" Sup Forums BTFO

" Why is X like this

" Tell me about X

" MGTOW thread

" Trump is done

" race doesn't exist

" Fuck X European country

GO fuck yourselves you fuckin degenerates,

Fuck your cutesy innocent tone of shitposting with the only motive of avoiding the culpability of taking responsibility for your shitty existences

ban me, idgaf, this site is cancer of the highest form, for attention-span-less autists that will never affect the world in any tangible way shape or form

Kill yourselves; you are a disgrace to whatever race you claim to be a part of.

Ban me, idgaf

youtube.com/watch?v=iLDsseajgUA

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/170931
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bye.

Sup Forums is under constant attack by paid shills dude.
It's made shitty by opposition.
It's a big mistake to come here and expect us all to be "on the same team".
Sup Forums is a psyop hate box.

what did OP mean by this?

bump

CTR in full force still.

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

If you were a Brit then I would ask you to sign this petition before you are banned:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/170931

Why is Shaun King naked in this picture?

What did OP mean by this?

90% of the board wont see your post because they filtered BTFO months, if not years ago. I would suggest you do the same.

>

why is op like this

so underrated, kek

Sup Forums is not sa-

Stormfag

Sounds like this little retard forgot to take his autism pills today.

*muffled CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIN playing in the background*

Welcome to Sup Forums.
Now get out.

>tfw OP identifies a serious shortcoming of communicating in such a superficial and "drive-by" manner on social media platform, but you get too many idiotic chuckles from the absurdity and repetitive threads on this god-forsaken board that you have already habitually brushed off the substance behind his post, hoping it will go away before you come to the dreadful realization that you have spent more hours on Sup Forums than Neil Armstrong spent preparing to go to the moon, and when you eventually fall asleep twenty years from now, you will have absolutely nothing to show for it.

i skim past all taht crap and just look for links to happenings

Sup Forums BTFO

>Ban me, idgaf

Wow, you are such a badass xD

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS AND STOP SHILL THREADS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hiro lets them do whatever they want because they pay him to shill here. Sup Forums is a threat and the best way to kill it is to drown out actual discussion with bait and leftist shit. A good thread will be derailed by a poster saying something bait like and then garnering (you)s as a result. This derails the thread and topic and soon the thread is just about responding to the bait.