Deported immigrant kills himself in Tijuana

Good fucking job Drumpf!
The blood is in your tiny hands!

unotv.com/noticias/estados/baja-california/detalle/hombre-recin-deportado-se-lanza-de-puente-048020/?utm_source=sms&utm_medium=link&utm_content=21-02-2017&utm_campaign=Nacional

Other urls found in this thread:

univision.com/shows/noticiero-univision/inmigrante-muere-al-caer-de-un-puente-despues-de-haber-sido-deportado-video
eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/estados/2017/02/21/migrante-deportado-de-eu-se-suicida-en-tijuana
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=8t8uHl8wypk
youtube.com/watch?v=e7KGdtCRcRc
youtube.com/watch?v=E8Ew6K0W3RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGIC MISSILE!

No, he killed himself in Mexico

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Just another day in this man's glorious country.

He said they would begin self deporting, but I didn't know it would be that effective.

I guess some people take rejection a little harder than others..

now they send us their worst people.

Looks like the race war is doing it's work for us.

Still not tired of winning

UND3R-8'D

You can't be serious fucking Drumpf supporters

should have taken more with him

FUCKING DRUMPF KILLED THAT POOR HARDWORKER MEXICAN

Wow sounds like a productive, hard-working individual that we will surely miss.

How dare you speak of your countrymen like that!

HA

Sounds like he had Juan hell of a bad time.

Well he's in Mexican heaven now. Which is a total shithole compared to US heaven, but at least it beats regular Mexico.

Ouch

I see no problem

Praise kek!

HE WAS A QUITTER

Mexico cleaning toilets of murica heaven. Going to be fan fucking tastic.

I'd rather him be dead in Mexico than alive in the US, not joking.

1- fake news
2- Sup Forums will collectively orgasm if you can prove it + a video

>Implying this wasn't a publicity stunt he did to earn martyr status so that others would follow suit

Good

We were told that deportation wouldn't work because they'd just come back. Once again we've been lied to.

Good riddance, got what he deserved. he could have tried to make his own country good, instead he offed himself

Good, now he can never come back

I don't think they can hear you over the sound of winning. It looks like you might have to actually take your country back from the cartels instead of just being a stinky leech now. I really feel for you (I don't, and I don't care.)

>Blood on tiny hands
Not very much blood then?

It's real

univision.com/shows/noticiero-univision/inmigrante-muere-al-caer-de-un-puente-despues-de-haber-sido-deportado-video

eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/estados/2017/02/21/migrante-deportado-de-eu-se-suicida-en-tijuana

Local news: youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=8t8uHl8wypk

Trump is a murderer and you can delete your post now

I hope you mexicans realize that (conservative) whites and Trump are not your enemy.

We never wanted you mexishits infesting our country, breeding out of control like cockroaches.

The self hating liberal whites and their marxist jew puppet masters, the lugenpresse "mass media" and the anti-American treasonous politicians in both state and federal (prior to God Emperor Trump) are responsible for you mexicans thinking that whites want you to break our immigration laws.

They're responsible for making you mexishits think you're "white".

They're responsible for giving you spics a massive, over inflated sense of self entitlement.

So don't direct your anger against us conservative whites.

From day 1 we kept telling you sub human animals to go the fuck back to mexico where you belong.

It's the self hating liberal whites, lugenpress and treasonous politicians whom you should be mad at.

this is how most americans feel tbqhfamalam

> in Mexico
> killed himself

Incredibly unlikely.

one down 14,999,999 more to go

I wish we could deport anchor babies.

Sue you need a Carlos with a line like that. I'm gonna have to take you in if you can't provide a Carlos.

it's a start

this

Deported mexicans feel their country is so shit that they'd rather kill themselves than go back.

KEKEKEKKKKKKK

Natural selection. If he'd rather die than go back to his own country, maybe y'all should fix your country

delete yourself! you worthless illegal !!

Sorry, but its either them or us. Theres no nice middle ground in multiculturalism.

I hope others follow this trend setter.

how is this a bad thing?

