Ask a secular Turk born in England anything!

>diaspora-haters GTFO / nefret edenler siktir git be

I'm more of a Turk than some "Turks" (K*rds) on here who try to disrespect their gizli askerler

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_EyhYwEZYI
youtube.com/watch?v=JsU5gkFEipo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We should get rid of all çomar scum

go back

siktir lan

Would you ever go back and live in Turkey? Do you want to go back?

hepsi çomar kaldıracaz zamanla
beyaz adamları sikicez ilk

Why do you still make this thread after 50 threads of the same thing?

When will you get a hobby or something to do with your life other than make petty bait threads on Sup Forums?

'course
I don't support the idea of having a diaspora, I much prefer to live in my own country

as for the retards who will say "oh my god why you come back it is so bad here oh my god u will not be accepted oh my god" fuck off you stupid cucks, I don't give a shit

it's 1am darling, I've lifted today, I've went out with my friends today, I played guitar today, I've done job research today, I am complete

the next thing on my hobby list is to shitpost on the chans and tell you to suck my fat dick :P

>I've done job research today
Oh a jobless Turk, how surprising.

Oh shit not the answer I was expecting.... I agree with you. Gotta have pride in who you are and where your from regardless of whether you were actually born there

most of my friends are all white british people and they're all jobless

the one person I know with a job is my arab mate and he works for his dad doing computery bullshit

you don't realise when you grow up in an "impoverished area" everyone here is jobless kek, working class niqqa and it's an 99% white area

how does it feel being a canadian? as canada and america are both civic countries your identity must be pretty fucked, what's your ethnic origin? do you feel canadian?

I am from an impoverished area, still people have jobs even if it is just unpaid work to at least be doing something to show they are contributors to the community.

I know this is hard for a Turk to understand since you are by nature parasitic.

>he's confusing turk for almanci

I am not an almanci like you have
your Turks are all religious scum

you fuck off with your prejudice labeling all Turks like that, most of yours are Kurdish

where I live jobs don't come by easy, which explains why everybody I know except one is jobless (not even a job at mcdonalds)

In Canada no one really considers themselves Canadian other than the older generation say 50-60 and up... While I don't consider myself Norwegian I do consider myself ethnically Norwegian and if/when I do move there I will fully assimilate into the culture of the land.

Its really hard to consider yourself "canadian" when any single person on this earth can come to the country and suddenly become a citizen and therefore "Canadian". Thats why I really don't give a shit about this country nor do any of the people I hang out with.

>non-white from x living in y ask me anything

I'm white, most likely whiter than you
>pic related

good on you lad, help your people, kick out all the rapefugees

>salty beyaz adamlar BTFO'd

Hello Naz Osmanoğlu, do you actually gave up on being comedian and now trying to reclaim your throne?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h_EyhYwEZYI

>half English

I'm no mongrel thank you very much xocam

"osmanolow" what the fuck is he even saying

Guy is heir to the Ottoman throne, he is member of Ottoman royal family

I know

>half English

still no mongrel xocam thank u very much

QARDAŞŞŞIMMMMMMM NEREDEN 'GERMAN' BULDUN MU VALLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

VURURUM SENİ TÜRKSÜN YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TÜRKÜM AMA İNGİLTEREDEN GELİYOM :!!!!!

NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE DEME LAN?\

NE MUTLU İNGİLİZ-TÜRKÜM DİYENE DEĞİLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ORSBU

seni seviyom qardaş
sen miydi dünden

if I was heir to Ottoman crown I'd be walking around with 10 girls sucking my dick 24/7

So my gf is Turkish, am I doomed?

ooga booga where die Fräuleins at

you shouldn't be, turkish girls are very free, turkey was one of the first countries to give girls voting independence, only 2 years ago were girls allowed to wear hijabs in school, turkish girls are very smart, they all go to university, turkish girls are white and secular, turkish girls aren't degenerate like western girls, turkish girls are of the upmost quality and are good mating material

you should only be worried if she's kurdish cause then you'll hear her family shout "BIJI KURDISTAN" and blow up on you

not joking either srs make sure she's not kurdish

anymore questions?

DAS RAYCISS

my friend from high school is gulenist, he only ever mentions it in passing but all of his facebook posts are >muh imam, mixed with normie shit, it's weird as fuck, isn't it basically a cult?

is he gonna try to do the next coup?

