It's funny that a lot of beaners post here. I've seen some "Post your picture" threads that were like half brown people

It's funny that a lot of beaners post here. I've seen some "Post your picture" threads that were like half brown people.

Attention spics: you are not white. White people don't like you, you're not even Americans. Black people have been in this country since the beginning, they at least belong here. You beaners cross the border, shit out a beansprout, and then live here.

No one wants your brown asses here you taco-eating motherfuckers.

If you're brown then return back South of the fucking border.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5q6JvUl_9oA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-L6XL9DyCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn Ian McShane really let himself go huh

this is a white mexican

There white!

>That nose
>White

Nah bro, the nose is the defining feature of Europeans.

White people have long, straight, pointy noses.

A flat, smushed in nose or a Semitic nose is a sign of non-white genes.

lel

I'm a spic. I'm here. Get used to it.

Yeah after HWNDU I became paranoid that I was talking to like 60% shitskins on here.
Me in pic related.
I'm only 98.5% white though I tested.
other 1.5% is pure Ashkenazi Shlomo.

>brown eyes
>horrid skin
>that snozz
white and mexican, pick one

>White people don't like you
who cares
> you're not even Americans
wrong
> Black people have been in this country since the beginning, they at least belong here
found the cuck
>If you're brown then return back South of the fucking border
My family has been here legally for almost a century. Deal with it.

you realize that the site is global and there's lots of people posting here from places like brazil and other south american countries? so when they post and they're brown they know they're brown

is he dangling a shirt over his body by his massive chin?

You're not American is correct and you never will be. Spaniards wont accept you neither will Americans deal with it.

Serious question
>Be mixed White Spic and Native American
>love and Appreciate White culture and White contributions
>have utter disdain for black "culture and contributions"
>don't mix with white women only breed with other mixed race people close to my make up
>still want to help the white race recover and grow
What do? I don't hate my "people" but I don't like most of them, or their culture. I have light skin, look like a spic, have decent genetics, doing the lifts and work as a craftsmen (weld).
I want to help my white brothers and sisters beat back the current that would see them disappear, would you all gas me with the kikes and dindus? Or could we live in harmony?

He was too fat to actually put it on

that looks so fucking gross.

I have light skin why does every Mexican on this fucken board say this.

You move back to Mexico and fix it. Do you're part for your people.

I'm not mexican though I'm Puerto Rican spic half-breed .American came to us on that one bro...kinda still there to. Would love to fix it though but can't Americans won't give them independence.

You may pass in Southern Europe if you don't tell anyone you are half spic or w.e.
Forget you are spic and tell yourself you are Mediterranean. If you can pass as a Med then you are basically Med. But if you have mestizo facial features, then idk what to tell you desu senpai. This is why race mixing is wrong. Because the person will always feel part of one of the races he is mixed with, but that race will never accept him/her.

Brown, American Hispanic reporting. Keep the tears coming.

3rd gen half spic here. Grandpa came over legally in 1924 and fought in WW2. I think I'll stay and have many babies with a white woman. LOL nothing white boi fags can do!

You belong to Spain. You will never have Independence. You're pretty indistinguishable from Mexicans. Its not like your above them. To most people you're the same.

Wrong!

Mexicans are indigenous to this continent. You are european, blacks from Africa, Asians from China. So go back to your fucking continent or stop bitching your fucking pilgrim.

Maybe you don't like me, but i do like you, user

Kys KIKE

But this is a civic nationalism board. You can fuck off racist

>they at least belong here
Hell no

I don't want to be "accepted" as a part of the race. I want to be respected as a contributing member of society. I don't pressume to be white, or even want to be white. I love what whites have done, and their culture is a thing to respect and marvel at. All I want is to not be killed off or removed because I don't look like a white. I want to be able to contribute to the glory or the only race worth in my blood worth contributing to atm. If Puerto Rico or the Native half of my blood was allowed the room to grow in their homeland I would work on making it great. But the Government in America won't give us back our independence in that respect. So I'm in limbo.

Can't wait to deposit my miscegenated seed into a pure aryan woman. You know high-empathy whites feel bad for little brown boys like me? They see my fat nose and acne scars and spread those sweet pink lips for my little brown pee pee.

