Milo just made the nightly news. His national embarrassment is complete

Milo just made the nightly news. His national embarrassment is complete.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12390730/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He ain't no child molester nor does he condone such acts. He agrees with age of consent.

And OJ Simpson was good at football. So what?

No, what he agrees with is that forceful rape of a child is wrong. He still honestly believes that it's okay to fuck a child if the child agrees.

Since a child literally cannot give consent about an act they don't understand of have the mental maturity to properly comprehend, it's still rape.

imo this was a planned move. he's gone from lesser known to infamous over night. the pedo thing wont stick.

he's resigning from brietbart, listening to the press conference he did today

so pizzagate time?

All he said was that he didn't consider being attracted to an infant the same as being attracted to someone who have reached puberty.

No matter if you think both of them are bad it is still fucking idiotic to define them as the same.

So basically he got beaten from telling the truth.

I don't like watching this happen to anyone, and maybe Milo's comments were really just jokes that he uses to cope with his own experiences as a child - but if it had to happen to anyone, I would pick Milo.

I just hope scandals like this consume all the remaining gamergate e-celebs and money grubbing bandwagon jumpers.

Youre next OP.

You stupid cucks, if I got paid to shitpost I wouldn't even give a fuck to admit it. I'd be proud of it. I'd be proud to tell the truth and watch you all squirm and cry in your safespace.

looks like harry potter in that pic

>The shill is immunized against all dangers

No, because what Milo said was real.

The shills vastly underestimate our autism

We will not rest until their names are displayed for the world to see, just as we did with CTR. I hope those pennies were worth it.

He didn't even say infant wtf are you talking about? Just watch the fucking video and stop relying on secondary sources dumbass.

>conservatards support a man who let a jew fuck and marry his daughter
>conservatards support a man whose daughter converted to being a jew
>conservatards support a man who fired a man who swore him loyalty just because he put said jew's daddy in prison
>conservatards support a man who hired said jew to be his personal adviser
>conservatards support a man who took an unprecedented approach to supporting israel

Come the fuck on, you guys fucking love jews.

wait, can i get a quick recap of the recent events pls?

You can post shit all day but it doesn't change the fact that you put 110% behind a major supporter of jews.

You shit for brains. You think it was a quote?

milo said it's okay to fuck little boys as long as the little boy says it's okay. his entire life then crumbled beneath him, getting fired from breitbart, losing his book deal, and being banned from the conservative conference. He literally has nothing left.

Actually Milo was being attacked for stating that pedopheilia is not the attraction to boys around age 13 who have undergone sexual maturing which is correct, it's only kids who haven't gone through any puberty

>Richard Spencer gets cold cocked while talking about Pepes
>now this

who else is constantly masturbating at this point?

>MSM is upset about Milo's growth
>they find a speech from last year that talks about him getting fucked while 13 years old
>they reconstrute this as him being a pedo
>CTR shills it on here to divide us
Funny how the media didn't want to cover pizzagate or rotherham, but when it's a right winger...

That's not what he said you stupid fucking shill.

Pizzagate was covered a lot, and debunked entirely.

That's literally what he said. He said he wants to fuck a little boy and it should be okay if the boy lets him put it in his pooper.

>covered a lot
>debunked entirely
($0.02 has been deposited in your account.)
Honestly, you aren't even trying.

What's upsetting is that the underage kiddos here will believe you retards.

the numbers dont lie

share blue spotted and reported.

It must bring you shills comfort to keep that CTR meme going since it lets you internally disregard reality to maintain your safespace.

Underage people should be afraid of pedos like Milo, yes.

Have you not seen the thousands of threads the last day or two? They are out in such numbers and using so many VPN's it's impossible to stop them.

משימה הושלמה

It's already started backfiring on them. Nobody likes these media hitjob campaigns.

>CTR
>meme
It was literally proven they posted here, David.

>no replies
that's how you tell that this was a good post

>last few days, dozens of threads on milo, stoking flames
>today big milo happening, a few threads
This really was a organized attack wasn't it? I mean it wasn't just a conspiracy

The leftists do.

>nobody

If you meant he alt-right, a minority, then what they dislike is literally irrelevant. There is no electoral college that makes opinions matter.

Was it proven? Just like the crowd size meme was proven? And pizzagate was proven? And Hillary's email scandal was proven? Give me a break, kid.

