youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
youtu.be/7MxhkNemkGc
youtube.com/watch?v=cgL4xK480Pc&t=357s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Deport this cunt from my country.

MASIHASIRM MATHAERD

EHM MAH GRAY SHON

I really fucking hate how he talks, has a fucking weird face too

WAH SELLIN SHURDS THA SAY CUNSACTIZM IS THA NEW COUNTRAH CULCHA WIV MAH FACE ON DEM

AI POSE TAH ENFOSIZE MAH PUNT

DOUGHNUT THURRRUMP

meme warriors should drag the band Mumford and Sons into this sweden debate to redpill millions of normies. in the video he says the Mumford and Sons refuses to play shows in sweden due to the danger

ps... does anyone have the infographics on how to make a twitter account without needing a phone number?

I hate PJW but this needs to go viral to btfo the swedish genocide government

they did say he was the next target of shareblue/CTR/fucking idiots.

Based Paul

What does pol hate Paul

INTAH GRADSHUN AZ BIN SO SUCESFUL THA DEY LEGALIZED RAPE

if sweden is so bad why hasnt the state dept mentioned all of the rapes

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/country/sweden.html

INTAH GRADSHUN IZ SO SUCKSESTFUL THA NUT BEIN RAPED IZ THA NEW COUNTAH CULCHA

Oh Sweden...

>Ignore his points goyim. Isn't his accent funny?
Leftists hate Paul.
All they have is his accent kek

INTAH GRADSHUN IZ SO SUCKSESTFUL THA EVIN THA MUZLAMS AH TRANZGENDRED

DUHNULD TROOMP

God bless that motor wheelchair guy kek.

This is the dude who admits that he doesn't ever leave his apartment. Clearly a real expert on international events.

>autist thinks that these paul memes are actual criticism rather than just a joke

remember Tony Hawks Underground 2 ?

Lol, where did he admit that?

Kek. Based mobility scooter guy

LEFTISDS ATE PAL

AL DEY AVE IZ IS ACCEND JEJ!

NAHT AHN AHGÝUMENT KONT

"I just don't see the kikes anywhere at all in the media or anywhere else and it must be evil racists saying that." - zio commie Paul Jewsep Cuckson

AH NEVAH LEVE MAH APADMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=cbHSiQyCPTw

he deleted it, but luckily someone screen grabbed it.

Paul Joseph Watson is tip top, not only because his comments are backed up with cited material that is credible, but he trolls the utter shit out of SJW's.

>make fake email account (I like to use Jewish names)
>for making fake phone numbers you can use:
>Google Voice or
>lifewire.com or
>freephoneline.ca
>follow the props in Shitter

>What does pol hate Paul
This is a good question. I am redpilled on kikes and Hitler, a white ethnonationalist, but when I have watched PJW vids, he is 100 times better and less annoying than Milo, Ben Sharpiro, Evalion, Millenial Woes or Rebel Media.

>inb4 countah cultah
Just watch Gavin McInnes, that guy's whole sthick is built around turning """alt right""" into a right-wing punk rock movement, while PJW just made a passing remark about a single observation.

Additionally, not everyone on youtube are gonna be 14/88, and if they are, they are probably annoying as fuck to watch. It's totally OK with me if they tone down the subjects, but at least apporach them with a good angle.

>tfw I didn't even know who that guy was before the mayne streem meteor memes started popping up on Sup Forums

If I ever find out who you are I will kill you

DA TOOF ABOAT SWEEDON

PAUL IS BASED

you faggots need to back off Watson. His videos are pretty good and are redpilling a shit ton of kids.
What have you done?

OUD OV EVRYWUN ON THA ALD RIGHD I AN MUST A RISCH CUZ AH NEVAH LEAV MAH APARTMENT!

WOW YOU KNOW HOW TO USE MS PAINT INCREDIBLE.

WOW YOU KNOW HOW TO USE MS PAINT INCREDIBLE.

thanks m8

>what is sarcasm
OH NO POHL EXPOSED

nah, total bullshit artist.

his sweden stunt just made him look dumb. even if he was playing the long game (which I very much doubt he was), it just gave his critics a huge stick to beat him with. he's a figure of mockery.

It's just a good meme

I just like the PJW-speech meme.

He admitted he's gay. We know where the last fag got us.