She's pretty based, but her dad votes grey wolves so I'm not sure if that's a bad sign or not. Rest of her family vote for the CHP party or whatever they're called.

She's an ethnic Turk, but is just as white as me and all my ancestors are Frisian. She hates Kurds, I've asked.

Also, will the Muslim be bred out of her if we have a kid? I want Christian children. I heard that turks pass religion down through the father's side.

why you lie turk, it is not possible to be turk in 21. century without at least one ancestor being Greek, Bulgarian, Serb, Albo, Ukranian, Kurd, Croat, Hungarian or some other nation that was under Ottoman rule

turks don't care about religion, go for it (btw you'll be cucking your children, just let them be secular and love ataturk, it will help their character be dominant and alpha)

kill him in his sleep, i wonder if i was born in america i would be gulenist or not hm

bloodline is mostly from bulgaria, prob anatolian as well (if you judge from my pic I posted)

bulgaria was under ottoman rule
my ancestors are ottoman
and I am Turkish
do you have anymore questions?

also grey wolves aren't bad sign, I mean he's an idiot since MHP is a cucked party but it just means he's strongly nationalistic which is a good thing

by the way you say her family all CHP supporters? CHP is secular/atheist and ataturkist (kemalist) it shouldn't be hard to knock out the muzzie if there is even any muslim in her

>I want Christian children.
Oh silly OP, you might consider yourself lucky even you can manage to baptise the child

About Grey wolves thingy does her father supports Meral Akşener or Devlet Bahçeli?

>turkish girls are white

Turks are a pretty diverse bunch. I've seen Turks that look like southern europeans, central asians (what they claim to be), Arabs, Persians...

I wouldn't never call Turks as a whole white, since there was too much intermixing in your history and especially during Ottoman times. Maybe the native Anatolians were.

*would never

Whoops.

Also adding that I've met several white Turks, but never a white Kurd.

on the whole we are generally white (or olive skinned/Mediterranean as I am)

kurds aren't turkish neither are gypsies

Kurds don't have chance to mix their ugly ethnic group (thank god) because they fuck their family members only, they stay """"""Pure"""""""

How can I ask her about it then? Just to check.

Her mother supports CHP, and her sister. Father is grey wolves as far as I know, he can be a bit sensitive at times but doesn't seem like she cares about that.

I want to buy a small farm somewhere since I grew up on one so I'm not too concerned about the cuck part since they'll know how to woodwork, fix random crap, etc.

Never got that specific about Turkish politics. I know her family was against the coup for whatever reason, but she despises Erdogan.

My gf is white, she has green eyes. Most of her family has blonde hair too.

>I know her family was against the coup for whatever reason, but she despises Erdogan.
because they're both muslim, chp and grey wolf supporters are both secular

are you sure this girl is a muslim???
are you just assuming cause she is turK?

I remember the one Kurd kid in my class once saying that his parents where cousins and that this is considered normal among them.

On the other hand, Yezidis are also claimed to be part of the Kurds, and the one Yezidi girl I knew was very white, pale skin, green eyes, raven hair. Very pretty girl. Too bad she had like 10 siblings and they're also known to practice honor killing.

Also, I would like your country more if we didn't have a massive 5th column of AKP loving çomars here.

Why are Turks such savages?

She told me she prays to Allah from time to time.

fuat seni buldum

I'm 99% convinced you are turk, no non-turk I've known has ever been so understanding of the situation while also knowing what a çomar is

well yeah german-turks are cancer desu that's why they're comar, because they don't know shit about real turkish culture

cause we're alpha, get used to it kiddo

I do too, it's just a thing you do when you're hopeless, it don't make you muslim, besides chances are if she's not wearing a ninja suit she prob doesn't give a shit

i wonder what percentage gulen people are of the turks in america, we don't have that many turks though.

i like how it's basically a cult, but a lot of the people are very smart? i mean my friend's a fuckup but his parents both have very serious jobs here. it's gotta suck for a developing country to have to purge that many professors, scientists etc

>strongly nationalistic

Hypocritical if you're living as an immigrant in a foreign nation, you're basically larping as a nationalist

I am nationalist born in another mans country desu

hypocritical? no circumstances brought me to where I am with hopes I can return to better my nation and my peoples

true nationalism is the idea that you bring your nation with you wherever you go, to hopefully claim the world as your own country and populate it with your (glorious) peoples

that is obviously an extremist idea but you can be nationalistic no matter where you live

if they are gulen we don't want em anyway

Yeah, i got the sense it was more of a cultural thing. What are the odds of me getting her to eat pork? She already drinks alcohol.

