#swedenial 2017

#swedenial 2017
Most cucked country of 2017. None other than Sweden. Congrats.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ot5_3eaQOF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This "Sweden is the rape capital in the world" meme based on some cherrypicked data on rape statistics needs to stop.

Sweden is the safest country on earth. If you think Sweden is unsafe then you are an idiot. Other western countries have

Terrorist attacks
School shootings
Racism
Nazism
Homophobia

It is disgusting and problematic. Sweden is safe and tolerant. It is like all countries should be. You other countries are intolerant. Also there are no cars burning on the average Swedish street. The only cars that are burning are on the designated car burning streets. And if there are cars burning elsewhere it's because Swedes did it, not because immigrants did. Immigrants don't burn cars. Don't believe the meme. America is the unsafe place. Americans shoot up their schools and have riots all the time. Most Americans carry guns with them all the time.

You really need help swedie. Just admit it so we can start helping you.

#swedenial is real

You know what, this is the last straw, Im DONE trying to stick up for you Sweden. I'm DONE trying to get you to better your country, I'm fucking DONE. Whenever anyone points out the horrible things happening to your country all we get is "Oh well it's safer than yours so its ok ;))))" or "Data has stayed the same over the last 15 years, immigrants haven't increased crime." That's it, you used to be a great nation, a white nation, but your ego and your inability to see what's going on will be your downfall. I used to care Sweden, I really did, but this is where I draw the line, best of luck, God knows you will need it.

>designated car burning streets
sweden as a country is finished!!!!

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Sydney, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

new pasta i presume.

Yup, have seen it in a few threads already.

This post proves americans can't detect sarcasm

This post reminds me of spec ops: the line.

>if the truth is undeniable you create your own

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in London, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

It's God's judgment on the Vikings.

Overall kinda forced pasta though I get what you were going for.
>The only cars that are burning are on the designated car burning streets
This bit made me chuckle a bit due to sheer absurd of it.
Overall 6/10 - nothing groundbreaking, but pretty decent.

It's ok. I've been in denial too.

Fucking cuck you have Stockholm syndrome, you can't deny reality, your stats means nothing they are put out there by your cucked government. There are useful idiots and retarded one like you

I agree. Sweden is the beacon of Western values.

My husband is from Sweden. I'm on a vacation in my homecountry that he pays for!

I stopped feeling sorry for these Swedecucks a long time ago tbqhwy

Play a stupid game, win a stupid prize.

As a swede living in Chiraq.
Sweden is paradise on earth. Sure alot of immigrants need to get btfo but the "riots" is so small compared to what happeneds every day here.

I will in the future go back tho and help with Whats comming, because it is turning worse and fast.

10 dollar for sucky sucky?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ot5_3eaQOF8

autistic screeching at 0:28

Congrats Sweden!

If were talking about migrants, cherrypicking is not an option
there shouldn't be any cherries to pick

He's literally begging to be blacked

Nice bait, Sven. You got a bunch of (you)'s, I'm impressed.

guaranteed suicide by 20.

>designated car burning streets

He just ruined the bait by adding that.
It went from 5/10 to 1/10

Don't worry, it's very difficult for a swede to figure out how cucked he is.