Is infowars popular because it's entertaining to watch?

genuine question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtu.be/GIz53IRhcBg?t=22m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=gn2kuT6Xx8w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amusing_Ourselves_to_Death
sustainabledevelopment.un.org/outcomedocuments/agenda21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well duh you fucking mongoloid. The only reason any media is popular is because of its entertainment value you retard.

Yes. Alex jones is hilarious

I mean like crazy conspiracy xxx ayylmao's matrix is real type entertaining. I mean do people see the info as a joke, but find it entertaining anyway?

Infowars is popular because it's basically American reality TV, ie loud, over the top, and appealing to the dumbest people. No offence, but this is obviously true.

I think it's crazy and over the top, and that can be funny to watch.

Woke faggot,
W
O
K
E

What do you not understand?

Yes. The left knows the value of entertainment news- Jon Stewart didn't even like being considered a news source even though he was for a huge number of liberals. Nobody seems to have a major problem with jokes, exaggerations, etc being a staple of the Daily Show, late night shows, the Onion, John Oliver- this enormous pile of entertainment media that serves as informing and reinforcing values for millions.

Yet make a conservative angle provocative and entertaining, and its nothing but harping on crazyness. Whatever, I'm biased in that I love Alex.

I agree. It can be sometimes.

Yes. I usually turn it off when David Knight comes on

Is that the beareded guy? or the weird chin/cheek guy?

It's fun to watch because it's stupid and over the top. But you have to keep in mind that there are hundreds, maybe thousands of people who actually take it completely seriously and believe every word. They honestly think Trump is the second coming of Washington and by custom firearm receivers with Trump's face laser etched on them, not even kidding. They don't realize it started as a meme, they think it's legit.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Well, at least we have them if a civil war happens lol.

Of course, they're useful idiots. But unlike the Soviet Union's "useful idiots" from which the term originates, they're also useful to the people at large, not just the government, because if the country is invaded somehow or the constitution is being seriously usurped, these people already exist as a nucleus for resistance to form around. In civil war though they'd be just another faction.

What do you think the factions of a civil war would be if they were not with us.

Most hilarious thing I have ever watched.

legit most based philosophy ever

America right now is basically reality tv, and Trump is the star. Ever since he's been elected, its been one thing after another, and the media can't get off of his dick about it. The media's current relevance right now is purely based on how many trump articles they can churn out. It's like watching a hostile version of big brother.

I hate infowars itself because of the idiocy it perpetuates but Alex Jones is incredibly entertaining to watch and listen to, dude's hilarious.

It's really the only reason I watch it. I don't see it as a reliable source at all, but it's fun to watch Alex Jones lose his shit.

yes. conspiracy theories are more interesting and entertaining than the truth, because they give a simple narrative explanation that we can follow, instead of the messy chaotic truth. sometimes conspiracy theories can shed some light on the truth though, but you have to do your own research to sort out what is true from what is bullshit.

It is serious investigative journalism, Jones has a way of presenting it tho... making it fun to watch at the same time.

what kind of bullshit shill thread is this? do you think alex jones believes its a joke when you hear him talk? the man is telling it like it is. we're not just in a battle with entrenched corrupt politicians. do you need me to give you the basic gestalt?

Woke/10

youtu.be/GIz53IRhcBg?t=22m32s

calling out the globalists

There is no "us" in terms of the outcome of a civil war, a civil war happening at all would be nothing but a loss for all parties involved. The only "us" there is the United States and we'd be fighting ourselves. In a theoretical civil war, all involved parties would claim to be the ones truly upholding the constitution and fighting for liberty anyway. So basically, it doesn't matter who they're with, if a civil war is happening then it's already over, all bets are off. Any "usefulness" or merit they might have had no longer matters because the prosperity and stability of the United States is down the drain.

