"user please tell me you didn't vote for that orange fascist. i'm gonna leave you if you did"

>"user please tell me you didn't vote for that orange fascist. i'm gonna leave you if you did"
Your response?

Ok bye.

Who the fuck are you?
Why do I have a girlfriend?

why my peanus weanus of course

Hey! It's pencil neck smurfnose again!

Saged.

Bujh bye

Sure dollface, the cuckshed is out back go pick another guy

sauce?

If you can leave me over a vote we weren't together in the first place.

Where are you fuckers getting all these pics?

Who the fuck are you

i was a bad boy pls don't leave

lmao

Same

but I'm british I cant vote in a us election

>say you don't
>have sex for the last time
>during climax yell "make america great again"
>proceed to break up while yelling all your pro right rants before leaving
>obtain hot right wing girlfriend (plenty exist) and live happily ever after

>post coitus
>bye

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Anyone who even considers changing their opinion or going against their better judgement for this has fallen for THE VAGINAL JEW.

Learn to recognise when the vaginal jew is trying to influence you, and take measures to overcome it.

Wrong

>tfw your gf is pro-trump and you will have rightwing babies
I am literally blessed by Kek, so glad I don't ever have to larp in my own house

Burn in hell bitch

I sure did. Now wipe that attention whoring shit from your face and wear something respectable to church later.

How the can I vote for a president for a country I'm not a citizen of? Fuck you're dumb

Beware of geeks bearing gifts.

Please tell me you were going to get rid of that chipped nail polish and the "avatar" get up.

As far as who I voted for you should know you filled out my ballot didn't you? I dropped them off at the post office.

>mfw threw them both away

this.
finish inside her and whisper in her ear: "cant stump the trump"

There's the door.

>I told you before, your the maid not my gf. Now get the plunger, the shitters blocked again, chop chop

Why is she so perfect?

You know that is rape right?

How can you leave me, if we were never together?

>Your response?
"who said you could talk? get that mouth back down on my cock and dont stop until i have coated your entire throat"

>looks like a mtf transexual Guy Fawkes mask
No thanks m8

she lives on the border with canada and routinely has to come up here for a cock servicing

I'm not helping you pack.

*unzips*

ill show you an orange fascist

ok bye honey i'll you in 3 days when you're done being all emotional :)

I can't vote for the US president, typical fascist system.....

#noborders
#fuckmywife

first, sage

second, that bitch looks like a boy

third, I would beat the shit out of her, then rape and kill her, for trying to manipulate me.

Discussing politics with a woman is a feeble conquest. Just ignore what she says and turn her into a house wife. Make her completely dependent on you so she cannot leave and can't start doing stupid shit on her own like joining some feminist liberal clique.

She hates Canada.

go burn some coal bitch, your kids will bag my groceries

I lost a friend on Facebook because I flashed the meme warrior badge. Despite my level-headed responses, I had been unfriended. I had gone to high school with this person. Good riddance then, since you can't rise above being a tool.

Canada is the last place on earth women go to get cock servicing.
Men on the other hand...I hear your pm offers free blowjobs to Syrian refugees.

I voted for whoever I wanted to, baby, and a mans decision is none of your business. You can say you're gonna leave me if I voted for Trump, which I did, but you aren't going anywhere. Now let's drop this and get back to bangin'.

Cya wouldn't want to be ya

What did he mean by this

Fack off

Buh-bye!

i really wanna f**k her puss*

She is full of hate. This is what happens to girls who go too long without a good dicking.

>implying i've ever spoken to a girl in my life

sounds like a faggot
and a beaner
whocares