Muh indigenous!
Amerindian Mongoloids came over from Siberia you mongrel.
It's proven that Proto-Indo Europeans called the Solutreans came to America over the Atlantic Ice Sheet from France 20,000 years before your manlet shitskin mongoloid ancestors crossed the Bering Strait Land Bridge and trashed the place.
Europeans took revenge 10,000 years later. Karma is a BITCH !

>Attention spics: you are not white.

This man speaks the truth.

Only SJW betas care about being accepted. I'm here and there is literally nothing you can do about it.

(((Civic Nationalism)))
> Because as long as you follow the law Ahmed, Tyrone, Pablo, you can bang my daughter !!!!

So does thay mean I'm white despite my coffee color skin?

I wouldn't say so

Wrong Entire continent belongs to Spain. We discovered it Indios were to stupid to know what land ownership was. 500 conquistadors and some horses took an entire continent never forget that.

For the Mejicanos on this board
youtube.com/watch?v=5q6JvUl_9oA

You're and idiot. Puerto Rico belongs to America, it has always been IN the Americas. Also my Native Side is Cherokee so the blood that runs through my veins has just as much right to the land here as any of the conquerors and settlers.

>implying shitskins can last a generation under civic nationalism.

this

But if you let your native taino race take over and rule your Island wouldn't it turn into a shithole? Do you think your taino race can maintain civilization?
Serious question desu senpai.

What is that supposed to be ? Did anybody eat this ?

>50% cheese
This is why mexico has the world's highest obesity rate.

Like i said ... kys

>Only SJW betas care about being accepted. I'm here and there is literally nothing you can do about it.

Whites will continue to shun and ignore you.

Why don't you go back to your home country where you belong?

Get the fuck out of America.

I understand this could be the last place white weaboos can call their own. I understand your rage.

But believe me I am not interested in being part of your fucking cuck "american" culture.

Even though I supported (and still) support Trump, it was because he wanted to do things his way and for the people from the US. He doesn't care about Chile, for example. And we don't care for him either.

I don't care about you. You can go and suck Tyrone's dick for all I care.

>pic related, it's me. And my dick is bigger than yours. And my shit smells better than yours.

Only reason Spain was able to conquer the Aztecs is because he allied with all the other tribes who were pissed off at the Aztecs. Cortés and all his Spanish homies started interbreeding with Native women almost as soon as they arrived. This is where the Mexican race comes from. Superior Spanish culture (Catholicism) conquering Aztec trash.

Yeah, fuck off lads, you are not white, not even in your dreams

>Black people have been in this country since the beginning, they at least belong here.

Nigger (and I mean that literally), half our fucking country use to be part of the Spanish empire. Beans have been here whether legal or illegal since before the first inbreed anglo laid foot on on this land. The ones that come here legally and become citizens have every right to stay. The rest can fuck off back to Mexico or wherever else they come from.

>Chile
>white
choose 1

>go back

Can't, I put too much effort and time volunteering to MAGA, paying taxes, being in the military (inb4 fiting 4 da jOoS) to listen to some autist on pol.

Also my parents immigrated legally and are the "kill all commies" beaners

Fucking disgusting.

Let the Mexican vs. Black racewar begin gogogo

Doesn't matter it belongs to Spain. Conquered it, built it and civilized it. Again indios had not concept of land.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-L6XL9DyCg

I dream of being Puerto Rico's Pinochet

I want to join the armed forces just to personally recruit RWDS for Puerto Rico and save this island from corrupt politicians and physically remove cancerous regressives

lol what a cuck. Too pussy to force them out and resorting to begging. Stormfront idiots like yourself would rather make enemies of potential allies instead of accepting your situation and working to actually integrate them. This is why you will never never be taken seriously.

I would but suicide is a mortal sin. Forcing a white Protestant woman to convert to Catholicism and breeding her 4+ times is my God given duty.

Blah blah blah.
The left says we are white when it suits them. So we are going to be white when it suits us.

Don't like it? Too bad Jew. We teh Jew nao.

