When, Sup Forums? When?

>A: So even if we mod the drones with a titanium plating and fill them up with cerosine, it won't be enough?
>B: No way. You could fly 3 of them in each tower and those pillars of steel would burn like a torch for days – but they won't collapse.
>A: So we need controlled demolition in addition, what are our options?
>B: Well, I think we have an interesting method available.

So, when? When will the free citizens of the United States of America finally realize in its full extend that they have been betrayed? That everything what they have, everything their ancestors built and everything they died for was spit on by traitors? Was besmirched and denigrated? When will millions put down their work to go on a great march? A march Washington D.C.to demand the immediate extradition and execution on site of those traitors?

When, Sup Forums, when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0
oll.libertyfund.org/titles/vattel-the-law-of-nations-lf-ed)
press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/a1_8_10s5.html)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the planes were CGI bru

The truth is out there

>this coming from Germany
wew

there was no kerosine

Nat Geo is bullshit.

Building 7.

>no planes
yeah no.

I was short before adding
>inb4 hans go uncuck urself before u talk
but then I wanted to give it a chance

the steel doesn't need to melt if it was snapped in half by a plane retard

>yeah no.
you fallin for the early 2000s CGI?

retard

What's kerosine? do you mean kerosene?

yes and there was none in the WTC

so you're saying not one person in new york city saw the second plane hitting

>a massive steel grid
>snapped in half by a tin can

too many eywitnesses, too many non-press photos. I met an eye witness of planes in person, stfu.

Fun Fact - there actually used to be a couple of serious PhDs who pretty big figures in the truther movement - two of them were Dr Frank Legge, a chemist from Australia, and another was Dr. John Wyndham, a Camrbidge physicist.

Legge used to be the editor of the online "Journal of 9/11 Studies" and Wyndham used to be a pretty strong proponent of the controlled demo/cruise missile theories... that was until Wyndham conducted an actual study of the events and evidence surrounding the Pentagon attack and came to the conclusion that a plane impact was the explanation which best fit the evidence.

Legge read the research and believed it made a strong enough case to warrant publishing it in the journal and made an open statement to the truther community saying that if they wanted the movement to maintain any scientific credibility they would have to go back to square one and develop a new theory which fit the new evidence.

Legge was promptly kicked off of the journal and replaced with a religious studies professor and both Legge and Wyndham have been ostracized by the truther community and even accused of being government agents sent to sew distrust among the movement (I wish I was joking)

in fact the only people who reported seeing planes all worked for the (((MSM)))
all footage containing planes hitting the WTC comes from people who work for the (((MSM)))

>cerosine

Death would be such sweet release

rare, thx

confirmed for being a shill or a retard

not even sure what this video is trying to say, that the sizes are different?
>he doesn't know about perspective

Bix nood you don needta melt steel to collapse a buildin

Put that shit inna oven on clean mode and watch it bend an shit

yea lets check perspectives

fucking shill retard

I don't understand this suspicion that each network looks the same. It would be natural in such an instance for the networks to share a single camera feed.

i believe that 9/11 was an inside job but this webm is 100% bait

you really have no idea what you're talking about.

>cerosine
kerosine, sry

no there was quite alot of it.

all those shills

Something hit those towers and it wasn't passenger jets.

you do realize news corporations buy media from companies that specialize in capturing events, right? Associated Press is an example, it's impossible for all news stations to instantly scramble helicopters so they just used the same feed

This is completely false because there are videos not from the mainstream media that contains other people reporting seeing a plane.

humorous troll over here

Your premise is that at minimum 5 million people who would have been looking at the tower from in the city or from surrounding viewing it, did not see a plane, and this fact has not gotten out until sometime in 2011 when the no plane theory came into being.

WRONG

that has to be the most retarded mixed up and most bullshit video I have ever seen.

>illuminati is powerful enough to stage 9/11
>fake the buildings falling down from the planes with demolition charges
>but not powerful enough to stop kids on the internet figuring it out
>don't just claim terrorists put demolition charges in the base
>don't just stage any other kind of far far easier to stage terror attack
>don't just not even bother to fake a terror attack and just let real terrorists do one for real

all those retarded shills

AHAHAHAHA

It's always interesting to encounter a German that doesn't understand engineering. Makes me imagine I'll meet one with a sense of humor someday.

>shills
a shill (per conspiritards) is anyone who disagrees or tries to refute their bullshit. There are no shills, just the truth.

The subliminal bat signal should have been a tip.

Delete this

those germans have the best humor right before they behead you

no i am right.

It was on Nat Geo so it must be true!!

dem butthurt shills

"no planers" are the greatest shills of all, it seems like the only job u have is to create doubt and dissipation so there's no unified truth movement.

otherwise, if u unironically support this shit, u just have no real image of the distances and size of what u are seeing on those 2001 potato videos. get some hq images and understand the size of what u are seeing.

call dr. judy wood and ask if she wants to kys with you together

nigger thinks those fires were 1800 degrees

dat delicious shill tears

and did you also think this way before you had the brain injury?

There are hundreds of eyewitnesses that actually saw planes flying into the buildings..
The "there were no planes" theory was to spread disinformation and mock the 9/11 inside job conspiracy community.

this. even if you you tried to do something, it would never go anywhere.

i'm surprised the truther movement isn't bigger.