Fuck off retard

I'm not homo but I can't understand how Milo looks so fucking fabulous in some pics, and then so fucking ugly in others.

Without a doubt. The fact that they didn't cover it when the speech actually aired and the coincidence they """"find""""" this stuff right after he BTFO that nigger on Maher's show is the kicker.

You abbos don't even try.

Shut up Hitler! There aren't any Germans here for you to push around.

He's just setting up his trap card senpai

He was speaking about his experience.
Adults that go after children should be punished regardless if the child is the instigator like Milo was.

>what they dislike is irrelevant
Is that why Trump won and Hillary lost, CTR?
Also, please stop with this fucking trolling. The "email scandal" gave it away.

Turn it around on them. Saul Alinsky playbook: Divide, Isolate, Humiliate, Destroy. MSM loving leftists deserve to know what it's like to be in the minority.

He raped nobody said he agreed with the age of consent, then intellectualized his own molestation.

What more do you want?

Trump's been doing that since he got inaugurated.

>jewish

No, retard, Sup Forums has been screaming about the contents of those emails for two fucking years and not a damn thing came out of them that did anything to her. They didn't even cost her the election, Putin and liberal presumptiveness did that.

I want him to stop saying that it's okay to fuck little boys if the little boys say it's okay.

FUCK OFF> he's no pedo bitch

>not a damn thing came out of them that did anything to her
>Puting caused her to lose
Why are trolls allowed to post on this board?

He got what he wanted: he's a famous super villain now

He rapes little boys and you're defending it. Why are you such scum?

Prove that they did something to her. Just one thing. Cause she's not in jail. She wasn't stripped of anything. She wasn't barred from anything. It didn't cost her the election because every poll said it just didn't fucking matter.

he's /ourguy/
dare I say

JE SUIS MILO

Trump is surrounded by jews and constantly supporting Israel. Anti-zionists start supporting the guy because the media doesn't like him(yeah of course). Alt-right gets infiltrated by zionists like Milo or the Alex Jones people. The Goyim are really easy to deceive.

His mother is Jewish. He LARPS as Catholic. He's so uncatholic that he doesn't know you need to be confirmed to be a catholic.

Excellent. People who think they can profit from edginess ad infinitum and not suffer any consequences for their actions deserve everything that's coming to them.

Is Sup Forums for Milo, or Against?
strawpoll.me/12390730/r

Fake poll. There aren't even that fucking many people on Sup Forums.

>giving a fuck about the sodomy clown
No thanks.

TOTALLY DEBUNKED GOYS

>he thinks 14 year olds dont understand sex.

it doesn't take a fully developed frontal lobe to understand that sex makes your peenus weenus feel good you dumby

The reasons we have coming of age laws for things like driving and doing alcohol are different from having sex. For driving, it's because kids' motor and spatial skills aren't developed enough to run big fucking machines that can potentially kill people. For alcohol, the reasoning is that they can go overboard and hinder their development by being fucking retards and drinking all day.

For sex it's because, supposedly, they are not capable of making such a HUGE decision like sleeping with somebody. Except this is not only fucking retarded, but is purposely looked over much of the time as long as it's between kids and not a kid and an adult. Why is that? Because it actually doesn't really matter a whole lot. There is literally no reason to think that A, having sex will have any kind of negative impact on the wellbeing of a child that has actually gone through puberty as long as the sex is safe, or B, that it will have any sort of long term effect that would lead one to believe that the child is incapable of making the proper decision. Because it's sex. It's not drugs or alcohol which they could get addicted to or have negative medical consequences, it's not marriage or having a kid which indeed would be a decision with long term effects they are not ready to consider, it's just sex between two consenting parties.

I don't even think there is any verifiable evidence that there are ANY negative effects when it comes to having sex before you are legally an adult. I DARE you to find me a study or anything that would point to such a case.

It was an incredibly mediocre post. It wasn't insightful or smart, but it wasn't truly and irredeemably shit either.

Except he didn't say he supported pedophelia he intellectualized his own case because of trauma

T. Psychefag

Jesus christ you fucking pedo faggot, hang yourself.

Sexual abuse in children AND teens leads to a huge increase in homosexuality, future pedophilia, depression, suicide, emotional trauma related to sex with future partners, and other mental issues.