(I like to use Jewish names)

then you should get the fuck out of PJW thread because this is a kosher space for lovers of Israel

He is right about some things, only that ultra right-wing was ruling Sweden from 2006 to 2010 and rapes increased then too by 50%.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_(Sweden)

I love Paul and completely agree with him , tbqh. I just think this meme is hilarious

what part of his video is false?

WAH YA KNU HAH TA US EM ESS (JAY DUBBLE YOOO) PUNT ENCREDITABLE

trouble is, if you're paranoid alt right, joking about being a sad lonely shut-in just makes everyone think you're a sad lonely shut-in.

>2:33

After he left Alex Jones.

Watson is a kike shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4

I hate Paul Jewish Watson but someone who never leaves the house would know more about politics because they read more. your logic is fucking awful

Thought it was pretty good DESU

its starting, they really are going after PJW next. fuck off share blue.

>Looking a little shifty-eyed there, Paul. Not your usual straightforward camera-facing confidence.

this comment is great. this is the only time he's not shouting at the camera like an autist.

I'm not watching that horseshit.
I have a friend who is a British journalist. She lives in Sweden, and covers stories all over the country.
She says his stories are bollocks. Which is good enough for me.
It's fucking embarrassing watching the right constantly trying to justify the delusional ramblings of Trump. Every time he pulls some bullshit out of his ass, these poor motherfuckers have to "prove" it.
There's nothing particularly special or wrong in Sweden. That's the story.

not even as violent as Chicago?
Our niggers are still better than their niggers
USA USA USA

this is a good video, thanks paul, ignore the faggots itt

>Isreali gatekeepers are somehow better than David Brock's underlings

He has the blood of the Knights Templar.

Also a lot of red pilled youths.

SSSJAY DOABLE-US AOR DA RAEL PAPOPLE BOHIND DAS

Politics is really about people.
You don't meet all that many people stuck in your house by yourself.
That's why the best journalists tend not to be retards sat in their houses all day recording pieces into their webcams.
They actually go out and talk to people, on the ground, do actual research, go to locations.
Otherwise everything is just second hand information, filtered by your own prejudices.

>appealing to authority

glad to know you blindly follow the opinions of a single person, even when the reputation of "journalists" worldwide has become beyond tarnished the last year or so.

PAULIE WHEELS A FURY RYAN

no more grindin on wood chippers, huh paulie?

>British
>journalist

Yeah thats a combination of someone who definitely would admit to an immigration problem of there was one. Guess that's it then. Pack it up boys, Trump lost.

only by people who have lost touch with reality, and need to follow the opinions of a single person (Trump) who just makes shit up and is an idiot.

youtu.be/7MxhkNemkGc

#FreeTrump
Show your support nigglies

shadilay shadilay la mia libertà

LUK EUT

SWEEDAN IZ EN DAN GEER FRUM A MAYNE STREEM METEEEOR

WE AV' TA SAVE 'IM POELLE

(((PJW))) works for (((Alex Jones))). Controlled opposition who consistently fail to name the Jew as the root cause of the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgL4xK480Pc&t=357s

people are entirely predictable. it's why the field of psychology even exists. someone of actual intelligence needs only a modicum of interactions to understand the primitive subconscious motivations of most people.

>it's bullshit
>but i didn't watch it
>just trust my friend
>who i won't name

Er, you know that Paul J Watson is a British journalist, right?

OH! But he's FINE because you AGREE with him.

DA MAYNE STREEM MEDIER

>she

Discarded

Even if we assume every single "refugee" (they're not, they're permanent migrants) was a peaceful, productive citizen it doesn't change the fact about demographics and race. Do you accept Sweden's future as a caliphate of black skinned black haired Muslims?

i hate the way that cunt talkings, his expressions are annoying as fuck

I don't think Sup Forums does, at least I don't. His delivery style is a bit stale and predictable though, it's just harmless banter. Sup Forums could slander someone in far worse manners.

yeah, I'm about to dox my friend to you retards.
I've watched enough of his stuff to know that it's bullshit.

The guy on the mobility scooter was Braver than most cucked Swedes!

kek.

dis made me happy

SHITTING IN THE STREET IS _NOT_ A LEGITIMATE FORM OF RELIEF

>This spammer using the same 4 proxies whenever he makes his terrible forced meme threads like we won't notice
Tell me where PJW touched you spammer

Oh dear lord. So you're suggesting that you can predict and know everything that's going on in the world because all people act the same?

I'm actually impressed by the level of your bullshit.

Oi m8 you know he presents actual evidence to support his arguments right? Meanwhile yours is "trust me goys"