Repatriation System in the US!

Listen up Faggots, we have an oppurtunity to actually Make America White Again through the implementation of a repatriation system.
>Repatriation system: what would that look like?
A repatriation system would essentially mean that immigrants and the children of immigrants receive Federal assistance in returning to their (or their parent's) ethnic homeland. As a requisite, those receiving this assistance would have to renounce their US citizenship. This would be very beneficial in removing first and second gen beaners and squatemalons.
>F U R T H E R M O R E
This could be expanded to include African Americans, under the guise of Reparations for slavery, I guarantee that roughly 30% of nogs at least would take it.

So how do we get the give to implement this?
>letters to congress/Trump?
>emails
>social media campaign?
Thoughts?

This is actually a great idea.

Basically:
>You are here against your will? Have money and go back to your home.
>You enjoy being here? then shut the fuck up and get a fucking job.

Bump
Trump is our last chance to even attempt to change this country in our favor, this must take priority.
Civilization is Crumbling before our eyes boys

Sounds pie in the sky desu senpai.

How will you get it past the left?

They'll smell from a mile away that it will diminish their voting block and fight it vigorously.

Not trying to shut you down just asking the important questions.

>How will you get it past the left?
Kill them all, take their money to pay for the program.

Time is if the essence, Republicans control the Congress, and the presidency, and very soon the court.
So we need to put this through quickly.
>appeal to conservatives
There seem to be people in this country who are hostile to the US (beaner protests in LA, BLM chimpouts) I as a citizen think it would be in our interest to assist these people in leaving our country.
>leftist appeal
Americans are racist
We should help our oppressed minorities return to their own countries where they can live without racism

This would work well too desu

BUMP
GET IN HERE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS, NO ONE EVER HAS A SERIOUS DISCUSSION ON HOW TO FIX AMERICA, HERE IT IS AND YOU ALL IGNORE IT! I SPIT IN YOU

This.

Fucking kill them in public to make an example of them.

Democrats are using their pandering to keep selling slavery in the ghettos.

They are the worst criminals.

IM A WHITE PERSON!

recently i've been unsure about my identity.

What?

well, what to identify with, i'm mostly german with some shitty irish and french, but blonde hair and brown eyes, so i'm sure i could still be accepted by a white nationalist movement

I identify as a person from the whitest European country with the most robust welfare system. Send me back pls.

> we need to verify your past

whoa ho ho slow down there, Racist.

Listen, if you come from the European continent, especially anything north of the Mediterranean, then you're white, welcome to the club

stop thinking niggers are that stupid. niggers don't want to leave the usa, be fucking serious. they know god damn well they got it good here. they know what africa is like. they don't want any part of that shit

lol okay whoa slow down there guy

Good, get leeches and libshits out

why havent people just all moved to one state, and start electing people they know from the discussions online and within the community that has formed? i was thinking about this the other day, then we could elect representatives and be able to slowly take back the country?

calling irish and french shitty as if they didn't warpath back and forth across western europe for centuries

well french because we had to bail them out of 2 world wars and they still act pretentious.

but my god, the horrible atrocities happening there now is enough for me to throw that aside and stand with my white brothers across the pond.

That's a great idea,?I also think that us Sup Forumsasks should get more involved whether it be with helping a campaign or actaully running for office

Because something like this is a pipe dream
You know who else supports something like this? The British National Party. You know how many votes they get? Less than 1%. Golden Dawn supports this and gets a fair number of votes, in Greece, the most anti-semitic and batshit insane country in Europe.

Even Trump would veto bills like this. He's under enough fire as it is, and he was never an ethnic nationalist to begin with. He's always courted minorities.

If you want to make America white again, focus on legislation that changes birth rate patterns. Reallocate federal funds into middle and upper class instead of providing welfare for single mothers. Bigger tax breaks and loan assistance on married couples who are employed, have children and are trying to buy a house, for example.

Unless your ethnically pure, (100% French, or Irish, etc.) stay focused on America

that's what I plan to do. but thank god for le pen, savior of the french peoples

What I want to do is make repatriation a normalized issue, something that can be considered by the public, I think we should start a social media meme campaign mentioning the benefits with the hashtag #Repatriation

Aye, good lass

like this kind of thing

Great meme, exactly what we need.

America was never white, shithead.

I seem to recall someone selling their lands for beads?