How do you say
>F, rip in piss
in Tijuananese?

>if you refuse to gibsmedat and then I kill myself, it's your fault

yeah, no way this could turn into a slippery slope of any kind.

>"i-it's fake news"
>get BTFO
>"y-you should kill yourself"

Say it with it me:

A

>it was in Mexico

Man I love the puertoriqenos

FUCKING

>in other news I stepped on an ant

Only in the sense returning to Mexico with no way to repay the tens of thousands of dollars he still owed the coyotes was tantamount to suicide.

Either way, good riddance to bad Indio rubbish.

LEAF!!!!!!

Its your own fault for not fixing your corrupt country.
Mexicans have no morals and balls, sad!

Unfortunately, hedid itto himself .KEK

JUUUUUMMMPPPP FOR TTTRRRRRUUMMMMPPPPP

Holy shit, a man deported to a country known for slaughtering people in horrible ways was found dead.

The organizations of killers there who could lose billions once harsher security smothers their drug trade, certainly had nothing to do with framing this.

>say it with me
That didn't work out so well this past election, did it?

Adios amigos

Mucho bueno

Good. Rot in hell, faggot

Good fucking job on having a system to reintegrate returning countrymen, can't even do that right

Kek, Mexicans are the biggest pussies on the planet

No shit right? they cant even treat their own kind with some decency, they all deserve to die.

I should be able to move into a billionaire's mansion because it would make me feel better.

leeeeeeeel

Basically he's a racist who hates Mexicans and would rather be dead than live among them.

Top kek

>youtube.com/watch?v=e7KGdtCRcRc

BASED

Imagine living in a country so terrible that your own citizens would rather kill themselves than go back there.

Do you really believe that? Most people seem to think that the (((media))) is getting even more outrageous with their fairy tales. Why the next thing you know they'll try telling everyone that 6 trillion, million, gorillion, billion were put in ovens/gassed/lined up and shot/ shot on sight/etc. Question everything. Even things you want to agree with to pretend you are cool to the other little girls at your school.

>rape someone
>go to jail for it
>commit suicide because you can't handle jail
>"THE BLOOD IS IN YOUR HANDS, SEE THIS IS WHY WE SHOULDN'T PUNISH CRIMINALS"
Sweden using a proxy?

Sounds like Mexico to me.

Literally, don't care.

HAHAAH, QUE PENDEJO

Get your shitty country in order. It's not our fault you guys suck ass.

Hmm let me check.

Nope, still not tired of winning.

Thanks god emperor Trump the 1st

>got deported
>came to /pol to ask how to apply for citizenship
>user responds with "kys".

It's Kekuna

Guys, I think I figured it out:

>Mexico is so bad that people kill themselves if they can't run away
>Chicanos want California to become Mexican clay again
>California is making it easier for illegals to stay
>The more illegals stay, the more it becomes like Mexico
>Mexico is so bad that people kill themselves if they can't run away

As usual, Mother Nature knows best

I don't speak mexican, spic. Learn English before posting on an English site.

A Mexi-can't.

Better there than here, amirite?! Shit, hates his homeland so much that he kills self, or would've done it anyway becauseobvious mental issues?

He kill himself because he was deported BY THE RAYCIS AMERICANS

SORRY!

NOT SORRY!!

That's how bad Mexico?

this is like a guy getting fired from his job because he kept breaking rules then killing himself then blaming the boss for firing him

faggots

Dude was probably in some deep shit with cartel and figured kill himself is better than being beheaded with rusty razor blades

Millions in the US think Mexico is some G-d send, yet would never live there and illegals fear being deported because of the violence and they know nothing about Mexico.

>An official close to the case said it was the third time they deported the Mexican migrant.

Some criminal gets sent back home THREE TIMES.

He doesn't belong in the United States. His home is Mexico.

Instead of killing himself, why didn't he try to Make Mexico Great Again?

>deportations targeting criminals

Checks out. Probably got caught with drugs and lost it.

Suicide is a choice

>The blood is in your tiny hands!
youtube.com/watch?v=E8Ew6K0W3RY