OP is already confirmed shill or a retard

thats wrong and you know it

dude you are the biggest retard ive seen on this board, get a fucking life jesus

nigger think that its the same to heat up a piece of steel, than a whole building

>what ever happened to termal conductivity?

Its an oversized cruise missile, CGI to look like a passenger jet for TV. You'll never know the truth because you can never lay your eye's on it again. Get over it.

Any more of these rare jumper pics?

dat shill butthurt

there was nothing in the air besides news choppers

based arubian

>what is perspective?

>posts more fake footage
>believes its real

holy shit you're retarded

not many

what i mean by this, is the demonstration is wrong, the whole building would have conducted and dissipated the heat thought out the entire structure,

its not the same as that demonstration

no planes buddy
it was all remote explosives

My fucking Weber propane grill gets to 650 without even breaking a sweat fag.

Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck about 9/11. They released concrete declassified proof that the Saudis were involved, but you faggots were too busy bitching about that Ghostbusters movie.

there was no saudis

If you believe that "there was no plane" disinformation bullshit you're a shill. You have been played.

subscribe to a proper conspiracy theory like this one youtube.com/watch?v=zgE-hGNy2W0

they wouldn't need to fake planes but everyone here see your just a shill

>there was nothing in the air
How can you be so sure?

fuck off retard
you're the one who got fooled by early 2000s CGI that aged worse than the fucking scorpion king movie.

sorry but you're retarded and should get your eyes checked

so what exactly are these people shilling? You use that word a lot so could you please tell me?

that seems like a fail

nobody said anything about planes, I am talking about fire and heat propagation

if those in 2 buildings, all the steel was at that temperature, it would have been like a giant heater in NY, that amount of heat should have been felt and warm the air for miles.

just calculate how much energy do you need to heat up to 1800 degree THE WHOLE BUILDING STRUCTURE

the fuel didnt even had the potential to provide that much energy even at 100% efficiency

this is like the flat earth, is shills putting out crazy disinfo to make us look retarded, dont mind them

Even if the no planes thing is true, it's a stupid angle of criticism.

You can prove that even with plane impacts, there is obviously more going on, and that's not even touching building 7.

>theres absolutely no way that the heat could be concentrated around the burning floors

Read the law of nations (oll.libertyfund.org/titles/vattel-the-law-of-nations-lf-ed)

And the treatise by James Wilson (press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/documents/a1_8_10s5.html)

Marches are ineffectual if we are unaware of how things operate and the methods that actually work in the system that we have (i.e. escaping legislative administrative law enforced through statutes, non-citizen national passports, removing private script like federal reserve notes, etc.).

Sorry if i'm tainting your twisted reality with my truth.

yeah this looks totally real

PEDO PRIESTS CAN'T SODOMIZE MILO'S DREAMS

Clearly something hit those towers. I will never know what but I like to speculate it was an oversized cruise missile dressed up to appear as something resembling a plane. But it wasn't a passenger plane, as you see in what could be argued CGI for TV. I will never know because I can not personally see it. Even taking in the payed shills for TV saying they "seen an airplane". There have been just as many saying, "I don't know what it was, but something hit those towers." That seems more reasonable to me. Explosives can be shaped and the outcome of the damaged can be controlled, made to resemble a massive airplane hitting a steel structure. The towers were obviously demolished to get an insurance claim.

>he doesn't see the early 2000s cheap CGI bullshit the Jews served us

watch the webms I posted and rub your 2 brain cells together

also ask yourself why you should believe the official (((MSM))) narrative after we exposed them so often with their lies.

9/11 was their biggest lie

>the truth makes shills ultra butthurt

the towers got blown up with various stuff

seems to be really classified stuff that apparently turns steel into Dust and ignites cars while not burning papers.

Daily reminder

I have a morbid fascination with these jumper pics and stories..
Am i the only one?

You are right, it does because it is. Too many movies and video games for you.

>heat could be concentrated

educate yourself before you talk

its called conservation of energy retard, the fuel itself didnt had enough energy, no matter the conditions

lol take a look at this good goy

Upper body looks badly burned.

If you believe there were planes you're either stupid or deceitful - that is, you either believe a dinosaur park island really exists because you saw it on TV that one time, or, it is you who is the shill.

>Impossible feat even for a trained pilot
>Crash physics all wrong
>No vortices in the smoke and fire
>Impossible flight physics at that speed and altitude
>Footage with CGI hallmarks and glitches

Not to mention, do you really think they would leave their master plane down to chance
>No flight delays
>Hijackings must go off flawlessly
>No shoot downs or interceptions
>Able to fly the airliner expertly
>Pilot perfectly dead into the building center
>Plane must slice straight through
>Plane must explode spectacularly from the inside

SHILL.

SHILL.

SHILL.

SHILL.

Hurr durr muh Saudis
Stupid American as usual

so you just keep throwing shill out as a buzzword, gotcha

ah yes Judy Wood the "how did these cars on the east side of manhattan get all burnt out that makes no sense"

She is absolutely retarded

>he doesn't see
I'm agreeing with you. But something hit those towers. If you are saying, absolutely nothing hit those towers, you're insane.

the point still stands nigger

jesus, the planes were real
CIA-Mossad operation
look into the Israeli moving vans stopped that day
whether explosives were used I can't say, but most likely

It's weird, everytime there is a 911 truth thread it always get flooded with (((American))) shills

Really makes you think