That's fake news schlomo, the American Nation is not the same as the various Indian nations and therefore your argument is invalid

these faggots, theres always fire and the sword

>Giving money to subhumans
>Expecting it to not completely fuck up

That's almost commie tier delusion you have there OP.

This is the most realistic solution as if now

When will white man be repatriated; make America great again so buffalo can roam free?

once they're back in meheeco/liberia the money isn't our problem.
btw which country in africa would blacks feasibly move to? liberia is a glaring shithole so I doubt they'd be that stupid to accept repatriation

>expecting them to fuck off
Well yes when they renounce their citizenship as part of the deal

no lie, and idk who else to tell, but i asked god or the zeitgeist or our combined race consciousness about it last night amd that was the answer i got. in an overwhelming wave and a voice id never known

They would probably go to South Africa, but I would say that it's up to the nogs to decide where they want to go (.in africa)

when you give your country to the emus once more
>inb4 new zealand is a real place

We have to try every possible avenue

>Nogs going back to Africa

Come on OP, they're dumb but they can't be stupid enough to do that.

Shit will never work. The immigrants that renounce will just illegally come back once they find out the grass is not greener. Democrats will then demand amnesty to ensure their voter base.

>American education
But seriously Kiwi land is rightful 'Strayan clay

I'm talking primarily about the 39% or so who support BLM, the ones who could be convinced that they could "fix" Africa and help their "brothers"

nigger i checked the flag, thats the joke

Are you fucking retarded, illegal migration does not fly anymore, just today the catch and relameasevpolicy of ICE is no more

Oh...

That's another reason why this won't work. Everywhere they'll be able to go will be a shithole compared to America and we have millions of them. No country is going to accept some 25-30 million dindus. Other than maybe Sweden or Canada.

But the dindus aren't even a problem, their birthrates are literally .1% higher than whites as of 2012 and continuing to drop (especially since the vast majority of blacks are libshits, and libshits don't breed; expect whites to outbreed blacks soon). The spics are the problem, and they're a problem easily solved. Remove gibs + tax remittances = lightspeed self-deportation and emigration.

>give people money
>they come back anyway
Prefer shipping you back to Africa where your ancestors came from tbqh.

So, is there actually a system for me, as an American citizen (whose mother is also an American citizen) that was only born in the US, to reinpatriate?

Fondue aren't the primary target just a secondary bonus, the primary targets are migrants and their children, most of which are non white

>fondue
Dindus fuck me

aweful idea they'd take the money and come back in 4 years after we relegislate the issue

strayans are welcome in texas tho, we got this

Noice

gibs

At this point, just put them on emptied oil barges, float them in to afreeeca, dump there asses of and say good luck twats.

El deportation schematic
>remove welfare at federal level
>require paid citizenship, based on yearly taxes
>anyone over 18 with lower than s taxes paid=labor camps or deportation.
>not big boys would rather die than work.
>deport by the barge load
>sink not ships in the mid Atlantic
>build a plexiglass some done around America to deny any future big returns
>libtards die because all major cities are depopulated of voter robots
>send libtards to prison when they fail to show tax returns
>welcome to Nazi America Sup Forumsacks

Bump

We offered to send back the Africans with incentives around and even before the time slavery was abolished but they didn't want to go. Try convincing a modern dindu to leave all the free shit and return to war-torn and disease-ridden shitholes. Likewise I live less than an hour away from Mexico and these Americanized anchor babies don't want anything to do with their failed homeland.

If anyone is deserving credit for European accomplishments, the French are high on that list. WWII just memed them into pussies because they did not anticipate the Blitzkrieg and they lost a lot of soldiers 20 years prior. Modern France makes me want to do the opposite: stay the fuck away from their delusions until they wake up and do something about it.

Extend it to include all citizens, not just immigrants. Makes it harder to attack as racist. Don't like America? Moving to canada because literally hitler was elected? We'll pay you to leave. Go be a commie somewhere else, make room for patriots.

>Other than maybe Sweden or Canada.
So be it.

Colonize Africa with African Americans. They'll take over and it'll become slightly more civilized with Americans around. Reverse the brain drain. Liberia worked, right?

Africans don't want subhuman ''african-american'' niggers. We've got our own problems to deal with...

Liberia didn't work.

Indeed, it did not fulfill its intended function as we still have negroids in America today.

> tfw will never defend my homeland from hordes of unwashed potato niggers, fighting side-by-side with my top-hatted brethren