Which one of you bastards called Mrs Goldberg a dirty jew rat?

She is now calling for the shut down of Sup Forums and all other "hate speech" websites and is holding President Trump personally responsible for this. She is also claiming to have endured emotional stress that has caused her to have panic attacks that have enabled her useless.

It was fun while it lasted. RIP Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY
people.com/celebrity/winona-ryder-busted-for-shoplifting/
independent.co.uk/news/people/mel-gibson-puts-anti-semitism-behind-him-ive-done-what-i-need-to-do-9591666.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminds me of this

I dunno, seems accurate though. SHUT IT DOWN seems like something a dirty jew rat would do.

Yeah well she can go fuck herself. I consider her hateful.

You are a racist

(((Goldberg)))

Jews cry out while they strike you.

I'm sick of these filthy Jew rats. For every 1 based Jew (and there are some cool Jew-Bros that can take the bantz and dish them out & are pretty funny), there are 10 that fit the kike stereo type & hate America & western civilization and just want shekels & control.

Every based Jew should be forced to move to a rural area and marry into a good Christian family and be a corn fed red pilled gun carrying bro. Maybe we could set up camps for this. Kek

dude, i have never heard that term and i srsly just lol'd 10/10

In his defense, she is a filthy

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDPOPr7qiY

YOUR FREE SPEECH ENDS WHERE MY FEELINGS BEGIN!!!!

>Goldberg
wow Sup Forums is right literally 100% of the time

No shit

Is Mel /ourguy/?

He seems like Sup Forums incarnate.

it's tough competition to be the most victimized out there today, guess some are feeling a little left behind because all the faggots, trans, and what have you, taking the spotlight

fucking kek

I joke around about them here and use ((())) a lot, post hitler pictures sometimes too but I don't think they're bad people. Jews are good people. Good work ethic. Good morals. A rotten apple doesn't spoil the whole batch.

I can not tell a lie, it was the guy below this post, what an asshole even if he was eight.

We only found that out because he had issues with booze and anger. Makes you wonder how many other actors are hiding their power level. They lie for a fucking living you know.

Clickbait false flag. Move along.

Mel isn't red pilled, he was just angry about the Jewish monopoly on Hollywood and how they wouldn't fund his passion project because it would cast jews in a negative light.

and yet they love muslims flooding into our country huh.

RIGHT not eight

Speaking of Goldbergs what was all that about pedo symbols found in an episode with kids?

Why she has to be mad? Such behaviour is typical for a jew. Being a dirty rat, that is.

Reminder
>Donald Trump never said this
>Trump is ProIsrael
>Goldberg is a brainwashed kike trying to imply Trump uttered these words directly to her, when he never even said them at all.

Associating unsaid words with targets is why no one believes the news anymore.

Absolute lies. This dishonesty should be punished

fuck sake

>(and there are some cool Jew-Bros that can take the bantz and dish them out & are pretty funny)

They will still strike you when your guard is down.

it's funny because that is actually the origin of the "Holocaust"

something like 70% of European Jews lived in cities, as opposed to rural areas, and were involved in things like finance, economics, media, etc. during wartime, you barely need anybody to do those things, and instead need people working in factories. hence work camps.

I don't know if you were already aware of this, I just thought I would say.

word has it that they caught the telephone terrorist

Are you supprised Lord CHEETO isn't doing anything? or should I say Hair Furor....

Is this what you wanted Chumpfy's?

(((H P))) constantly puts up articles derogatory toward whites. Fuck thus kike cunt.

It is funny how they just keeps saying this shit to control the masses. I hope it comes and bites them in the ass one day.

>Pretend to be a victim. Insist that it is someone's fault for not doing enough to stop words from making you feel bad.
>Trump condemns mean words about jews.
>Rush to social media and make a huge deal about how much Trump looooooooves the jews.

Mels dad was a notorious anti-semite as well, so it probably started from a young age before he got to Hollywood

>Being unable to handle the bantz

lmao fucking kikes.

>shutting down Sup Forums

Ok, so we'll move to twitter, facebook, plebbit, and infinity chan in a second.

Probably better, this way we'll redpill far more normies.

The Goldbergs are FRAUDS. Greenbergs #1

call them a jew and watch them recoil for they have been found out

>proof

None provided

Filthy jew rat

IDONT KNOW. I REALY DONT. IT WASN'T ME. I SWEAR. Hail Jerusalem

there are no hate speech laws in america. that lesbo jew nigger cunt can gofuckherself

Who the fuck cares? Why does everyone have such thin skin and looking to be offended at every little thing? Nobody cares. You don't have a right to not be offended.

Oh my god FUCK OFF. I get called a kike/nigger/fag/subhuman all the time online. I'm none of those things. What is with journalists having thin skin these days. Yes bitch, people say mean things to you sometimes. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Well. Is she a filthy jew rat?

Nice. Shit in OUR nest and then flee.

I hope these rage boys greet them in their new place.

I unironically want the West to stop supporting Israel just to see what happens.

