Australia is gonna be in Civilization 6! Congrats Aussies!

Australia is gonna be in Civilization 6! Congrats Aussies!

youtu.be/11HVt8f0X-I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mkidP2OUCk
google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AI-r6f7MThw1k9yJEkaH8-9C0H1R49u842wm1IAW4bT6YOi9B1CiMpJcVU3fK9jgoQsvbWJ3zmuu1ikbXVnNXx86m7nKAU4sb8BqTMkiPQiJ_o7hTRnHkuO42jjiLHIT8KcEitVse1EWSkJwGeoN0fZ8MErFnuSmOyWVvS17Jw13Tv0UwrovwtggvJJ2c_W21Tb75vCqZf00&th=,CfhX-NmwfHMFE2aYHDi2cn5AFtY3OYLwAAAAX6AAAAClawON-OiDZVKR3b-OVQrcz2Pfi8LTGUWPygvQoECOqN_JuVq7Q4StyMTPrvcNc0xqpt-fu8AL9xLVHGcXokEbVnrDgrgkRIcBghaWarai96P1QECVQzAktf-46I6hN-rUWPQjhJ6zZg_qNvdaZqAPqcwtnPKxUrsZ9zuXjGopM9bK2sguyZtH10VxGr6i-hjVlwjScm8pfQAf--t2IpkD59W5pn_fhWVEg7Pe2DzLtuNjN-t4uWXtqcs1aPqh4jqrliif6o_aGqnHwLT8CCnJYubLXSoHZs0urqcmmP8sjtVOA3gN8Hk5zN4VVGI4lcLAbPiEb1HXEzGR-nIsZabAwS0vaxEkckyLuGwcgiW6xZZlZ1NS2-8r13u7GXmGqBkDD19BKNWet1aDeISBXPh5PmDL9ShAnX3RMcOyA4mloEopPIC7iqEN42qiR7L2yQT6Sgr4kmkGcl51WJXa-uF-4xC1hbi3tAENUo0-q1_pCnECXeqEmlkydMsRGVjgWuRYKLedcRCu6RJtGg3xzE_clr8qcIoJx1z46kOKfwjN_5RIBMBBqWtYrD7AvGGlIUY78T-33V3HxO4VHCK32m0xHOh3tPdIcMq9pRwUvmn-WQmcbSBInfE7xrC1i7dOneWZ8UlIMOSCOwbgE03eBzx6HobQC-ux6ct9EO6sit4i8e-l3ZmobMoZOwtdFci9S7eTpkZNnybfday1sd4lpllDc3jFNyLOQEFIvvKtYFi-xeJvFROuJgu71o5STyfrmtU4srePCtu0DLaXj1rr_fuzkD-exe7RvPSy7LazdoeFLnshIzmJFhqrECZqVuBoGvdxxlTsArJre9JK2iIxh2tZ8grg8VbBXga_5z93-pizdS3CRnKLslLaABCy-Zdd-PjqXVY8uSzyH4jnZFyPCQrfhViD8Aopg0dgzCiSw9giKzKHv67rHyXFamJCSjPgqgLOo_fnJ4SD3VkUCOIGkPdsAj5eu1IoVepGa6QYzUVHiLuT5d21O8AfLPT1VUOTxkVMA7SjYenHz6VOsZI9yPiqvVc_o89k4FlqiPLmUw028RqGFaHCFG3MwL5mrSLhsBt7u3VVfl8OT_igGMM9QxYglbgTaKR6QLc9g8eZnPMX_gld2XRgCvO2yV-V-urTy6G7ULUyw5xhqkG_LJg_XDVmP2rEfRiRFxuGp-a3m-IE22X59VnkAqpQF-7lrMsWWrF2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>playing computer games

>DLC
>Civ is OP

reminds me of babbylon in civ 5

Anyway, why do they get a woman to narrate shit like this?

FUCKIN' 'STRAYA

the old narrator they had died

>Only aussies
>Not adding kiwis in also
Fucking sheep shaggers

>it's not some wise elder abbo chief

isn't that like racist and colonialist

Isn't Civ just a leftist shithole now?
This representation of which I assume is Edmund Barton made to look like John Curtain will probably be a transgender pozzed African boatperson looking to smash the patriarchy

youtube.com/watch?v=3mkidP2OUCk

>Australia
>civilized

>abbos
>civilization

Pick one.

they better add a fucking leaf next

>shitposting cunts
>civilization

Would they get a woman to voice Homer Simpson if Hank Azaria died?

if you squint real hard
its /ourfuhrer/

AUSTRIA CONFIRMED

>Australia is now in video games
Top kek

Hello

Oh shit
When?
I remember he voiced OSS colonel in MoH series

>picking a literal who instead of the crocodile hunter.

can't wait for his voice to be an american pretending to be australian, and comes off as fake english

Whats their abilities?
Shitposting to death?

