Let it be known, that the Bible can pierce through our sickness, sin, and we can then see clearly. And know...

Let it be known, that the Bible can pierce through our sickness, sin, and we can then see clearly. And know, that when we live in this corrupt world, though our bodies live, our spirit doesn't (because the spirit is eternal), but when we know God, through Jesus Christ, our eternal spirit lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

britannica.com/topic/scapegoat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This. Being saved and devoid of fear is absolutely the best feeling one can experience. Praise the LORD

>Christian
>Believes in one God
>Genesis says in the beginning God created the earth blah blah
>Original translation says Elohim, Elohim means Gods PLURAL
>TOP FUCKING KEK

>Not advancing spiritually
>Not realizing Elohim means multiple Gods
>Devoid of fear
>If you don't believe in me you'll burn for eternity
>TOP FUCKING KEK

alluah akbar

I started reading the Book of Enoch.

>tfw you see more Christians in this dark and evil world

>Elohim
Prot scum. Everyone knew the dude who wrote genesis believed in a pantheon of gods

OP is right Sup Forums. Christianity is the Ultimate Redpill.

The peace of the Lord be with you, user. Thank you for this beautiful message. Proclaiming the gospel on Sup Forums always reminds me of John the Baptist, "the voice of one crying out in the wilderness, make straight the way of the Lord" (John 1:23).

YES my leaf brethren! There is a wealth of information in Enoch. Also pick up Jubilees and Jasher while you're at it.

God is indeed plural, three in one. I would think someone who speaks with such authority would be aware that we confess the revelation of the triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Read the Athanasian creed.

You'll likely retort that you can't possibly apply trinitarian theology to the Old Testament, which proves you don't understand Scripture. Christ Himself is the key to understanding Scripture, the fulfillment of the Old Testament incarnate in the flesh. Without understanding Him, and knowing what He has revealed, one lacks the interpretative lens for Scripture.

>rejects Cartesian dualism
>says worship of Christ as God is the greatest sin

you're a naive fuck if you think arguably the greatest physicist of all time shares your pleb views on the universe. christkikes BTFO once again

amen

>believing without question
>redpilled
Pick one

Whenever anyone said, "believe in yourself." I always knew, maybe because I was baptized as a baby, maybe not, that I could never always 100% trust myself. So I seemingly always knew, called by God, to know, I have to also, as we all, trust Him too.

When a Christian pictures the worst sinner to get into Heaven. What do you imagine? Now, I know, that if you picture the first that go last, and the last that go first. When the last sinner, or the most forgiven sinner, enters into Heaven, know, that that sinner, who was Judged the most by God, became very, very lucky.

Lord Jesus Christ Lives In Me, though I sin, but forgiven. Forgiven, free. I'm free. Jesus saved me. A word of Faith, that contains words. The Living Word.

Perhaps you should check your history. Very few physicists are atheists. That's reserved for the likes of (((Neil deGrasse Tyson))) and Carl 'We have Reptilian-human DNA' Sagan.

>having degrees in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics

Pick one. I've studied physics extensively and was an atheist for many years. The further I extended my understanding of our world the more I knew conclusively, and from a physical standpoint, that there MUST be a Creator. Thus, as any good student would do, I delved headfirst into religious texts of all kinds. I can assure you I have done my homework. Can you say the same?

Isn't this the ultimate red pill for people who so inherently seek the truth and question everything?
Submitting before something and admitting it greater than you. I believe that is the most humbling red pill, and the hardest to swallow.

Only the Lord can save us from this age's degeneracy.

> book of hebrew fairy tales
> thats right goy, you dont need your own ancestors faith, we already have a nice religion for you which will teach you to be a nice peacefull cheek-turning goy!

>believing in Viking tier niggers

If you think raiding and raping is cool you might as well become Muslim.

Umad bro?

I hate that quote more then life itself

The reason Newt made such a statement is he made a mistake in his calculations, concluding that only diving intervention could keep his system stable

Had he not been blindend by religion he would've tried again and got his answer

You chirstfags celebrate failure

divine*
blinded*
I need sleep

What leads you into concluding that there's a creator, my good friend?

