/lpg/ Le Pen General – Joan of Arc Edition

We all know that Brexit and Trump were only possible due to autism, kek, and the interwebs. Since the French presidential election has the chance of becoming a kill shot and eternally BTFO globalists and destroying the EU, we need to step up the autism here folks. Dump all news, links, memes and OC here.

Kek willed Joan of Arc to save France – He now wills Marine Le Pen!

We have to save France

Au nom du people!

memes: imgur.com/a/24j0u
Pastebin: pastebin.com/WUr7JSyM
Previous Thread: >INSPIRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=2vtsy2JD6g8
youtube.com/watch?v=eDBhdr9M55s
youtube.com/watch?v=XReu57DW6ts
youtube.com/watch?v=idRQsWTTVYA
youtu.be/2FUgV9fhT3c

LINKS
>Highlights from campaign launch speech: "we will not live under Islamic fundamentalism"
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marine-le-pen-front-national-speech-campaign-launch-islamic-fundamentalism-french-elections-a7564051.html
>Le Pen destroys feminist hypocricy
youtube.com/watch?v=cmhFLUesQBs
>France to copy Trump's travel ban?
twitter.com/MailOnline/status/826391311846608896
>Le Pen visiting Trump Tower
i.imgur.com/1O86Mwd.jpg
>Le Pen cancels meet with Lebanon grand mufti over headscarf
reuters.com/article/us-france-election-lepen-idUSKBN1600R6

POLLS
>Le Pen leads every single poll for the first round
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_French_presidential_election,_2017#Opinion_polls_for_the_first_round_of_voting
>Second round polls are getting better
presicote.factoviz.com/index/more/id/qoo_lew_1
>AI data analysis predicts a Le Pen victory due to boost from winning the first round
cnbc.com/2017/02/15/marine-le-pen-is-on-course-to-be-frances-next-president-leonie-hill-capitals-arun-kant-says.html

Hashtags:
>#ImWithHer
>#LesFemmesAvecLePen
>#UneFemmeALaPresidence
>#MadameLaPresidente

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SfMPtjzKcV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WE NEED MORE AUTISM HERE FOLKS

bump

Something about globalist shills, words of encouragement, fuck the pakis

Don't fuck this up froggies

She is racist you idiots. She does not hate White people,vote for Le Marche!

>French thread
>American OP

Fuck off

lol fucking kike nigger

All the french kikes are gunna have to turn in their israeli passports praise kek

>praise kek

You can fuck off as well

Cunt

>Fuck off
Go watch your wife get fucked by all the mudslimes in your country. Sorry I want to help France NOT turn anymore like London. U must be a mudslime Sadiq Khan

I support marine le pen

Both are OP faggotron

>the Fillon Leaf is still not to be found after his candidate got BTFO

good 4 u mate. Now help with the le pen memes

I think he suicided himself inshallah

I'm white and not English.

>kek, and the interwebs.

Christ almighty

The fucking state

Not autistic enough to make OC, but i want to thank you strangers for your effort, there is a very very little chance for her to win, i honestly don't believe in it, but you faggots with your brexit and Trump makes me think she can do it

So take that bump and make good use of it

I'm a proud Protestant, actually.

HA HA HA IM WITH HER LIBS BTFO

Vive la france

DOO EET

Its not fucking cryptic

He's not ENGLISH as in not from England, meaning he could be from Scotland Ireland or Wales you fuckng burger

MAKE PARIS WHITE AGAIN!

>New Caledonia

R-Rare?

These are great, I'm working on some fresh OC now.

kek

We need to keep this general alive.
Interesting idea... Any moar where this came from?

Saved it from some other Le Pen thread, only one I have right now.

This is fucking brilliant! Can someone translate it to french so we can trick brainless lefties to vote Marine?

Première femme présidente

Ne laissons pas les misogynes voler les élections cette fois.

