Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KljPX4YIVX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's got to stand up for his man AJ.

Thank God.

Good

Good. Fuck that uppity gorilla.

no harambucks?

Great. Question is who deserves to be on that 20 boys?

Sigh, we really did elect a racist piece of shit. Wish I could take back my vote..

Wtf ??? I totally shill for hill now

Trump hung a picture on andrew jackson in the oval office

Thomas Edison

Alex Jones?

Unexpected twist: Trump makes a new bill and puts her face on it. It'll be the 66ยข bill.

God Emperor Trump.

I give your b8 a 0/10 at least you tried

Andrew Jackson, most based president ever

Obama should be publicly punished with a bullwhip on Presidents Day for trying to impugn on Andrew Jackson's memory.

Christopher Columbus
He did find you after all

>he puts his face on it

>we

nice try reddit

Jackson hated the bank though.

The way to honor him would be remove him from the dollar bill and isntead erect a statue or memorial instead. Libshits think they are sticking it to Jackson by replacing him with tubman but really its what he would've wanted.

Fucking Jackson like he's been.

Yea I was about to say like a $17 bill

>Andrew Jackson, most based president ever
Tied with Teddy.

Andrew Jackson was the greatest American to ever live and I swear to god if this nigger gets on the bill

I say put her on the 10 dollar bill. Fuck Hamilton.

Also it will be fun defacing all the Tubbies.

Andrew Jackson, but you may be onto something.

>Sigh
>the rest
Stop

nah maybe a tree-fiddy bill but not the 10

It should be a 3 fifths dollar

this

Neil Armstrong

Motherfucker walked on the moon

Amerigo Vespucci

Hence "America"

>leaf education

Harriet Turman aside, having Andrew Jackson on the 20 is a personal insult to his legacy of fighting the creation of a private national Bank to his dying breath.

>Tfw Awoo or Keke get on it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KljPX4YIVX4

> MRW this goes through
> time stamp 06:29

The sixty cent piece!

I'd be alright with this.

what the fuck CHUMPFERS....this is NOT fair...I fucking hate the stupid CHEETO EMPEROR

You already knew he had a mountain of racist supporters. He couldn't help that if he tried. You're either for globalism or protectionism. Stop bitching about little shit.

James Madison needs a bill. Father of the Constitution, fought in the Barbary wars, and was the 4th president

The choice is obvious...Gen. Winfield Scott

Oh look, it's Sup Forums taking the bait on all the hot-button issues that don't affect anyone again.

You were presented with the gift of weaponized autism to change the world, and you use it on this shit.

This thread again. Doesn't have a source like last time.

>Academy Award for best bantz

Why can't they just have this nigress appear on a 3/5s of a dollar coin?

something tells me he wouldn't have wanted tubman on a federal reserve note.

he'd want the note abolished.

and he'd definitely not want a fucking nigger on his currency, let's be quite honest. are we a world power or a fucking swahili tribe, jesus

I don't understand why they don't just make a 2 dollar bill or a commemorative bill and put MLKJ on it who was actually a real person

this, fucking nu Sup Forums. putting andrew jackson on the fucking $20 after he spent his entire life fighting the central bank is absolutely a slap in the face to his legacy. put a nigger on the $20 for all i care. it's all jew controlled money anyway

Susan B Anthony

>NASA admits we have never been past radiation belt
>faggots still believe humans have walked on the moon

Cristobal Colon was the discoverer.
Americo Vespucio was the first one that mapped the new lands and recognized that it was not India, hence a new continent was born

this, and erect permanent statues in Ohio and DC for him. i'm talking 40 foot high.

No, he shall be on the newly printed $1000 bill. With our economy heading the way it is, we're going to need it

even with the neocon kike delays, trump keeps racking up the victories in my book

This, Trump loves Andy Jackson

lolno

Put Obama on the 20.
The first African American president is pretty significant.

Put a woman on there that looks identical to Hillary and name her "Loser".

The man that is already on it. Killed tons of natives. He's my kind of guy.

Dude, this Drumpf / Trumpkin / Chumperfer shit has gotta go.

If you're going to name call, at least make it good. Like calling Eluzabeth Warren "Pocahontas" or Bill Clinton "a rapist", this simpleton-level "rhymes with trump" shit is no good.

It's why the left is losing the cultural war. You're old shit is better than your new shit.

Onion-man motherfucker.

Put her on a new tree fifty bill

Put him on Charmin instead.

Only if Obama agrees to die. You can't be alive and be on money

@113742288
>sigh
>we
>twitchemote.png
not even going to give you a (you) faggot

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

WHITE AMERICA.

Good b8
Not falling for it.

fuck DA TUB MAN! Put this guy on the 20

Theodore Roosevelt on the $20 instead.

Rebuild the Lincoln Memorial as the Jackson Memorial as a better and more fitting tribute to the most based President and as a late revenge for freeing niggers.

if they put this nigger on our money our economy will collapse

If the economy gets better we shouldn't need a $1,000 bill you fucking moron.

Put Tubman on a commemorative line of EBT cards

Andrew Jackson (again)

Buckwheat is let down, man.

fake news

>implying having a black woman on money does anything

also Jackson is best President

believe

Good Harriet Tubman was not a national leader.

Nancy Pelosi is actually more qualified to be on bull

They call him drumpf because that was his ancestors name before they came to this country moron.

/thread

>which president should we replace with a mediocre negro?
>Lets go with the biggest badass ever born on earth and symbol of American exceptionalism!

not an argument

Wow, why he gotta do this? He said he was going to be a president for ALL americans...

Fucking this already

Andrew Jackson, Christopher Columbus, or Nixon (just to shit of leftys)

In all honesty though, we need a $500 bill with Columbus to help restore some of the patriotism.

oh look like cheeto emperors like chumpfywumpfky is here

hows it going putin-prole? gettin those check from the kremlin to undermine US democracy?

tell AmeriKKKan goebbels loose cannon bannon to go fuck himself stupid blumpfkin

Thank god. I refuse to use any currency that has a woman as a primary figure displayed on it

Good news if it happens but I bought in bulk a bunch of rubber ink stampers that say "nigger" on them just for this reason. Oh well, I'm happy to eat that money if Trump does stop this. They should stop it because how many niggers even know who that it? Heck! For that matter, how many niggers are even aware of their own surroundings?

>90% niggers

So this is lefty criteria for diversity?

Ohioan here. They are already planning a statue of him and John Glenn by the state house building.

>Racist ass cracka ass cumskin doesnt want this beautiful black queen on his cuckbucks.

>may
Sounds like more fake news to me.

Obama imo

Most important president of the past 40 years.

These are both compelling arguments

0 white males is 100% diversity.

Niggers are 13% of the population and commit 56% of the violent crime. When niggers stop being niggers we'll give a shit.

Yes. Diversity literally means less white. A 100% black town is 100% diverse, a 100% white town in 0% diverse.

>putting a filthy Italian on our money
Might as well smear it in lasanga stains.