John McCain is a mole and a treasonous lying politician

John McCain is a mole and a treasonous lying politician.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/mccains-dirty-war-on-trump/
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-when-tokyo-rose-ran-for-president/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

U MAD?

>john mccain wants a thousand year reich where we btfo everyone in the world
>traitor

Pickone

>John McCain is a mole and a treasonous lying politician.
YES!!!!!!!!
I AGREE WITH THAT!!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

"John. You are senile and reckless. I no longer have need of your services."

>john mccain wants a thousand year reich where we btfo everyone in the world
>traitor
If you read any history you'd know where that leads.
And that is utter destruction.
Look up The Roman Empire.

>OP said something that was self evident
>nobody disagrees
>thread ded

Pussy nupol needs to fuck off

Right now hes probably getting nervous; the administration and loyal intelligence will be gaslighting the fuck out of him.

Every day he probably hears all sorts of shit; real mixed with fake, and the fake stuff only told to him so that if it winds up on CNN they know who they've got to hang.

He's getting told all sorts of juicy stuff; things that hes tempted to belive because he could nail Trump to the wall over it. Stuff he might have already released to the Media but not printed due to it's unverifiable nature. He knows people are trying to manipulate him, but he hopes and dreams he might be on the verge of a breakthrough. But he also knows it might be too late, he might already of fallen for the honey pot and the incriminating evidence could be sitting on a desk at CNN ready to go to air tonight.

The briefings will keep coming. But now he doesnt know who is a trusted confidant and who is an assassin. He must assume almost every room is bugged, every phoneline tapped. Every sit down at the intelligence briefing could be buisness as usual, a carefully constructed trap or prehaps the forum where hes told the game is up and he leaves the room in handcuffs.

Noone in the Whitehouse really needs the scandal though; its all about pushing him to confession, suicide, retirement or a heart attack.

Hope he gets censured, removed from office, put on trial and gets a public execution.

remember when everyone got upset when Trump called him a fake hero
good times
fuck this old sack of shit, fake hero as fuck

#HangMcCain
#Treason
#NeoCons

Is there actual evidence he's the one leaking or that something big is about to happen with him? I saw something on Zero Pundit but that's kind of an iffy source.

Come on - we all know he's gotta be hiding something in those huge goiters of his.

Not confirmed, but the leaker is probably either in the Whitehouse or the Senate. McCain is a likely ringleader.

More improtantly, he's no great loss. The administration is probably freezing him out as I described.

He is an American hero. You cunts who have never served your country have no business disparaging him.

Media is being tame at the moment, but picking up on McCain as a major neocon pain in the ass.

dailycaller.com/2017/02/20/mccains-dirty-war-on-trump/

These kikes are exposing themselves for what they are as their kike NWO spat with Trump escalates. Some of these fucks WILL have to stand trial, because they will not stand down and stop trying to destroy the West.

Heroes don't get caught.

>McCain is a likely ringleader.
If it isn't McCain, Lindsey Graham is a close 2nd.

This. The only problem is he fell for the woman meme. Palin sunk our hopes lads

He is kike neocon warmongering garbage.

Exactly.

>our hopes
Fuck off Soros.

He is a warmongering piece of shit, in bed with George Soros.

no he isnt

Makes sense, if he's not directly leaking them then he's probably coordinating the leaks at the very least. Can he actually get charged with treason or will he just lose his security clearance or some other lame shit?

yes he is

>soros wants to btfo iran, the most powerful muslim nation

Back to plebbit faggot. If mccain would have gotten elected, isis would be glass selling merchants.

Bahahaha, that old fuck "mavrick" needs to go away and die. War hero my ass.

He rolled over and let his mistress kill broadcast TV for the cell phone zombie industry.

He was a patriot who sold out, and cashed in on his patriotism.

>the leaker is probably either in the Whitehouse or the Senate. McCain is a likely ringleader.
this, McCain is poison.

My boss, a Vietnam combat vet, absolutely despises McCain.......and hey...so do I.

If McCain was elected we'd be in 10 wars right now. Sorry you weren't able to short 10 new markets, George Shitros.

>be an American man in the prime of your life
>your country declares war on communism globally
>you sign up to fight
>become a pilot
>the enemy is armed by Soviets
>trained by Soviets
>so your plane is shot down by Soviet equipment
>and you are taken to a Soviet designed prison camp
>and tortured according to Soviet guidelines
>you can clearly see that the Soviets are the root of all evil
>fast forward to present day
>Soviet organizations exist in Academia, Entertainment and Media
>they have infiltrated so many levels of government
>your nation is sick with Soviet doctrines
>a dillitante businessman is elected to the office of the President
>he has the power and momentum to CHANGE EVERYTHING
>DO IT DONALD THROW THE ONE RING INTO THE FIRES OF MORDOR
>DESTROY IT FOR ALL TIME
>the President looks back at you through the fire and smoke
>smiles and takes Soviet KGB agent Vladimir Putin by the hand
>NOOOOOOOOOOO!
>the Soviets have taken the White House
>all is lost
>they finally won the War

P U N I S H E D M C C A I N

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-when-tokyo-rose-ran-for-president/

This is from Ron Unz, california republican senator.

We btfo middle east in said twn year war

Our manufacturing booms

We take the spoils of war
Bye bye debt

Where is the problem?

What's he hiding in those big squirrel cheeks?

He spread propaganda for the Vietcong whilst captured and was kept in an area for most favoured POW's.

Let the flood consume him

hopefully oral cancer

Lolz; the USS Forrestal Fire. I wonder what he's implying here.

Anyone got any gems of truth?

Iran hasn't been behind any major terrorist incidents in the West for decades. They're the main force keeping ISIS and Jihadis in check in the MENA region. Read about a book kid.

Let the flood consume him. Let's push this story on Twitter LADS!!!

>What's he hiding in those big squirrel cheeks?

Alcoholism

i absolutely abhor everything the man is saying but only other people who have spent time in a POW camp can judge the man, which absolutely excludes all armchair warriors

John McCain is a Soros shill

>implying the benefits of war won't just go to israel instead of us

Love this logic. Only fellow NEETs can judge me.

If McCain had won the presidency, our cities would be wastelands of nuclear ash, as would many other cities across the globe.

check'm, truth

well, looked at that way......
but! todays Russia is not the same as Communist Russia.

Go fucking shill somewhere else you stupid cunt.

just realized today that his daughter works for fox news, too.

pretty convenient pipeline for leaks.

mccain has always cucked the far right

stay cucked faggots

Did Trump already know this guy was a snake? I admit it was strange when he said he didnt like people who get caught or something...It's like he already hated the guy and would look for anything. not saying Trump has a time machine or anything but...

Was he tortured as a prisoner, or was he brainwashed and indoctrinated?

She's thicc.

I'd giver her my pipeline if ya know what I mean.

>Did Trump already know this guy was a snake?
Don't know, but we all knew Trump should not have endorsed McCain, he really is a snake.

Trump would be watching anyone who was or planned to be a presidential candidate very closely, as a businessman hes very exposed to changes in foreign policy.

Hes also had a lifetime of having politician's either suck-up to him or hate him utterly. He knows things about some of these people, and he was never afraid to criticize them even in the old days.

He's going to have a pretty good measure of people like McCain, but unlike other presidents he hasn't spent years working with these people and hasnt had to bother with playing nice.

Do kek would be pleased?