Shills try to dig their claws into anything, just like the mainstream meteor shit. They don't understand we laugh because we love that big hunky caveman and his basic gestalts

It's pretty much the best news show, you just have to read through some of the hyperbole.
Tucker is a close second as long as he's the host. Whoever that sub-guy is sucks.

The new news media will ultimately beat the old partially because it's allowed entertaining, unrestrained people to take the spotlight. They're actually forming a connection with people who are currently under 40, which is something that the stuffy old news media completely failed to do.

>Media needs to be boring in order to be informative!

The media of the boomers and gen x really has no place dictating how news should be handled. Both they and their generations caused this mess, and they're a sinking ship.

>Media needs to be boring in order to be informative!

This is probably true, but despite this the old news media is still propaganda regardless.

Its still a underground hit. If it was on cable and it got mass advertising it'd be bigger than Fox News or CNN. Of course part of why Infowars is so fun is because it doesn't cater to a mass mass audience.

The only weakness is that Alex is the only fun host. Everyone else sucks. David Knight is boring, PJW is grating to listen to for hours. Its literally a one man show.

This, I can't help but love alex jones man.

youtube.com/watch?v=gn2kuT6Xx8w

I turn the audio down when Alex starts yelling and he pisses me off when he blatantly interrupts people.

DESU I mainly listen to his show for David Knight, Owen Shroyer and PJW.

It's not true at all. How does being entertaining interfere with your ability to be informative? That notion is nothing more than dick-waving.

>Look at how mature I am, watching this boring faggot drone on for an hour! My grandpa used to do this!

Alternatively-

>But this is how the old establishment does it, so it must be the right way! Don't take these silly new things seriously! The big boys all join the old guard!

No, fuck you. I'm not going to get my news from generic lying ideologically indoctrinated corporate whore newscaster when I could be getting it from someone that I actually like to listen to.

Especially when he starts yelling "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" like a sperg. Cracks me up everytime

Wrong.

Take anyone with a degree in hard science - can do math, physics. 100% of them will know that Alex is just spewing false statement after false statement.

So they start thinking holy shit are there dumb cretins that believe in this shit? What could be possibly be more dangerous than such monumental ignorance influencing public policy? Good god, we have to rig the elections or we're fucked by morons. These barbarians need to be controlled at all costs .... and it isn't a long road to fluoridating the water or working on bioweapons to wipe them out.

See how these higher level deceptions work?

Alex knows exactly what he is doing there and it isn't enlightening you. He is trying to hold the line for the foot soldiers of the establishment. He is talking to them there, not you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amusing_Ourselves_to_Death

educate yourself

You were not listening to what I said, I said despite being not entertaining it was propaganda regardless...

Because it's closest thing you will find to the truth and since I've been taking Super Male Vitality I can fuck for days!

It's fucking hilarious, and somwhow hasn't gotten old yet
>picklejar.webm

>Here's a book! It's not my job to make my own argument! It's your obligation to spend several hours of your precious time reading this book (which may or may not be worthwhile) to understand my point!

This is not how you win people over to your side.

>You were not listening to what I said, I said despite being not entertaining it was propaganda regardless...

Read my post again. You made two arguments in your post (that media needs to be boring to be informative, and that the old media is propaganda). Which one did I appear to be arguing with?

Yes, but also most of what they say turns out to be broadly true. InfoWars is more trustworthy than the MSM at this point. Alex exaggerates a bit, uses clickbaity video titles and says that everything is "an admitted plan" without always sourcing where, but I've never seen him outright lie about anything. Also whenever I've done my own research, I've found there is indeed "an admitted plan" e.g. Agenda 21 : sustainabledevelopment.un.org/outcomedocuments/agenda21

I really hope there isn't a single person on this god damn motherfucking planet that watches Infowars for information. I love Alex Jones for the schizophrenic shouting, I like their coverage of protests with that bearded guy triggering cunts, but for the love of god, Alex spouts so much shit every day.

t. Fishperson

its stayed constant for over a decade
no other show on "our side" has lasted or was around before it became hip to be right wing