Can someone please tell me what Milo Fagopolis said?

Can someone please tell me what Milo Fagopolis said?

Every article I find is (((someone))) being too outraged to bother actually informing me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU
youtu.be/xsBZeU9sAII
breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/21/milo-condemns-cynical-media-witch-hunt/
youtu.be/ABJo7w-efTA
twitter.com/JimCrackton/status/834078250963841025
strawpoll.me/12391395
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He liked getting diddled as kid

Admitted he believes there is nothing wrong with child molestation, as long as it's between a man and a boy.

He said he sucked his catholic priest's cock as a teen, and he liked it, and that many gay young men seek out relationships with older men to fill the void of their bastardness.

Boy love is AOK according to Milo!

so he diddles kids?
Is there an actual source to the quote?

A very long time ago on bananaman's drunken peasant podcast this gay jew said some shit about how he was happy his catholic priest molested him and defended the practice of older men didlying 13+ year old kiddies.

Stop listening to the media and everyone else.

youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU
2:21:00

Then compare to this.
youtu.be/xsBZeU9sAII

Make your own judgement.

Said age of consent is fine where it is. Said some people could consent before they reach the age of consent, said he was 13 when he lost his virginity and doesn't see himself as a victim.

Cuckservstives loose their shit because he said a priest was the one who fucked 13 year old milo. They hand together with leftists and reee together and launch coordinated media attack on him. Shills are flooding Sup Forums. Their pay checks should stop coming in about a week and everything will go back to normal

Use the god damn internet you faggot. He made the statements on a god damn videotaped radio show. And then defended them in another taped statement. And then apologized in yet another taped statement yesterday. there is video everywhere.

HE HAD UNDERAGE SEX WITH AND OLDER MAN. AKA WHAT MOST PEOPLE IN THE WEST DO, PLENTY WOMEN HAVE UNDERAGE SEX WITH OLDER MEN. DOESN'T MEAN THEY SUPPORT PEDOPHILIA

Bottom line is. Most gay men have their first sexual experience as young teenager with an older male.
Most gays will admit to it and justify it as a good thing in a private setting but pretend its not the norm in public.

Milo's sin was the following:
>being honest in public

That's literally it. He said what most gay men think in public.

He got molested as a kid, made a joke about it, and tried to explain how being a younger partner to an older man affected him.

Now he's being called a monster for it.

Have you newfags not figured out yet that all these Milo threads are being pushed in mass volume by shills? Stop responding.

He said when he was 17 he had a relationship with a 29 year old man (legal in New York and many other states).

>so he diddles kids?
that is the logical falacy they are making, yes. he is not a pedophile because he got fucked as a kid. how stupid. he said as much in this press conference:
breitbart.com/tech/2017/02/21/milo-condemns-cynical-media-witch-hunt/

he talks about getting fucked as a 13yo-16yo in his first joe rogan podcast and in his podcast he does for brightbard (one of the first few episodes iirc)

>Now he's being called a monster for it.
Because he said it could be beneficial for other kids to get diddled like he did.

He's fucking nuts and needs to hang. I always said he was degenerate but at the same time I never rode Breitbart's cock like most of Sup Forums blindly does. I'm conservative republican but I also think Trump is a giant fucking moron making America look like the special ed classroom of the world, he's an embarrassment.

You can't just plug your ears and scream "SHILLS" anytime information comes out that doesn't meld with your echo chamber of ignorance.

even if milo is a pedo his rhetoric is still valuable.

All he did was defend child molestation

Also, he said he'd agree with multi-generational relationships regarding "younger boys". Later he clarified that this was regarding 17 year olds, not like the video was edited to make you think. In original video, the one that was used to defame him, he also said
>the legal age of consent was about right.

He didn't say that at all.

He said that, in the gay world, a relationship between a young gay man (he implied teenagers) and an older gay man can often be an important step in realizing yourself and accepting who you are because you see a grown adult who has the same needs and desires as you and doesn't judge you. He characterized his molestation by the priest as "complicated by the fact that I didn't feel like I was being victimized at the time."

>Because he said it could be beneficial for other kids to get diddled like he did.
That's not what he said. He was talking about his experience being a 17 year old with an older man. That because fagglings don't get the support or understanding they need at home that they seek it elsewhere.