Kek, I'm actually pureblood German of Bavarian heritage.

I know çomar because it's basically part of chan culture at this point, just like bydlo.

My area is just full of Turks. Also Arabs, which are way worse by at least a million times.

pork is also a cultural thing

I grew up in a secular household but I was also brought up learning that pork is very dirty and carries diseases and is processed meat etc

we still eat it from time to time just like every rational turk, but it's still believed to be dirty and we just like to keep clean, you shouldn't have to make her eat it if she doesn't want to - it's not a religious thing anyway

grats on the pureblood, my fellow pureblooded friend

hope you can kick out all the invaders soon, (send the comars into a volcano)

I guess it's all good as long as you aren't a religious nutjob, a welfare leech or a criminal. Seeing how Arabs and blacks behave has pretty much taken away my dislike of Turks anyway.

hate to say it but your welfare program is juicy as fuck, no wonder people abuse it you get so much money

you just need to sort that shit out mate and then they'll realise they should just work for better money

Is there anything I should watch out for?

Also, her family drives a land rover and owns an apartment in Ankara and then two other houses in a random village and Antayla. Is that common for turks in the upper middle class?

Huh? What y'all talking about?

> Naz Osmanolow
> Barry Manalow

Kek

I guess, I mean all rich people have shit like that

eh you should watch out for the temper, Turks (all) have a really bad temper and will do a lot of crazy shit, it's not even just a cultural thing either it's just an impulsive thing

the half-mongrel cuck is direct descendant of the ottoman empire (turkey's royal family) hence his surname

but he's half british and therefore cancels out any masculinity his ottoman side had

TOPKEK

AMERIKADAYIM ASLANI ARKADASIM

NE MUTLU TURKUM DIYENE VALLLLAHIII

BARRY OSMANOLOW COK SEVIROYURM EN GUZEL SHARKAGI

Our Turks are stupid, but they've been here for decades. We kinda got used to them and they just stick to making gangster rap and kebab, while the current wave of Arabs is bringing things like mass rape and Islamic extremism.

Hopefully we can uncuck ourselves this election.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

>SHARKAGI
kek

o benimdir biliyormusun?

dün dedim ona

like how crazy? She hasn't acted like that to me and we've talked every day for years. I know her mother can be a bitch at times from what she's told me.

youtube.com/watch?v=JsU5gkFEipo

feels.jpeg

I don't HAVE to do anything

well idk maybe my house was just dysfunctional but knives waved, people getting beaten the shit out of, lots of screaming, lots of blood

just prepare yourself ya know, everything will defo calm down after it tho like always

they don't always show their true colours in public

>She already drinks alcohol.

That's pretty much been the case for every drinking-age male Turk I've ever met, even if they are seemingly religious. Turkish girls who drink are more rare.

Pork is still no-no haram, tho.

she tells me pretty much everything so I doubt it was EVER that extreme. She would've mentioned being beaten.

Never had anything like that in my house.

So do Turks normally beat their wives or is that just a meme?

my dad did and he also beat us but my mum says he isn't normal

my dad is also a self-loathing cuck i dont think my experiences are good to say from this

but other turks tell me their dad beat them too so idk

Don't ever date Kurdish girls or you will both end up getting killed, even if she's not Muslim.

Just tell her to change Allah to Jesus and that from now on you all buy each other present for Mutlu Noeler, problem solved.

yeah, I got slapped maybe a few times but nothing that actually injured me.

I don't think I could hit someone desu, especially my qt wife.

is this really what all Turks are like? Even upper class ones? What else should I know?