Yeah Crocidile Dundee is a much better representation of Straya anyway

>play as australia
>research the internet
>

>-200 Base Strength vs Emus

I'm not gonna lie, my mind is totally fucking blown right now

and Im preeeeeeetty dissapointed with this choice. It's stupid...it's really stupid....it's....it's dumb....fuck.

>old white guy leads Australia

Problematic

civ 6 doesn't even run on my computer

You'll neverget to play Roachy.
If you choose Australia you can't ever get ping rate to multiplay.
Due to tech level you have to load off a CD you pay $100 for

Will we get kangaroo cavalry?

aboriginal resilience, thay can survive alcohol poisoning and crocodiles

>Provoke a war via trade deals, spying, and agenda.
>Use the production bonus to build up cities, never go to peace
>Win because no one thought about this exploit
>if you cant win yet, have an amazing defensive and offensive late game unit
Its like it wasnt easy enough to win.

>research: vegetation burning
>unique ability: bang two sticks together
>modern era: unlock alcoholism and child abuse

Maybe just don't play like a cunt

Yes
>has a woman quota
>most of the female leaders don't deserve it and are shit
>style is cartoony shit
pic related has the tumblr nose

Dream Civs for the next expansion?

I really want them to include Israel. The Arab anger would be glorious and I think it could be a really fun one to play. Lots of Mercantile, Tech, Military, and Religious bonuses to choose from.

South Africa could be cool.

Vietnam? Rumble in the jungle feels and all.

North Korea would be fucking hilarious.

I'll have to think about the others. We need more Ancient Civs but I can't think of any decent ones that haven't already been covered by other games in the franchise tbqh.

Hello walleed you fucking shitskin poofter

>australia
>wears a tie

-7/5 would not fug

>playing any civ past 4
>babby's first strategy game gets even more dumbed down

civ 7 will be an android/ios exclusive, screen cap this post

A FUCKING STARMAP
google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AI-r6f7MThw1k9yJEkaH8-9C0H1R49u842wm1IAW4bT6YOi9B1CiMpJcVU3fK9jgoQsvbWJ3zmuu1ikbXVnNXx86m7nKAU4sb8BqTMkiPQiJ_o7hTRnHkuO42jjiLHIT8KcEitVse1EWSkJwGeoN0fZ8MErFnuSmOyWVvS17Jw13Tv0UwrovwtggvJJ2c_W21Tb75vCqZf00&th=,CfhX-NmwfHMFE2aYHDi2cn5AFtY3OYLwAAAAX6AAAAClawON-OiDZVKR3b-OVQrcz2Pfi8LTGUWPygvQoECOqN_JuVq7Q4StyMTPrvcNc0xqpt-fu8AL9xLVHGcXokEbVnrDgrgkRIcBghaWarai96P1QECVQzAktf-46I6hN-rUWPQjhJ6zZg_qNvdaZqAPqcwtnPKxUrsZ9zuXjGopM9bK2sguyZtH10VxGr6i-hjVlwjScm8pfQAf--t2IpkD59W5pn_fhWVEg7Pe2DzLtuNjN-t4uWXtqcs1aPqh4jqrliif6o_aGqnHwLT8CCnJYubLXSoHZs0urqcmmP8sjtVOA3gN8Hk5zN4VVGI4lcLAbPiEb1HXEzGR-nIsZabAwS0vaxEkckyLuGwcgiW6xZZlZ1NS2-8r13u7GXmGqBkDD19BKNWet1aDeISBXPh5PmDL9ShAnX3RMcOyA4mloEopPIC7iqEN42qiR7L2yQT6Sgr4kmkGcl51WJXa-uF-4xC1hbi3tAENUo0-q1_pCnECXeqEmlkydMsRGVjgWuRYKLedcRCu6RJtGg3xzE_clr8qcIoJx1z46kOKfwjN_5RIBMBBqWtYrD7AvGGlIUY78T-33V3HxO4VHCK32m0xHOh3tPdIcMq9pRwUvmn-WQmcbSBInfE7xrC1i7dOneWZ8UlIMOSCOwbgE03eBzx6HobQC-ux6ct9EO6sit4i8e-l3ZmobMoZOwtdFci9S7eTpkZNnybfday1sd4lpllDc3jFNyLOQEFIvvKtYFi-xeJvFROuJgu71o5STyfrmtU4srePCtu0DLaXj1rr_fuzkD-exe7RvPSy7LazdoeFLnshIzmJFhqrECZqVuBoGvdxxlTsArJre9JK2iIxh2tZ8grg8VbBXga_5z93-pizdS3CRnKLslLaABCy-Zdd-PjqXVY8uSzyH4jnZFyPCQrfhViD8Aopg0dgzCiSw9giKzKHv67rHyXFamJCSjPgqgLOo_fnJ4SD3VkUCOIGkPdsAj5eu1IoVepGa6QYzUVHiLuT5d21O8AfLPT1VUOTxkVMA7SjYenHz6VOsZI9yPiqvVc_o89k4FlqiPLmUw028RqGFaHCFG3MwL5mrSLhsBt7u3VVfl8OT_igGMM9QxYglbgTaKR6QLc9g8eZnPMX_gld2XRgCvO2yV-V-urTy6G7ULUyw5xhqkG_LJg_XDVmP2rEfRiRFxuGp-a3m-IE22X59VnkAqpQF-7lrMsWWrF2

