Redpilling a GF

So I got managed to snag a gf after being single for a year.

>not an sjw
>seems centrist
>not very political in general

How can I make her more redpilled?
I need a step by step guide here, anons.
I need someone who shares my disdain for niggers and muslims.
I have seen some anons recommend taking a gf shooting. I don't think that would help much thb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE55F580AB012D5E3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mostly just ask her questions that get her to ask more questions. Play the long game. Every now and then read her a red pilled fact like you just found it out yourself and are surprised by it.

This works but it will take a few years to get her where you probably want her to be.

If you need step by step guide then you're too stupid to attempt it without it turning into a disaster. Just discuss things with her, express your points of view in subtle, not heavy-handed at all way, trying rather to outwit her in a playful manner than stomp what she believes into the ground.

Also, if you do it on basis of just bashing on people, you already fucked up and if you'll keep that attitude going, expect your current relationship to be merely a short pause before you'll have to get back to being single.

Just leave fox news on when youre fucking

You have to break her before you can rebuild her.

Make her go full degenerate first, introduce her to more drugs, open relationship, and ultimately get her into cuckolding and watch her fuck a black dude.

After she hits moral rock bottom you can rebuild her in whatever image you choose.

ugh, why would you try to change her? just leave her be, she deserves someone better

Those are some pretty awful ideas, user kek

Ahmed plz go

Step 1: Take her on a road-trip and have the both of you listen to video/playlist related in the car. Reason being: she has no excuse but to listen. It's not like she's going to be so triggered that she dives out of the passenger window
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE55F580AB012D5E3
>inb4 listening to a nigger
Regardless, best relationship advice I've ever received.

Step 2: Text her Sup Forums memes every once in a while, and she'll slowly become redpilled in regards to politics. Reveal your power-level gradually. Send her normie-friendly memes at first. Eventually she'll ask "where do you get all of those", at which point you tell her about Sup Forums and get her to start posting.

Rule number one never follow the advise of a swed.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why Sweden is a country ruled by women. How fucking lazy and pathetic can you get? Training women requires effort.

>for a year
Fuck off

Let her redpill herself by asking her difficult questions. If she is interested and accepts that doesn't know the answer you can help guide her research. As she slowly comes round and learns more you can engage in a bit more of a dialogue but be careful not to make any rash statements. And absolutely never ever let any of your emotions come in to play (ie. never say disdain or hate or something).

Slow and steady.

More important is that you fuck her hard and often. Otherwise she won't take your opinions seriously at all.

>niggers and muslims.
good targets, these are reasonable and justifiable. All you have to do is drop the brain size and quran absolution memes and she'll start to resent their presence.

Women don't like politics usually just don't even bother

"not bothering" is why women are such rabid, foaming-at-the-mouth femishits these days. You can't just leave women to their own devices, and somehow expect society, and to a lesser extent relationships, to maintain themselves. When pimp hands falter, civilizations die.

How about not reshaping her to your political ideology. Enjoy your gf.

>t. kissless virgin who knows nothing about relationships, but spews his uninformed opinions regardless.

1. Fuck her hard and often.

2. Gradually redpill her.

>When pimp hands falter, civilizations die.

I'm saying this unironically user, fucking sage. 11/10 should be on currency.

As someone who has a fairly SJW gf - this depends entirely on how stubborn she is and how deeply convicted of her beliefs she is.

Women's need for herd approval will always supersede anything but the most subtle of redpilling - enough so that they will turn on you if you fall afoul of whatever the latest -ist tumblr/MSM have latched onto.
Nobody is an exception, not even 10/10 men. Enough social shame or the threat of and all women will cave in.

Pray for me anons - I'm going for the long game with this current one.