Hey Sup Forums my brother is getting locked up on bogus sexual harassment/assault charges wat do?

Hey Sup Forums my brother is getting locked up on bogus sexual harassment/assault charges wat do?

Help him practice stretching his anus

Story?

Double Jeperdy.

His roommate in his apartment filed fake sexual either harassment or assault charges because "He was a bad roommate" He is going to the police station tomorrow

tell them he is a muslim and he is being locked up for people being insensitive to his culture, sue the person who made the charges+ez profit mah niqqa

Paul Elam was right!

Someone! Activate the Elam signal!

make a publicity campaign maybe? Internet culture is getting real tired of fake feminist bullshit. Unless you have a substantial, dispensable amount of money, I dont see much else you could do

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Breathes in***

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ooh wait you could try murdering her

>the charges are bogus, fake
everysingle person in prison claims theyre inno ent

cuck

top kek

He is white so we know he dindu noffin

They're going to drop charges. If she doesn't have air tight proof he's not going to jail

>leaving your parent's basement

if he is innocent nothing will happen to him

go to the next step and prepare revenge

If in college he's fucked, if in the outside world fake allegations are worthless

>be accused of sexual harassment
>be innocent
>be in court
>this cunt sits down

I'd probably try to cut my throat with the pen I brought. Best case I die and next best they put me in an asylum.

just eat someones face off, they'll let you go free.

no, put the pen in your gut. asylum life sounds comfy af