Kek if I would say something like that I'd face 5 years in prison

You must be new.

bwahahahaha. "Oven dodger"

I have never heard Trump say anything remotely close to being anti-semitic. How are they trying to blame him for this? Are illegal immigrants mostly Jews now?

Who do you think you are fooling shlomo shekelsteinbergfeld?

This. They say 100500 times a day much worse and unearned things about slavs and about white males. Her post is a cry for privileges, nothing more.

We'll say it for you senpai

why does Trump need to answer for any antisemitism?

>dirty jew rat?

I called Mr. Goldstein a dirty jew rat.

Maybe she's got that new (((psychological))) thingy where she directly experiences the shoah, despite never living in 1930 wartime Germany.

It's now Donald Trump's fault every time someone gets called a racist name?

(((They))) are fucking up. Trying to bring Sup Forums down by putting us in the spotlight will backfire and end up redpilling the masses.

fuck you filthy jew rat

How is Donald Trump responsible for it though?

>someone called me a JEW
>this happened DURING trumps presidency
explain this Sup Forums

She's probably a female version of Randall from Recess

People are such fragile fucking pussies nowadays, just looking for a reason to be offended about something so they can go post on social media, get upvoted/liked/favorited into oblivion, it's disgusting

Sup Forums is a Japanese developed website owned by a Japanese guy.

I doubt that the American Government has much of a say in this.

>dodger
it's the security cams she should have dodged
people.com/celebrity/winona-ryder-busted-for-shoplifting/

>he was anti-gay gay
>why gay? he died of aids
Nice fucking logic.

a bunch of genocidal maniacs, just read the bible

"Fucking Jews. The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." - Mel Gibson
Link related: independent.co.uk/news/people/mel-gibson-puts-anti-semitism-behind-him-ive-done-what-i-need-to-do-9591666.html

Because he supports a culture of HATE

SO DIE YOU EVIL NAZI!

We must secure the existence of jewish people and a future for Jewish children. We must secure the existence of Holy Israel and a future for Jewish children.

All the violent Muslims expeled from there can go to America. If anyone complains about their homeland, just call them racist.

Also you should encourage American women to marry Muslims. Unless they are Jewish, then they should go serve in the IDF.

If you say

>Sup Forums and all other "hate speech" websites and is holding President Trump personally responsible for this
tfw LOL we're responsible for him!

I only call Jews kikes. This is obviously a false flag.

He should have doubled down on his Jew stance instead of doing a 180 in order to kiss kike ass.

Clearly it is Trump's fault.
Everything said on the internet is his fault.

It was probably BLM that knocked over those gravestones in a jewish cemetary

>St Lous, where BLM has chimped out on the regular for year
>We know they've plenty of desecrated cemeteries before
>Niggers think jews have it too good anyway and hate them more than whites but for the same reasons. Not enough gibs.

half kike halfbreed here can confirm some are good in the sense that they're conservative, apolitical, or straight up redpilled, but I'd say the split between those three amalgamed categories and the lefty finance/media/social activist kikes is about 20-80 split.

all I want is to have my christian family Sup Forums.

yes once a jew is offended you can never get forgiveness. You are literally doomed for the rest of your life

Your only way to survive is to die fighting.

>shut down Sup Forums

Good, infinity should follow then stormfront. After that every other den of racism and pedophilia need to be purged.

This is Melania's #1 issue, so hopefully they will get a move on soon.

In the real world, people are going to have opinions of people/groups of people based on their experiences with them. And people are going to hate people/groups of people for their actions etc. Now it makes no difference if you want to hear it... it will still be so. True freedom of speech allows this bitch to moan and complain all she wants (I'd like for her to shut the fuck up forever, personally), but she wants to limit people from talking about how they feel.

Do people like her really not realize where this is leading? They have already created a bomb for themselves and got Trump in office. So now they are going to continue the same narrative until everyone has finally had enough of their shit completely and curb-stomps them into oblivion?

Sounds like a winning plan (like Hillary).

His #1 film is Passion of The Christ you idiot nigger child, he's never hid his power level

gas urself

Don't be a dirty jew rat if you don't want to be called a dirty jew rat.

I'm sure no white people were called names during that same period...

Being a mishling isn't so bad, especially if you didn't have a mega-kike parent on one side. And if your mother was a full blooded high-european then you have have a damn good hidden phenotype and a big boost in IQ.

>Millionaire
>Shoplifting

It doesn't make any sen-

>Jew

Ohhhh

We had (have) the same thing in our academy, mathematics in particular, since the soviet times. We had people like Shafarevich and Pontryagin, and some more, who were very hard on Jews, they studied their modern "works" and some of Old Testament, added remarks about Jews and Zionists in their texts. It's not a coincidence, you find more anti-semites in places where their influence is more direct.

Who's this filthy kike? I mean, rat?

>the (((chosen))) jew
>logical

that's the gas line

Filthy Jew rat?
That's not us. We'd come up with something way more offensive, more catchy, possibly that rhymed and caption a picture with it.

>using the anti-semitic card on Trump

Pottery

>NOT MY PRESIDENT
>Wants the president to stop the fabricated racism

We'll give her medical treatment once she starts literally shaking.