Neil deGrasse Tyson Is shitting on Joe Rogan WooHoo beliefs

Neil deGrasse Tyson Is shitting on Joe Rogan WooHoo beliefs

youtube.com/watch?v=PhHtBqsGAoA

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4bwshx/why_are_people_so_mean_to_neil_degrasse_tyson_on/d1daa05/?c=&st=izgbfm7l&sh=358229c8
youtube.com/watch?v=2G8sfMU17XM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>they put black le science man on after the AJ redpill carpet bombing

What's gonna happen?

fucking black science man

God he is insufferable

He's the fucking worst.

how can 1 black man make you all so man ?

>mad

Who the fuck wears a hat indoors?

fucking materialists

1 man made all jews mad for eternity.

top kek

>a fucking monkey on the the Rogan whateverthefuck you call it Podcast

just lost the little respect I had for Joe, completely gone

S T R A Y A C U N T

Neil deGrasse Tyson is smart and always makes good points. Only conservative bible thumping nutjobs can't stand him because he immediately overloads their tiny, tiny brains with facts.

I do fucker

Kek took him 919 episodes though

kek
and fucking autism

Typical Affirmative Action negro who's been hyped far beyond his actual intellect by white-guilt libcucks.

>I made one arguement and it didn't work so I don't speak to that person anymore
Jesus Neil is Autistic

>glorified tour guide.

That nigger has contributed nothing to his field.

Reddit was a mistake.

Black science man knows Edward Witten and is hip to all the M and brane theories.

Why does he not give us the straight dope on monstrous moonshine? Because Joe is dumb and we are dumb and must remain dumb.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson is actually pretty redpilled in some ways. He defends Republicanism from shifty popsci guys like Bill Nye and Richard Dawkins and blew his lid over gender specials once. Materialism and utilitarianism are the only sensible philosophies.

>it's a Neil continues to interupt Joe episode

By the way, Neil is a huge piece of shit.

np.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4bwshx/why_are_people_so_mean_to_neil_degrasse_tyson_on/d1daa05/?c=&st=izgbfm7l&sh=358229c8

He rarely makes good points

The one courageous thing I've ever heard him say is that Islam became incredibly anti science thanks to Al Ghazali and the Asharites after the 10rh century

And even then he got tons of shit wrong like ignoring the Mongols sacking Baghdad and putting the skulls of all the Scholars and thinkers into giant pyramids

delete this

why even debate an asshole like that there is nothing u can show people like that to make them change their minds they have already invested theirself into those beliefs and it has become their identity before even starting the debate they already made up their mind

He is literally a sperg

Him and Jason Silva are pretty terrible

youtube.com/watch?v=2G8sfMU17XM

Niggers.

>any argument that lasts more than five minutes is wrong.

what the fuck is this meme spouting jesus

You're dumb and have terrible taste. Only classless losers and autists keep a hat on inside. Take it the fuck off or Chesty will throttle you.

There's a question for science nigger to answer.

Why do niggers ALWAYS interrupt and talk over you in a discussion?

He's been on before.

Don't make our lord and saviour a meme

WTF are you babbling about? All he does is shit on anyone he can for the most simple shit

One time he got mad at Christians for celebrating Christmas because Issac Newton was born on Dec 25th

Then he implied all Christians literally believed Jesus was born on Dec 25th

kek you can tell scienceman hates him

why did he even come on the show?

Fuck you all i like Neil deGrasse Tyson, he's just a fag that works at a fucking science museum and he at the very least makes the sciences appealing to blacks and simplifies it for normies. And he was the only faggot at "the great debate" that acknowledged that liberals hoping we'd reach the space age was useless you fucking dummies.

>Joe Rogan podcast

Having Alex Jones on for episode 911 was a good gag. And then Alex Jones gave him a double XL redpill suppository which was worth a look.

But aside from that, it's mostly unwatchable crap where his guests seem to feel obliged to kiss his ass as far as I can tell.

audible kek

DANK MEMES IN HERE LADS

GEORGE TAKEI IS A MILO-TIER PEDO

>Making science appealing to blacks

Kek OK

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

Does he have aids

Holy fuck can Joe Rogan ever pull some high quality guests. As much as Sup Forums hates black science man, he's pretty big on the left, and it impresses me Rogan can get big names on the left and right to come on his podcast.

When did people decide that his podcast was the place to be? Joe Rogans e-celeb status is on the rise.

Don't link there, faggot.

Thank you. This is the correct answer. People wearing "dey fitted." Take your hat off indoors, kids. Your children will thank you when they realize they weren't raised by a complete fool.

cultural marxist is paid to shit on superstition

I know Tyson is a sperg, but he generally tries to promote physics, which is the god-tier science. I don't get all the hate.

>what might we mean by this

Sorry i'm hopeful that niggers can actually be helped and i don't want to execute niggers.

Negroes love the magical thinking. Beat him hard enough and Jesus will come out.

Wears a fedora fucking drop

i hate when he takes on the tone of a preacher when making some elementary - tier observation.

"why is teh butthole next to teh benis? it's like putting a funhouse next to sewage. where is your god now?"

itt: a bunch of beta white boys mad because smart qts fawn over black science guy and his charisma.

