Why does the left eat its own?

Why are we suddenly Nazis to these people? A lot of us voted for Obama. Why do they insult us instead of try to convince us?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GxrnXl6QypA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the left is unable to compromise on issues or even contemplate the possibility that other opinions exist.

Because when you know youre going to lose in the future (the left) you become angry and project your insecurities

I don't get it. I was a huge Bernie supporter, I loved his pro-America message. Now because I voted for the ONLY OTHER pro-America candidate and not Chairwoman Mao, I'm a fucking nazi and a FASCIST. I'm the same fucking guy I was 6 months ago when I liked Bernie. I just love my country, I'm not a fucking fascist.

You CREW/Shareblue shills, this is your time to shine. Instead of telling us why WE suck and why WE'RE nazis for voting for, or even supporting Trump at all, TELL US ONE THING YOU HAVE TO OFFER? WHAT DO YOU OFFER BESIDES CHAOS?

>Why does the left eat its own?

Why does the right do the same? I've been called fucking CTR because I don't shill for Trump 24/7.

has anyone called you a nazi or beaten the shit out of you? rioted in your town? We're suspicious because of the sheer number of paid shills that have been proven to be invading Sup Forums and Reddit. It is NOT the same.

>has anyone called you a nazi
Yes.

>or beaten the shit out of you? rioted in your town?
No. I live in a first world country.

I'm genuinely unhappy that you were called a nazi, but I'd still like an answer to my original OP question if there is one. Where is the alternative to Trump? What ARE the left offering besides "Trump sux just trust us"? What is your Trudeau offering the average citizen? Or rather, what is he offering the refugee that he's not willing to give to the disenfranchised citizen? These are the questions that aren't being asked or answered.

lurk moar faggot

former bernie supporter here as well, will never get wrapped into identity politics again. this election was a wakeup call.

democrats are eager to double down and pushing more tokens as figure heads, they won't learn,

>What ARE the left offering besides "Trump sux just trust us"?

From what I've heard, there are a lot of disgruntled Democrats who are asking this same question and looking to alternatives.

>Has anyone called you a Nazi?
Yes.
>Are you a Nazi?
Yes.

I guarantee I've been here longer than you. Strong argument though.

Come on guys, is it really impossible to answer this? Is the left truly spending millions of dollars for the message of NOTHING?

They call anyone they hate a Nazi, it's just what they do cause they're even more manchildren/womanchildren than WE are, and trust us, we know autism when we see it, we've been raised amongst autists.

The left is only just NOW starting to show that they never grew up. Meanwhile we did.

>Bernie supporter
>pro-America

Already I can tell you are a rural and suburban retard.

That's what the media told them to do. Are you not watching?

I should have reworded it as "pro little guy". Bernie's policies would have destroyed the nation as a whole but he really does believe in trying to help poor people.

I finally realised who this guy reminds me of.

Bing Boo!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GxrnXl6QypA

left make no sense user.

>leaf

Are you guys ignoring what the right is doing to milo right now?

Both sides are fucking dumb. Lets figure out what society we want and work backwards.

Purity spiral. Soon black trans lesbians will be nazis for not being oppressed enough.

>Pic

It's right about everything except the food - Russia imports tons of food, but the US exports way more food than it imports.

Now, if people quit farming we might really have a problem.

>the right attacking milo
oh man what the fuck is the BBC telling you guys over there? We all know who's attacking Milo, and I'll give you a hint: It's not the right. He's a little flamboyant but even the most bigoted hicks tend to shut up and listen when he starts dishing out truth.

BUMP

It's all so they don't have to consider changing their platform a single, tiny bit.

It genuinely makes me sick.

>US exports way more food than it imports
Collectivisation will fix it, trust me.

Same here. It should be clear to all thinking lefties now that identity politics is the cancer that's killing them.

I'd like to believe you, but I know a whole lot of Democrats and they don't seem to have much to say besides DRUMPF RUSSIANS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

if they put as much effort as they do into shilling into building their party into less of a disaster maybe they wouldn't have gotten raped so badly in November.