I know the only thing Colbert enjoys in life is talking about how awful Donald Trump is...

I know the only thing Colbert enjoys in life is talking about how awful Donald Trump is, but this picture strikes me as weird. Why is a newscaster being interviewed like a famous actor? Is this a recent thing? Have news personalities always made the late night rounds?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/07/business/stephen-colbert-late-show-jimmy-fallon-tonight-show-ratings.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=PDBOwPORHGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just a big circlejerk

I JUST WANT COLBERT TO DIE!!!

Car accident

Poisoned

Burned

Assraped to death by migrants on a trip to sweden to prove migrants dindunuffin

shilled against by his own colleagues and made to an hero

pls kek

has a tesla maybe?

>missed by one
classical kek

Brain Cancer.

That's Dilbert man's buddy.

He will live to see the wrong in his ways.

>Why is a newscaster being interviewed like a famous actor?
Because they couldn't get anyone else

In Drumpf's AmeriKKKa, CNN anchors are the true heroes giving us Very True News

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I can't wait to see both of these kid fuckers in handcuffs

If digits, Stephen Colbert will not die for another 2.37 years.

>Is this a recent thing? Have news personalities always made the late night rounds?

no
not always, but the spin is very recent

Cnn and the like always do cameos in hollywood movies for " authenticity" but its just another day for these faggots.

Crushed by bricks protesting the wall

Jake Tapper looks like the spitting image in this pic

They've always made the late night rounds, yes.

cancer

He should have asked Jake how often he lets James Alefantis rape his kids in the basement of Comet Ping Pong.

It's true.

All he's missing is a gross beard and a receding hairline.

he will be shot and killed by deep state actor for talking too much about certain things at a dinner party

Did you know that world-renowned writer Stephen King was once hit by a car?

Just something to consider.

No one seems interested in answering the question but I will.

I watched Colbert Report and his new show pretty much every night for many years, so I feel I have some insight.

In this new show, Colbert makes an effort to diversify is guest list to include non-actors occasionally like CEOs, writers, academics, etc. Obviously most of his content is leftist, so most of his guests will be too. Having recently passed Jimmy Fallen in ratings due in part to his talent for political commentary, which has been a focus of his career on television. Combine these ideas and you arrive at Colbert interviewing journalists who have insights he is interested in.

To get the rightwing explanation, replace my nice words for synonyms for brainwashing

Actors are professional liars. In fact, all art is some kind of "lie". So the fact a newscaster is going on an interview should tell you they are

1) actors
and
2) liars

>Having recently passed Jimmy Fallen in ratings
Sauce?

Colbert is succeeding in some key demographics.

nytimes.com/2017/02/07/business/stephen-colbert-late-show-jimmy-fallon-tonight-show-ratings.html?_r=0

I remember watching the Colbert report a long time ago because it was funny when I was younger.

I was still republican (or I guess lolbertarian) but I enjoyed it and had some nostalgia for it but I stopped watching when I moved away to college because no and it was also getting less funny and more politically stupid, like what current year man does.

Because of what I remember of colbert from before without knowing what he has been doing in the meantime I don't have bad feelings and if I had bothered to watch shit I might've checked it out.

so I imagine other people in my age group who watched him when they were younger might have nostalgia for him (25 now)

Also I'm a huge trump supporter so I imagine people in my age group who aren't also enjoy him.

Based Tapper

>black transgender Jews and asian males 13-24

wow, really hitting the target demos there!

fucking exactly

I don't know how they can possibly recruit such sycophantic audiences who squeal at somebody as mediocre as Jake Tapper.

Maybe Sup Forums should try to populate a Steven Colbert taping, and we can laugh artificially long at his vapid jokes thus ruining the laugh track.

News personalities ARE celebrities.

They make people watch their shows based upon cult of celebrity worship. People watch Bill O'Reilly, Rachel Maddow, Keith Olberman, Tucker Carson and shit because they like the person and want their take on news.

That article is horribly written. Why does the author keep using the term "Mr. Colbert"?

Reporters are trying to market themselves as celebrities. This has been going on for a long time, and a prime example is Anderson Cooper appearing in Batman vs Superman.

Megyn Kelly and practically every reporter these days tries to make themselves out to be something more than a reporter. The news has become less about the news, and more about how to market yourself to an audience.

Honest reporting is dead.

What did kek mean by this?

Colbert's ratings are so shitty he can't get any good guests.
>Day after Superbowl
>guests to talk about Superbowl are Paul Giamatti and Wendy Willams
>Giamatti didn't even watch the superbowl
>meanwhile on Fallon, Edelman and Belichick

They're all in with each other.

MSM is trying to push these guys as "the guys that will bring down Drumpf for good" but they don't realize everyone is waking up to their bullshit.

Here's a song you might enjoy
This has been going on since the 80s
youtube.com/watch?v=PDBOwPORHGU

He'll die from old age

Kek wills it

He will get killed by a nigger.

Every single "comedian" and TV talk show host, from Colbert to Oliver to Noah to Bee to Maher and to Meyers, have been talking about Trump and Trump only. There are more pressing issue to help solve like inner-city violence, but these cucks will never talk about those things because they don't profit from it.

Jake Tapper is living in constant fear of #FakeJake trending. With the tiniest push the next time he has a particularly awful moment on air, his dignity will be gone forever

That is a normal reaction to liberal mental illness.

Where have you been the last year and a half? We're at war here with the liberal left

Things have just gotten worse. Though I'm glad more and more are waking up to this.

its not there job to help solve issues idiot

Auto erotic asphyxiation

Isn't Tapper's wife implicated in Pizzagate? Didn't Colbert do hit pieces on the people digging in to Pizzagate?

Do you really need to ask why Tapper is being interviewed by Colbert?

colon cancer

Finally KEK has answered!!

(((Jake Tapper)))

>799▶
>
THERE IT IS

let me show you how to SPIN

Killed by a bear

kys

He was on Conan too. Seems like they need exposure to try to be relevant.

PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE

Colbert's neghole gets an African pozzing.

quietly in his sleep at age 98

Entire family killed by niggers, and then, the first day he goes back on the air since the incident, he will say it's the kikes fault, the holocaust never happened, and then an hero Bud Dewer style on TV.

whelp you win. i will genuinely be impressed if he dies and this actually turns out to be the cause.

Colbert is way too political.

This. Just shows how its all a revolving door. They're both actors. One pretends to be funny, the other pretends to be trustworthy.

Hands himself after its revealed he's a pedo

Late night used to do comedy and then interviews. The comedy would range across topics, some politics, some celebrities, some current events, etc. Usually the monologues would cover several topics, with only one or two jokes, over a minute or two, devoted to any one topic.

But not anymore. Now all of the late night hosts do a full 10-minute sermon every night about how bad Donald Trump is. The humor is sparse, and there is only one topic: How bad Donald Trump is.

It is the worst propaganda I have ever seen. I think it must have been like this in the Soviet Union.

The funny thing is that I wasn't even interested in politics until I started watching late night when the primaries started I think. When Colbert got the big job I was actually excited but the constant Trump bashing got real annoying after a while. I saw nothing wrong in Trump's politics but they weren't the concern of Colbert. It was defamation, petty ad hominem insults, hair and orange face jokes. As the same time the daily Show started invited BLM activists every other episode and it threw me back to the Trayvon Martin redpill I swallowed at Sup Forums. When Colbert started shilling massively for Hillary I knew it was time for Sup Forums.
Thanks Steven, you are responsible for this meme war I veteran.