>dark matter
>dark energy
>dark gravity

Because our current concept of the universe is wrong and we invent invisible forces to explain it.

facts you say. Where are your facts of your god, the big bang and its messiah, the magical amino acid of life. Go ahead, I'll wait.

>This much hate against Black Science Man

He made it his lifes mission to promote Science to the young. He seems to be pretty successful at doing that, and people like that are actually needed, because the culture valuing scientists helps promote science.

So he's pretty cucked politically. Most scientists are. There's a lot of reason to poke fun at people like black science man, but you get the impression here people hate him with vigor, and I just don't understand it.

Fuck watermarks.

Memes collide!

He been on before.

Because he constantly makes boring, vanilla left-lib statements about topics that have nothing to do with astronomy or cosmology.

I don't really hate him as much as I hate his cuck fans who make him out to be a lot more brilliant than he actually is.

fuck these fascists bro. they just can't accept the fact that a BLACK man is smarter and cooler than them

#scienceiskool

Yeah Joe rogen is pretty awful, but I think the black guy is worse because at least Joe knows he's a bullshitting drug addict while this dude thinks he's an all knowing genius.

Because he passes himself off as a authority on science, when he's just a pop-sci meme-man operating on the level of IFUCKINGLOVESCIENCE.

I like this fellow white man while he is speaking like in this podcast.
His twitter makes me want to kill myself.

thanks leaf bro, I swapped the image out

he's been on it before, and had to deal with rogan saying the moon landing was a fake, and chemtrails are a conspiracy. that he came back is the true testament.

Its the idea man, like bill nye they are pop culture icons now they aren't human anymore. They are pushed as something they are not, and are making shiploads of money in the process. I cant blame them personally, I probably would to money rules all. They stand for everything that is wrong with the world right now, politicizing something that should never be politicized.

Great points - cognitive bias - fucking liberals in a nutshell

>black science man proceeds to btfo 90% of the world

The fact people believe this cunt makes me sad. He is nothing more than a career actor much like Bill Nye. He is also a freemason and a satanist.

Did they talked about Ken M?

>wearing a hat indoors

Neil DeGrasse Tyson can barely read.

I like him

Some of the shit Joe was saying about the US space program on the Alex Jones episode was bonkers.

>Le Black Science Cowpoke

how fucking autistic do you have to be to care about specific physics in movies?

jesus christ

Because pop-science is cancer
Because he is awfully wrong about everything else he says
Because he's so incredibly smug he cant see beyond his own mustache
And so on...

We were a small college club with around 10 members and on a whim one of our members emailed tyson's agent to see if we could book him. We found out it would cost 40k (it raised to 50k in December of that year where I think it still might be) for his speaking fee plus expenses to have him come to our college for 1 day where he'd host a small lecture, a press meeting, dinner with up to 6 people, and the main lecture and a book signing time permitting. We decided to go for it, and spent a year where our club exclusively worked on bringing him in.
When he arrived, myself and others introduced ourselves and our fields of study. He went after first of us in humanities or soft sciences pretty much relentlessly from the get go. We're all used to the philosophy major working at McDonald's joke, but he wasn't trying to be funny, and spent the ride from the airport making repeated comments about the uselessness of our majors. Additionally he spent about 5 minutes trying to show that logic was stupid but he was citing logical rules and Occam's razor.
The small lecture was him bragging about how famous he was, and how easy it is to pull yourself out of poverty or etc. The dinner was for leaders of other clubs so helped us raise money. He took the piss out of how one student held her fork, and was impossibly smug when giving advice to physics students............

............ The main event was a terribly boring lecture consisting of fart jokes and fan service; teasing the upcoming TV series he was in and not much else. He spent a quarter of the time reading Sagan's blue dot, which is nice but shouldn't have cost us because it wasn't his material.
He left at about 2am, and we were all exhausted because we had spent the day busy setting up and tearing down. The whole affair cost nearly 85k. The additional money being for locations, personnel, air fare, Tyson's hotel, catering, etc.
We all decided he was an ass hole. I'd never want to spend 16 hours with a celebrity again.

>niggers get this mad at flat earth being btfo they start talking like one of those "not my president" bear memes

God I hate that douchebag, so fucking annoying.

so much adderall

Jason Silva

Silva was born in Caracas, Venezuela.[2][3] His mother, an artist, is Ashkenazi Jewish. His father converted to Judaism, but, according to Silva, they were secular and lived in a household "more akin to a Woody Allen film" with lots of humor and love for art and theater.[4][5]

Sup Forums is always right

He's been on before, about a year or two ago. But it wasn't after Le Super Vitality Man.

Fuck Black Science Man. Beakman is the real MVP.

>atheists traded dawkins for this

nigger.

McNig Tyson is just a welfare cashing version of Richard Feynman....with one HUGE exception, Feynman actually knew his shit and could, and would, talk about it to anyone. McNig and that other fucking fake clown Nye need to fuck off out of their celebrity spotlight. Though, desu, I don't know where Nye would go as he's basically a fucking retard that got lucky reading queue cards.

that fuckin rat man was fire yo

atheists gravitate towards the most obnoxiously autistic

I can get behind that.

40k to 85k? Looks like you went over budget?

Maybe he was right about everything?

>IMAA LECHU FINISH
never let you finish

>see ya later black science cowpoke