Seriously, kill yourself.

He supports fucking little boys if they consent. Words from his own fucking mouth.

>His national embarrassment is complete.

Yeah, I mean look at that shitty hair.

Please provide me a source for all of these claims

also I'm pretty sure

> huge increase in homosexuality

was literally proven false. But go ahead, prove me wrong.

also, I'm mostly attracted to college age chicks tbqhwyf

I'm not your errand boy you pedo fuck, look it up yourself. This is common knowledge, it's your job to prove otherwise.

No, he said

>No,no,no I fully support the age of consent

Then intellectualized his own trauma wig a joke. Goddamn plebs have the reading comprehension skills of any basic nigger I swear to god.

Just google it ffs, most fags have problems with this which is why pederasty is so common. Only thing is that Milo has not be proven to have done anything, you newfags who think you can be buddy buddy with any fag assumed he wouldn't be like the vast majority of gay men, because you're newfags.

>>He supports fucking little boys if they consent.

he never said little boys. he's fine with age consent laws.
you know what, i don't care anymore.

he's done more for the right than you ever will. i don't care if he murdered people. i don't care if he's fucking duterte's evil twin who charges for his fun helicopter rides.

you're playing right into big media's hands, and you will reap their agenda in full. get raped.

His story about the Priest started out as an edgy joke and now he's pretending it's real and playing victim, just like all the SJWs he chastises. Pathetic.

It's pretty easy to correlate. I higher rate of homosexual men report being sexual assault victims before adulthood than straight men. Do you think this is because pedos target young boys they can "tell" are gay? Or do you think maybe having your introductory sexual experiences with a man might have some effect on your psychosexual development?

His father was Catholic and he was raised Catholic.

Or maybe he was actually molested as a child?

>sexual abuse in children AND teens

Guy who posted that never mentioned abuse. He talked about consentual engagement from a mentally mature post-pubescent partner.

meanwhile hes at a sex part where children are being molested
:^)

no, the burden of proof is literally on the one who makes the claim. You're, quite predictably I might add, going to skirt around this as much as you possibly can, because you don't even know the sources. You probably don't even know if they come from the NCHS, WHO, or whatever. You probably don't even know where to look to find them.

I'm definitely going to look into it on my own time, because I'm curious about what I'm going to find. I bet there's a lot of intellectual literature about how forceful or coercive sexual relations between adults and minors has a negative effect on the psyche and wellbeing of a child. I bet there's a shitload of studies about how kids got royally fucked up when molested as pre-pubescent children. I have a bit of a harder time believing that consenting relations between a person that's already gone through puberty and an adult will necessarily cause negative effects on the psychological development of the child, however. I'm definitely going to find out either way, with no help from you, because you're an intellectually bankrupt mongoloid that has no respect for credible sourcing or being intellectually honest.

I don't know, that's why I'm asking for a source from a credible medical establishment that's done research into the matter.

Man, even for a Canacuck you are fucking retarded.

He was never raised Catholic. He suddenly became one when he got a job at the Catholic Herald, before that he was a lifelong jew.

You're wrong on both counts. His grandmother who was Catholic "brought him up".

Is being gay considered "medicine"?

Back to Britbongistan.

>He supports fucking little boys if they consent. Words from his own fucking mouth.
Source?

No, but credible medical journals will likely have plenty of research done into the health effects of pretty much everything you could think of.

>16 posts by this ID

Imma buy his book when it comes out.

the cunts took down milo and pewdiepie at the same time. ;_; rip in peace gay icons

Yup. This shill is right.

Sup Forums died once it got rid of it's anti-semetism in order to support Trump.

WHy are you wasting energy defending a pedo supporter with a dead career

oj was a nigger. al niggers are. wats yer point?

Why are right wingers so homophobic? Sad that an openly gay man can't last long at Breitbart.

why are you wasting energy being a prog shill on a message board

That ammounts to 80 cents.

If you watch his press conference I thought he handled it well.

I don't like Milo, but many do and he'll survive this and gain cult status.

the left just made him 2-3 times more powerful now

Pathetic that you care so much about defending such a cuck of a man.

He fucked up majorly and lost everything he's gained in a matter of hours. If he had any honor, he'd fucking kill himself.