Women are getting freckles tattooed on their faces

Well looks like women are ruining themselves even more yet again tattooing gross disgusting poop freckles on their face because beta boys are pretending they look good instead of pure clean skin.

nypost.com/2017/02/21/women-are-getting-freckles-tattooed-on-their-faces/

Also mods I better no get banned for this post this is a social issue and thus political.

I've always envied girls with freckles. They always look really cute. they always hate their freckles though

the more white the better.

But you gotta have the cute little button nose. Getting them tattooed on an aquiline nose would look stupid.

My mom has freckles and she hates them - I can understand why; your skin looks like it has some kind of skin disease, like liver spots all across your body.

It's cute when it's just your face, it gives a bit of character.

First everyone hates gingers, now they love this shit. Guess that joke was envy all along.

Freckles are 100% inferior to clean clear skin.

Its like getting a bunch of poop particles and then shotgun blasting them onto a girls face. If you enjoy this you are a fucking degenerate on the tier of foot fetishism or farts.

>>>women

It's just patches of extra melanin. I'd hazard a guess that it's an adaptation in nordics who spent a lot of time in mild sunny climates and outdoors.

>have small tits
>get big fake ones

>don't have freckles
>tattoo them on

>Extra Melanin
So nigger marks lmao

Freckled girls confirmed for less white

Having any sort of melanin on the skin is degenerate and any trace is a sign of inferiority.

>Actually believing the above statement.

frekkles r qt, I'm ok with this

>implying full-blood ginger Irish women aren't second hottest nationality, second to Asian women in general

are women fully human? Or are they like downies?

Everyone but albinos have melanin buddy.

The best looking girls always have freckles.

At least I don't have poop nigger marks shotgun blasted on my face nigger apologist.

>second to asian women
>Gorgeous porcelain skinned redheads with a light amount of freckels on face/tits somehow second to screeching gold-hungry better-dealing harpies with no depth perception

You shareblue idiots really have no idea how obvious you are.

What the fuck is shareblue?

I'm not even sure it's human.

Just think about the nu male behind the keyboard at the office having to type these hateful things. It's probably a huge drag on his life

is this really worth talking about?

i doubt that many women are getting tattoo freckles to make a big deal out of it.

That airbrushed boring cunt could use some freckles, they would go well with her eyes

try again

It is discussed because not enough gets them

Maybe we can "convince" them to get these kinds of spots instead, because the Trill were such strong womyn characters.

#1 freckles are hot
#2 nothing women do can bother me anymore after fucking septum piercing became a thing. Most unattractive body mod ever and it's everywhere.