here at all
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps

It debunks all his critics

Fresh of the table just some hours ago, spread it, give it to him so he can see

>he doesn't know

FVCK dromfeld quompfkin and FVUCK white people

>I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Berlin, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

Is this copypasta a meme from different people or did a bot just break?

I'm not meming drumpkin

I am so mad at these threads. NOTHING is going on in Syria. We are the beacon of jihad in a western world and your infidels just can't accept someone who isn't your own religion. Most of our women prefer freedom fighters to infidels in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by westerners. My family took in a western journalist and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is going to die younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can't be openly homosexual like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Aleppo, I still see the bigotry that the WEST propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your infidels clamor over REAL fake news

Copy & paste damage control Paedo nig-nogs

Flags. lol

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Rio, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

NOTHING'S HAPPENING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALLAHU AKHBAR ALLAHU AKHBAR DEATH TO THE INFIDELS

That felt good.
Admit it to yourself at least.

Well shit, how often do I have to point out Sweden is now rape capital of the world?

I believe those were the locals being violent.

They got triggered because of their own politician's declarations of 'everything is well, refugees are peaceful, fuck you trump'

youtu.be/MHRFb2HtFeI
Sorry but last year current man its not real

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Rio, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

I am so sick of these Sweden. NOTHING is going on in these threads. We are the bacon of hope in a burger world and your drumpfkins just can't accept a Sweden who isn't your own color of bacon. Most of our Sweden prefer women to migrants in this whites because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric squeezed by wide men. My family took out a grant and he is the best father figure in Sweden, even though these threads have actual life experience. Maybe one burger you will all be Swede. I get to live in a thread where I can be openly homesick without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting Somersault, I still see the bigotry that us propogrates. It leaks through my anus. I am truly free in my home counter, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumsticks clamor over REAL false nose.