Australia wasn't even independent than. Christ. Civ 5 is so bad.

>Civ 6
FTFY

Welcome back m00tikins! ^_^

no..... his voice was so comfy

these are promoted previews of an upcoming game franchise leaf why the fuck would this even matter?

>mongols not playable while australia is

This is fucking moronic.

No it IS John Curtain

In Civ 3 you could play as Aztecs in the base game, but you need the expansion to play Spain.

Emu DLC

Also wtf are you talking about. Civ is redpill, yes it's gotten more lefty lately but it's fucking Civ. It's still really dank.

Like what are you fucking tallking about

Aztecs are one of Civ's mascot characters

>England's Jail run amuck for 150 years
Sounds like a cool place. Hope they have these as special units.

Jesus Christ you'd think with all the money Firaxis/ 2K games have they'd find someone better to narrate these videos. This woman is as shitty as the people who talk in those watchmojo videos.

Come Home White man

>barbarians are emus

>playing our AI cheats as a difficulty setting: the game

>John Curtin
>has normal eyes

Will their unique unit be emus?

Yes the Commonwealth grows stronger, the wogs grow weaker

one day trump will be in this game

It is Curtin you poltroon. Why would you assume it was Barton?

It should have been Bob Hawke though, or the Magic Pudding.

Looks like drudge

What about our friends the noble leaf?

Would've gone with Menzies, but this is alright.

Maybe Curtin will have better luck with his iron deal with Hojo than he did with real life Japan.

>New Scenario: Emu War

Sounds cool.

I swear Australian men are the hottest

What's their special unit? Crocodile wrangler or some weird shit?

I'd keep the original body and put the shitposter face on it. Don't forget to have him holding a picture of a black penis.

Why John Curtin and not the glorieous Alfred Deakin?

BEN GARRISON

mad

>Australia can grow large without having to make extra investment into Housing

completely fucking inaccurate

faggots i played one civ long ago and forgot about it. but i remember alpha centauri very well. so what is the diff besides graphics??

The city building and tile improvement system got revamped. You build districts now.

>Can build a KNOIFE without actually having to build knives

ha

Hey Aussies, did they choose a good leader for the game?

>the units aren't "Shitpost Kangaroo Cavalry"
>the building isn't "Bogan Ghetto"

How insufficiently post-national

I fucking hate civ so much. It's incredibly boring. Friends ditched our normal AoE II games and started binging civ 5. boring piece of garbage

no

Honestly could have done a lot worse. Guy kept shit together in WW2. We never had a badass leader like Jackson, a lot of our badasses were military guys or outlaws.

Really disapointed they haven't had Boudica back - Ireland was a great civ, and they have others from history to use.

Definitely decent. He didn't serve long and didn't do much but govern WW2, but he's well loved and not marked by controversy

There's other choices that might be better (i.e ran longer), but are more modern/controversial

>Boudicca
>Ireland

Make that england...damn it. Who was the female leader of Ireland in the first or second game?

Someone shoop the Australian Civ leader to be General Emu

Ireland never had a leader in Civ, though England was always led by a queen.

>Represented by a white and not abbo's.

I sense a controversy.

problem is the abos never got past nomad status so any tech advancement would take 60,000+ in game years

I still play 5, because I like the old system as much as the new one. I haven't gotten Brave New World yet tho. I play 5 & 6 equally as much.

Oh I know it brother. Just, you know... Libcucks make all the games now.

>Australia
>Great civilization on par with the Greeks

Even Poland is more deserving of being in the game.

Do these games still start at 4000 BC? Because yeah, even as an Australian that makes no fucking sense.

It should have been Menzies