>Very few physicists are atheists.
indeed

The Bible says absolutely anything you want depending on what passage you want to read. It is an absolute clusterfuck of a thousand years of disparate authorship, all thrown together and stamped with the seal of total unquestionable truth. That pasty smile of the truly "dedicated" Christian is the mark of complete cognitive dissonance, as they love the all-loving God who will burn them alive forever for the slightest mistake along with almost every human who has ever lived.

You have been terrorized by people endlessly pushing said clusterfuck on you and playing you with mind games that have been honed over two thousand years. Being "Saved" is the act of cracking and giving in to the oldest and biggest kikery in human history.

So Christianity is basically a religion that worships a radical leftist jew who is responsible in large part for the fall and degeneracy of the Roman Empire, and pol fags eat it up. lol

>And that man was Albert Einstein

>Very few physicists are atheists

where did I say that? perhaps you should check your reading comprehension, friend

I could write a book on the subject, but I don't have time right now. Fortunately, I don't even need to get too in depth. The First Law of Thermodynamics, also known as the Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy cannot be created nor destroyed within the realms of our understanding. It can only be transferred. This statement alone is a paradox without God. Energy HAD to be created initially. There is no big bang without someone to light the fuse. That someone is God and He is beyond our understanding.

Worse. It's a religion that unquestionably bases its doctrine around a reluctant human sacrifice getting nailed to a two by four because that's how Jews absolved themselves of sin.

britannica.com/topic/scapegoat

Exodus 33:20 states that no man can see the face of God and live. It's the finite human mind trying to comprehend the infinite.

The bible is pretty much a 2000 year old Harry Potter story.

stop believing in desert religions

lulz w/e nigga

holy abstract bullshit batman!

Hey, we can't explain thing! I know, god did it!

next you'll start talking about how humans are special becuz souls

Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie; et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris; et ne nos inducas in tentationem; sed libera nos a malo.

Because a jew book that promotes the disintegration of family is soooo good morally. Yes, it is more moral than the left, but it doesn't have reasons.

Lay off the wine, Bartholomew.

Oh my god please kill yourself, the trinity isn't anywhere in the old testament and was an invention written up for the council of nicea.

Get off my board christcuck.

Actuilly adopting Christianity saved Rome for a period of time. The Roman empire fell because they conqured to many cultures and many of thos cultures did not assimilate and instead sacked rome from inside. Similar to whats happening with Muslims today.

You Christians who worship a Jew are the problem.

"I am the light of the world, and however walks with me shall always walk in the lightt and never walk in the darkness"

-Jesus Christ

I love these pictures.

That's just a simple interpretation of omnipotence. How mind-blowing. Even I could have told you that.

> falling for 1800s british romanticism meme of viking barbarians in horned helmets
Scandinavians were mostly traders and were rather advanced in things like metallurgy and seafaring. Poor farmers went on raids, but even 860s invasion of English kingdoms was a war of conquest. Plus if you want to look at advanced pagan socieites look no further then the Romans or Greeks. Christianity in its early stages was what Islam is today, Nero and Diocletian did nothing wrong by trying to root it out and end its corrupting influence. If only Julian succeeded.

I'll assume from your claims that you've read the works of Albert Einstein and know that he was a firm believer of Occam's razor. i.e.- The simplest explanation is the most likely. Now, take any of the promoted theories of evolution/big bang and compare them to a cohesive, well studied understanding of Christianity and I guarantee you God will win every time. He is the only explanation that doesn't require a stretch of fact. All He requires is a little faith and humility.

Forgot pic related

I don't know man i am still not ok with the whole we are all born from massive amounts of incest.

First humans had the source code. If you expand over an integral from negative to positive infinity the same function can be continuous through its derivatives.

tl;dr- if you water down soup the first few drops won't be that damaging to the integrity of the soup as a whole

Oh look science makes incest ok...