Marine Le Pen 2017

#JeSuisAvecElle

Ne laissons pas les misogynes voler à nouveau les élections.*

(sounds better)

Neat! I'm drunk af so I can't meme this but hope somebody will make it. Godspeed France!

Thanks mate

If anyone need some translation to meme Le Pen into the Elysée i'm here

Too literal/word-for-word, how about:

Cette fois-ci, ne laissons pas les misogynes nous voler l'élection.

sounds good too are you french ? or just french speaker ?

Frenchman in Poland

I wish I was French for the day so I could vote for Pen

God speed France, please get this woman into power

i was thinking about moving to Poland but i've heard some crazy shit about french foreigners getting beaten up, how is the sentiment towards non-polish europeans in Poland ?

GIVE BACK THE FLAG REEEEEEEEEEE

Fillon is actually making a comeback right now. He was ahead of Macron in the last poll.

Macron really fucked up with his ''colonisation was a crime against humanity'' bullshit.

kek, "french foreigners", most of the French here are shitskins, so that might be why they got beat up. Never heard of a non-mediterranean white getting beat up. And where I live in Wrocław I know lots of shitskins who never got into any trouble, so don't worry about that, it's totally fine.

a 2nd turn Fillon/Le Pen is our only chance to win, i think i'm gonna vote for him 1st turn "just in case"

Are you trying to tell me that French people think colonization was okay? I thought you were all bluepilled.

thanks, i already went to Poland to visit and they were all very friendly, even the nationalists ones, so it confirms my little experience

So when is the actual election? The "november eighth" of French politics, if you will?

no he's full of shit, maybe he lost some old voters, but not a relevant part

he lost voters in the polls because of a little scandal about a propaganda tactic he's using on his meetings

It begins 23 April and end 7 May

>
Have some inspirational tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=SfMPtjzKcV4

I hope you frogs really pull it together. Getting Le Pen elected might cause more butthurt than Trump. Plus you could save your country. I don't really know anything about your politics so I don't know how likely it is.

Daily reminder that Joan d'Arc was burnt at the stake because she was under demonic influence

It' is being restored and cleaned for public display, we are respecting your colours Frenchbro, it will be well looked after

honestly, my only fear is Mélenchon, everyone underestimate him, if he wins this election, he will buttfuck us so much that it will secure a 2022 victory for Le Pen, or he will import so many migrants, give them citizenship and make them vote for him that we will be lost forever

every other candidate is not a real danger compared to what we already had with Sarkozy and Hollande (except Macron)

Do you really think your people will change their minds about multiculturalism? Doesn't look like my country ever will. Younger generations are just too liberal and probably will be forever.

i remember the butthurt of the british when he got the Joan of Arc's ring back, that was awesome, you can keep the flag, it's a well earned trophy after all

You burnt Joan d'Arc, stopped acting like the 100 year war never happened

People are already changing their minds.

>being a Scot
>2017

A lot of French are redpilled actually and most people think that talking about muh evil colonisation on a shitty Algerian tv when you're running for the presidency is a fucking stupid idea.
French Algeria is still a very hot topic in France.

Older people are. Liberals these days don't really change their minds. All kids now are raised to be multicultural anti-patriotic degenerates.

>tfw your country didn't have African colonies

Envy.

Honestly, everyone hates the youths, but they just ignore the source of the problem, they will just brag forever without acting, the hypocrisy isn't as strong as american liberals, ignoring both criminality and it's source, they know about the mudshits and niggers, they will just never do anything about it, our people don't give a shit about anything as long as they have something to eat, money made us become weak, most of us are just good sheeps with a bad memory, for exemple, 20% of my people would be ready to re-elect Sarkozy, the most criminal, corrupted and traitor president we ever had

we have a little chance to win this election, if not we still have a little chance to win 2022, after that i will have lost all hopes, we can just hope for a separation, becoming a minority and then act like a lobby, like the minorities does to survive, otherwise they would have all been killed years ago

yet here we are shitposting about the death of the west on Sup Forums

What else can we do?

a reversed 1777 pls