>tfw didn't care about Kurds at the start of this thread and hate them now

my dad was pretty upper class so yeah I guess

nothing else much you should know, turkish mums are greatest of all time, turks are also very funny so get to know their family

obv dont talk about armenian genocide and politics
if politics do come up just say "fuckken kurds"

Nope wasn't here yesterday canim

They're literal islamic gommunists

Hardly gets more hateable than that

should've been balım
are u lil gülen or exchange student

I remember I saw the first part of some movie trailer and noticed it was in Istanbul so I linked her and then I went back to watching the other half and the whole thing was fuckin Turks! and about the Armenian genocide

what is Turkish humour like? also how do you think she'll view blacks? She doesn't like Israeli's(and to an extent jews), Armenians, and the other Turk enemies.

Are they better than regular Arabs but worse than Turks?

>better than regular Arabs but worse than Turks
Yes to both.

Türks > Kurds > Arabs > Dogshit > Gypsies > Dindus

blacks are iffy, especially the older generation hate em

turkish comedy is on point with being very open, satirical considerably racist to some, it's just very offensive but also very positive, you should watch some turkish comedies really ace

Even Arabs look down on them.

Are all the girls more soft than men in Turkey on these issues?

I usually like taboo and dark humour, I know her family doesn't speak English, her sister some though and there's no way I'm ever learning Turkish fluently so it doesn't matter much I guess.

Pretty much. I would put gypsies lower than dindus though. At least a dindu has a slight chance of improving and becoming a successful rapper or something.

Fuck gulen I'm British Kibris faggot trying to show Yankees QTs my circumsiced yarak :^)

ur not british salak
u are turk
like me
nereden 'british' buldun mu vallah?

turkish girls act like girls, and aren't affected by the west's movement on trying to make them men

so generally they're more queiter and shy

(((white)))

I think dindus are more prone to rape and murder, while gypsies do robbery.

Learning Turkish is easy and actually quite fun, you literally become alpha the second you speak some.

And Turks are not snobs like French and English faggots, doesn't matter if you're not 100% fluent, they'll love you speaking even a bit of Turkish.

As a language its very basic, it had to be since the modern language was created as a means to unite all the different ethinic groups etc.

I've know tons of English boys marry nice Cypriot/Turkish girls and they learned the language easy... you can be fluent in 18 months.

You can't do that with Greek, Arabic or fucking Hebrew lol

as cypriot do you speak the fucked up dialect or real turkish?

The fucked up version obviously, much easier to speak lol.

You should hear Almancis speak, they'll frequently shift to German in the middle of the sentence when speaking Turkish because they don't know the Turkish words.

They also like to mix this German-Turkish fuckup with hip hop slang, kek.

fair enough, are men considered dominant in households? e.g. if we were married.

the blacks where I live are pretty timid desu, they kind of act inspired by American blacks but never really as thuggy.

lol isnt the word order exactly like english?

I guess they've been there for several years. I'm talking about all the Subsaharans coming in as "refugees" into Europe.

men in turkish society tend to be dominant anyway so she is prob expecting it to be so, im not too sure my parents were divorced lad

"her ay 5000 euro aliyor ben mann"
yeah İ know all about the almanci speak

oh yeah fuck those people. Refugees are trash in general from Africa.

Latin American refugees do fine, same with Asian. But muslim ones are bad as are blacks.

hmm, you know it isn't such a bad idea. Maybe I'll take a class at my uni if they offer it

Go back and stop polluting the west with your shit skin and heathen religion.

fucking hell you americans and your reading comprehension skills really activate my almonds

English is a big influence but really it's just a very crude version Turkish, very "impolite".

When I had to study my Turkish in Istanbul and came back to the island, everyone was taking the piss because I was "too posh".

"ne istiyorsonus?" Becomes "ne isten?" something like that I guess lol

doesn't feel right desu
İ'll stick to being posh...

> "her ay 5000 euro aliyor ben mann"
yeah İ know all about the almanci s

Hehe yep :^)

The fun thing about Cyprus is that every summer all the Turkish diaspora come home for holiday.

Ive met all the bros from America, London, Germany etc.etc. hilarious

I've met tons of German Turkish """"""rappers""""" too KEK.

> nereden 'british' buldun mu vallah?
Sorry missed this...

Londra dan kaldim, Bromley/Bexleyheath.

i havent been back home in 2 yrs :(

Tabiki efedim :)

Fair enough, I don't really care much about that desu.

Do Turks get divorced? I know it isn't super rare but seems much less common than here.

It's worse when your in the States and plane tickets cost 1800$ FUUUUUUUUUU

hadi gorusurus