Fucking gross. That's his own underaged daughter

Fucking gross. That's his own underaged daughter.

And you idiots trust this greasy scumbag to improve our country.

>implying you wouldn't date Ivanka

Fuck off faggot.

I don't think he said "she has the best body"

And I don't get it. All fathers love their daughters and think they're the best in the world. That's pretty typical.

I'm not her father, user.

He's basically saying he'd fuck his own daughter and posing seductively with her throughout her life. That's gross.

Yep, you wouldn't see anything wrong with your coworker bringing in photos of him and his daughter posed like that, right? You'd write it off as him being affectionate, especially after he told you he wished he could date his daughter. Totally innocent fun.

you're contorting words and using mental gymnastics to make shit fit your narrative. fuck off share blue faggot.

You're acting like an insane SJW if you can't see that he's just proud of his daughter.

Many daughters adore their dads and vise versa.
Nothing unusual in these images.
OP will be life long virgin and never understand.

Liberals only have an issue with this because they all have mental issues revolving around daddy issues. Without a proper father figure around they can only project their mixed up feelings on others. I feel bad for them at times, growing up without a fathers love must be miserable.

Yeah, and you totally aren't using the same gymnastics to avoid an uncomfortable truth about your God Emperor.
You people are more pathetic than the healthy at any size crowd.

Wow look at this fucking b8 LOL

You fucking dysfunctional autistic democuck.

I know you're never seen a healthy loving intimate family before, considering you were raised by trash blue state libnigger parents who never hugged you.

You have no proof whatsoever that Trump did anything with his daughter. Fuck off.

Nice! She's fucking hot!

Id say he probably would quietly fantasise about fucking that little pussy, but he never would and probably hasn't ever abused her

didn't you post this exact same post before Trump was you know...
your President?

trying to relive the past, CTR?

JACKSON, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU USING THE 2016 PLAYBOOK?

CLEAN OUT YOUR DESK AND GET THE FUCK OUT.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I SUFFER YOUR BULLSHIT.

HOLY FUCCCCCCCCCK BTFO DID YOU FUCKING SEE THIS SHIT???????!!!!!!!!
EPIC EPIC SO GOD DAMN FUCKING EPIC SO FUCKING EPIC

DANK AS FUCK ALERT DANK AS FUCK ALERT DANK AS FUCK ALERT

MEME POLICE!! WEE OOO WEE OOO WEE OOO
~~ARE HERE TO GIVE YOU A FUCKING MEDAL~~
~~EXCUSE ME SIR DID YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING BASED YOU WERE JUST NOW?~~
YES I DID OFFICER CUZ I BANTZ IT EVERY FUCKING DAY WITH MY POL BROS
~~JUST CHECKING DUDE KEEP THOSE MEMES COMING~~

LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE OWNAGE AND GET YOUR LOLZ AT POL.COM

Sup Forums has also supported someone who made pro-pedophilia comments recently.

Really makes you think.

i have done this thread already last week or something like that. its fun but lets not over do it.

i think youre perceiving it the wrong way and i dont think he ever said that unless it was recorded

lMFAO I JUST SAW THE VIDEO THATS SO GROSS

jealous?

You just know

Sad!

A lot of liberal men come from single mother households, don't understand fatherly love or masculinity in general, so they make depraved assumptions when they see it or, kiss ass to muggers and minorities they perceive to be masculine to feel acceptance .

why do righties flip out over two people who love each other.

>implying you'd let your daughter fraternize with pedophiles

>date
the word you're looking for is fuck

She looked cuter here with her Slav nose

if she was butt ugly, would you still care?

Um Fuck head that's not paedophilia. That's loving your daughter. Holy shit some of you people are fucked up and perverted paedo obsessed dweebs

don't all white people date their daughters?

If she was buttugly trump wouldn't care. just ask the other daughter.

your the one who is fucked in your head pedopologist

come on now, you can answer the question. Don't avoid it.

