Professor who correctly predicted Trump's win is now saying he will be impeached

time.com/4677042/donald-trump-impeachment-book/

>The professor who has correctly predicted every presidential election since 1984 — including Donald Trump's unexpected victory — is now writing a book on what he says is Trump's imminent impeachment.

>Allan Lichtman, a professor at American University, has used a set of keys to accurately predict every presidential election for more than 30 years. "Now, he focuses on the 45th President of the United States and his next forecast, that it is not a question of if President Trump will be impeached, but a question of when," Shelby Meizlik, a spokesperson for HarperCollins, said in a statement Tuesday.

>In his book, The Case for Impeachment, Lichtman will argue that Trump is susceptible to impeachment because of questions surrounding his ties to Russia and potential conflicts of interest related to his businesses, the statement said. The book was acquired by Dey Street Books and is scheduled to be released on April 18.

>Even before Election Day, Lichtman predicted that, if elected, Trump would be impeached."I'm going to make another prediction," he told the Washington Post in September. "This one is not based on a system; it's just my gut. They don't want Trump as president, because they can't control him. He's unpredictable. They'd love to have Pence — an absolutely down-the-line, conservative, controllable Republican. And I'm quite certain Trump will give someone grounds for impeachment, either by doing something that endangers national security or because it helps his pocketbook."

>Lichtman

lel why didn't he see the holocaust coming?

Doubt it.

It's extremely hard to impeach a president. That's one of the drawbacks of presidentialism, you're stuck with the person even if he is a shitty president.

Hell, Clinton wasn't even impeached, and he was fooling around with an intern and then lying about it lol.

I doubt a president will ever be impeached again.

75-80 Million Plus Patriotic Americans will be behind Trump.
Fuck Commies and Shitskins.

>(((Lichtman)))

same guy who said trump wouldn't win

Because the holocaust was before 1984.

>impeached
Well, you better rev up those power plants then,

Every man in the white house cheated you fucking virgin.

Trump will too.

But I don't think he'll be impeached. I think he will step down voluntarily. He's giving up too much power for this headache he is dealing with.

Pence is a fucking pushover too. He'll do exactly as the establishment says...granted he doesnt get busted in some gay sex act (pence is very gay)

clinton was impeached you stupid nigger

>Doesn't know about the Trump Curse
His life is ruined, he just doesn't realize it yet

>news now acknowledges his existence since he now fits their agenda

Really gets those neurons firing

there is a double standard because the past presidents all had grounds for being impeached, and if trump does smth they do, because he's not part of the establishment they may actually try to impeach him with the help of the media. the evil of this system knows no bounds

what the fuck kind of post is this? go back to neogaf you literal subhuman

Fun fact: Allan Lichtman's wife is a raging alcoholic. Literally raging. During his Dark Horse run for the Senate in 2006 she got so drunk and violent that the police were called to his house.

Seems like they rewrite this story once a week

Over a legitimate reason, the arguement against trump is pretty much hearsay

>pence is very gay
you can just tell by looking at him how much he loves cock

what part do you have a hard time swallowing? that pence is a nob slobber?

it's gonna come out.

i have no worries about trump. but pence is going to get caught in a scandal sucking the cocaine off a black man in airport bathroom.

Fun fact - According to sources close to him, he hasn't touched his wife sexually in about 5 years.

>ties to Russia
Garbage in Garbage out

If the elites impeach Trump they're basically hastening their mass extermination by at least 20 years.

They've been checkmated. I guess they could impeach Trump but this will just cause open civil war in intelligence agencies, and military will restore order and kill elites.

I would absolutely love to have Electric Fence Pence as my President.

Nutting on an intern face? It was consensual too. The only reason why Bill got impeach is because the Republicans had both houses. The same will happen if the Democrats gets both houses during the midterms.

He's right. The GOP leadership has hated Trump since he became the front runner and that hatred continues to this day. Pence is warming up in the dugout. If in 2018 it looks like the GOP is about to take a major hit then Ryan and McConnell will simply get rid of Trump. It's that simple. Trump needs to watch his ass.

Just like that one university that was supposedly right about every election assured us if a Bernie presidency?

According to intelligence sources within the CIA that the washington post has correspondance with, we have already established that your mother is a whore.

(((sources))) is just another way to make shit up while pretending it's coming from an authority. Don't be a fucking moron.

Well good arguments , but id like to hear what a mexican warlock has to say about this and I might believe it.

>The professor who has correctly predicted every presidential election since 1984 — including Donald Trump's unexpected victory

are you fucking retarded?

>He used a formula to say trump will be elected
>It's his opinion he will be impeached
Why does every person in politics get a massively inflated ego when they are right about something then use that groundless authority to mention things completely unrelated?

Lying under oath. He was impeached for lying under oath.

luvs the cawk

That's not the reason he was impeached you fucking dumbass, he was impeached for lying under oath

literally everything including politics sports and gambling are all a kind of gambling

>the only reason Clinton got impeached is because he perjured himself under oath

FTFY

This is going to be great.

Fake news never heard of this guy.
The guy who did the 97% chance was a political science professor from stony brook university.

The army and the law enforcement agencies of the United States are with President Trump. Anybody serious about removing him from office will have to go through them.

Lotsa luck.

literally clickbait tier
theres always someone who predicts things correctly and "has a perfect record" for it

>Fake news because this user has never heard of him

wat m8?

a broken coin is still right 50% of the time

Congressional Republicans will only vote to impeach if they're looking to destroy their own party like Hillary destroyed the Democrats.