>I always said
>I never
>I'm conservative
>I also think
By the way, no one gives a fuck about you here. Start a blog.

>I don't understand that this is a forum of opinions.

Nigger do you not understand the basic concept of discussion?

Nigger, do you not understand that none of that second paragraph is relevant to the conversation?
>Let me tell you a little about myself...
No.

I think you're just a little upset about what I had to say because more than 50% of this thread is just memes and random shit equally irrelevant.

Almost as if some people are born gay.

No you can find the press conference on YouTube here
>>youtu.be/ABJo7w-efTA
>>youtu.be/ABJo7w-efTA
>>youtu.be/ABJo7w-efTA

checked.

Its a non story. they act like a year old video somehow went viral Monday morning at 7am.

>caring what some faggot thinks about anything

I've literally never read one of his articles, I just kek at all the rustling he causes online.

Yep funny how the left is so open about gays but not about the degeneracy of it. Gays aren't you typical little teenagers they like to fuck older men.

He said something kinda wrong and the corrupted leftist media is twisting it to make him fall back into anonymity, which is unfair and disgusting, but on the other hand we don't really want to save him from that because he's a crafty kike faggot.
We're stuck between standing up against the lugenpresse and getting rid of this manipulative kike for good.

So....you're basically saying all gay men are degenerate diddlers?

wtf that was it?

He's basically said, being with an older man when he was a teenager didn't shape his life in a bad way.

Then the media attacks him because people who date teenagers are supposed to be worse than Satan and he is enabling their behavior due to his experience, when he's supposed to be scarred for life and dread about the experience according to their narrative.

Basically, (((they))) want to shut him down before people he can get any traction on the topic.

Also, a lot of high profile people are saying that the CIA, MSM, and some PACs were all in on this. This might be correct to say, because an user warned us on this before the onslaught/smear campaign took off.

Nah man. Things like this are merely an exception:
twitter.com/JimCrackton/status/834078250963841025

that you come across over, and over, and over, and over...

Yeah, seems to be a reoccurring issue with gay dudes. And Captain Sulu is an enormous piece of shit

>get diddled as a kid
>Develop Stockholm Syndrome
>turn gay
>Pretend that they were okay with it when they were diddled as a kid because "they were born gay"

You arent conservative or republican, shill

He said he thinks pederasty is a beneficial type of relationship (grown man / teenage boy).

Can't handle something not matching your insanity narrative? Better plug your ears and scream shill then.

strawpoll.me/12391395

are all homosexuals pedos?

No he was diddled as a kid and it screwed with his head.

You've been here for less than a year.

Are we really going to use breitbart for sources? It's worse than mainstream news.

Also, the hypocritical part of the left's response to this is that, had he been a woman, people would be fawning all over him with sympathy for his kiddy fiddled teenage years. Since he is a man, burn him with fire.

Alex Jones will blow up the conspiracy to take down Milo. The Oroville dam will break, and California will secede from the union. Styx will reach 100k subscribers and lead a renegade invasion of the newly independant California.

>echo chamber of ignorance
t. Nu-male faggot

He's still right.

It never happened.

>Are we really going to use breitbart for sources?
a source for quoting Milo? uhh, yes? lol.

Fags molest children to "turn" them, this isn't anything new.

Does anyone have the bucktooth girl Pepe?

Really makes you think.

>fiddled on roof
>turn faggot

>/CHOIR'D/ in cofessional
>fall into depression after years of fruitless court action against Vatican funded lawyers

it could have been worse...

Basically "I was diddles at 13 and I turned out fine"

Bullshit rationalisation, probably why he's a faggot currently desu.

Why the fuck would he lie about that? Milo's an attention whore but he's never lied.

He didn't lie, he made a joke you autist

Except it consistently isn't; nothing can be worse as the MSM at this point, or any time after their incessant clit-punping to Killary in 2016. Outed. -$0.05. Log off for the night; you're done.

He fucked up saying "13 years old is not pedophilia", saying the numer was the ruin for him, and probably he is rigth, that's ephebophilia, he make very clear that he is talking about sexually mature persons.

He is condoning ephebophilia.

Watch the podcast yourself you fucking spic. He clearly states it's not pedophilia because being attracted to young teens is classified as hebephilia. He wasn't condoning shit you retard.

Why u lie?