If Ivanka was ugly, would you still care?

trump wouldn't fuck an ugly daughter. but yes. i care more when she is hot. i wonder how the next trump-lolli will end up looking

>that pic

you see this is why Donald Trump won, he tells it like it is

Show me where you were abused and how many times do you think about little girls. You can get treatment for paesophilia mate. I suggest you seek it

My god is she hot

Would literally knock you the Fuck out if you suggested me being affectionate to my daughter was inappropriate. It's a personal attack on the person and their family and I hope you get fucked up if you try this on with a non celebrity

exactly. it is only an issue because she is attractive. the rest of what you have to say is unsubstantiated (but you know that because you are a massive faggot).

Hes been googling daddy daughter photos for his sexual satisfaction and posting them here. I think he's the one that need help

Id fuck my daughter once she grows tits. I mean why fucking not? she is gonna go riding cock anyway i might as well get a piece of some while its still hot.

Fuck Trump and fuck white "people"

>no context

I assure you that this was on some "shock comedy" talk show

Projecting your own pedo fantasies?

Typical commie faggot. Now fuck off.

>puerto rican monkey posting

damn shes fine in that middle right pic

>tapping teenage Ivanka
totally fucking would

my daughter sat on my lap and hugged me too.. OP didn't have a father

It's weird, but why would he screw his daughter if his wife was just as pretty?
Atleast you admit you're a shill.

At least he can please his wife. I hope you like blue pill

Oh. We have a nigger on \pol

Oh. We have a KFC eating nigger on \pol

Oh. We have a KFC eating, grape juice drinking nigger on \pol

Hello Tyrone, shouldn't you be getting shot in the head by a police officer right about now ?

Literally every man with a hot relative, but he just said it out loud

>An entire generation of people raised without fathers think a father loving his daughter is gross

Oh. We have a KFC eating, grape juice drinking nigger on \pol

> share blue
> on Trump's side

>uncomfortable truth
That's your personal euphemism for a lie.
You're coming off as way more pathetic kiddo.

Why do you faggots even bother? You DO realize where you are, right?

Pretty much this, a lot of the NEETS on Sup Forums have trouble separating physical affection from sex.

To you NEETS...stop masturbating so much, it's fucking your brain up.

>2017

>feeling any affection for your own child is pedophilia

STOP TRYING TO DESTROY THE NUCLEAR FAMILY

Only a degenerate sees a father daughter relationship and tries to denigrate into something perverse and unsanctimonsy. You're void of any redeeming features spawn of lucifier

Does anyone else just sit back and look at the enormous odds this guy overcame and delight in it? Good lord the balls on this man. I can't help but admire him and burst out in joyous laughter when I think about him winning.

push all threads past bump limit
......(\_/)
......( '_')
..../""""""""""""\======░ ▒▓▓█D
/"""""""""""""""""""""""\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/

stop Sup Forums censorship

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

But seriously, we can't let this man get the nuclear launch codes

That's the hot one. Tiffany is really ugly.

You are obviously one of those degenerates that assumes because a father and daughter are intimate, that it means they're fucking or that some weird incest shit is going on.

Not so. A father must show his daughter how to be comfortable in a masculine presence. If she can't hug and kiss her own father, how can you expect her to do that for her husband? Being with a man is more than just screwing, it's learning how to be feminine, endearing, and most importantly, soothing to a man with frayed nerves.

Do you not get why the average girl in this day and age is fucked in the head? They don't EVER get this kind of intimate contact, unless it's of the "rapey" variety (because liberals are fucked in the head).

Word son.
These niggas runnin they mouths off on Trump ain't got no daughters!

wtf do you expect from a half slav whore. Russians fuck their own daughters all the time

no new threads?
no image posting?

>push ALL threads past bump limit
......(\_/)
......( '_')
..../""""""""""""\======░ ▒▓▓█D
/"""""""""""""""""""""""\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/

stop Sup Forums censorship

Free dub.
Bouta grab my baby girl and play smoke daddy. She a hoot blood

Seems perfectly normal to me. My mom used to tell me similar things about my looks and height
It's just something parents do to make their children more confident

The pictures are totally normal, to suggest the pictures are weird is absurd

Actually she still does

And i used to cuddle with my mom and sisters all the time. A lot of people do that. It isnt sexual

A woman cuddling with her father is normal

You don't have a daughter so if you think those pictures are anywhere remotely sexual you are merely projecting your own bias on to him

#fakenews

I couldn't give a shit about Donald Cuck or his plastic daughter.

At least he's better than Clinton.