>legally
Only legal through subversion by jews. You don't belong here. Go fuck yourself.

>amerilard food brands
>trying to pass it off as mexican

kek

Disgusting

>tfw most of people on this board are blacker than the regular Argie

The Tiano went extinct during the mid 1900s mate. They won't take over. It would be an improvement if they were alive though. The current race of spics that inhabit it are by and large complete trash. But given enough time and effort I would feel that we could turn it around. Granted most of the current gens would have to be killed, but hey you gotta break some eggs ya know.

There are many conservative and alt right ricans and mulattoes that could be rallied to rebuild the homeland if given the chance. And with the helpful stewardship and alliance with out White brothers and Sisters we might have a chance at undoing what the kike has worked so hard to complete.

My question was would whites give us a chance at rebuilding our home.

>Whites will continue to shun and ignore you
Starting when? I live in a white neighborhood and so far they've all been polite and white women love me.

>Get the fuck out of America
Make me.

>tfw Mestizo and look better than a lot of white boys

t. Unloved white cucked by Pedro

its called tostilocos

its not unlike eating snails

>Black people have been in this country since the beginning, they at least belong here.

WRONG

They belong back in Africa

What wrong with using tactics and a brain to fight an enemy?

Yes, only thing we did wrong not kill them after banging them. Should have did what the Anglos did.

Exactly, and now we're here to breed your women

If we don't count "beaners" as whites our population will eventually die out. They are the closest thing to our salvation

America reconquered it you cuck. And what the spainish built was hardly a civilization. Its largely their fault that Puerto ricans are generally such fucking trash.

Ummm, i never said anything pro-indo.
But i see we agree.

Mexibros are amazing
T. Trump Voter

Snails are like clams or any sea food, it's a delicacy, unlike feces.

The law says otherwise, I suggest you get into politics and case some real change instead of venting on a Azerbaijani Quilt Appreciation Chatroom

Legit question

Have niggers won any territory ever?

I'd choose beaners in my country over niggers anyday.

Brown shitskins are not american. Deal with it we do not accept you spic

He's just irritable beanbro. It's cool if you stay, just be a decent person.

Like all of my coworkers are Indian and they're regular Sup Forums posters.

>he thinks he has a choice

Spics don't want your acceptance, we want our clay back and will take it back through superior breeding.

>the Spanish American immigrant
Why don't you go and try to fix your shit hole country Lopez? Wasn't Spain rapped by the Moors?

Why do white men fuck spics all the time? STOP.

I would give you Puerto Rico if i was Fuhrer and let you govern yourselfs.
But wait aren't Puerto Ricans mostly European? Because the Spanish and Portoguese killed off all of the taino indians right?

im not saying tostilocos is a good thing, its all northern degeneracy because cooking is becoming a lost art and northies have developed their own jail-tier cuisine

but to me its as disgusting as eating animals made of drool

Wrong

Puerto Rico is multi-cultural as fuck, ranging from "white", brown and black

Pol is a board of peace

>demanding bitch on birth control who will divorce you
>slightly chunky but devoted traditional qt

pick one

Yeah they killed off the indians and then made the terrible mistake of flooding the island with the most feral niggers they could wrangle from Africa. Most PR are at least a quarter nigger. Lost cause.

You can have all the fat white juggalos we don't care spic

How to troll a Puerto Rican 101

Fuck off, retard.

That is why it's a shithole then.
Only one race can keep Puerto Rico.
It will turn into fucking Brazil and be a mongrel infested shithole.
This is why racemixing is wrong.
A Non-Homogeneous nation can never ever be a Superior First World Nation.

They have to stop

REALLY STOP FUCKING OUR WOMEN YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITES

GODDAMIT I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEEEAAALL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As a white user who has good rich black friends I wholeheartedly concur.

The Spaniards did the killing of the Tiano the Portuguese Conquered most of Brazil through superior trading and intermarrying.

The Spaniards main weapon was their disgusting filth and batheing practices. They were just degenerates in almost every way. Their priests that came over much later were kinda ok, tried to help out where they could, but most of them were generally to stupid to do anything other than kill.

Glad to hear you'd give us a chance.