Vault 7 wikileaks

time traveling historian here

the cia and mossad are the arms that do the dirty work for the deep state

every war in the middle east was initiated due to a collaboration between mossad and the cia and through manipulation of the usa (propganda).

9/11 was orchestrated by these two entities.

iran is the next target and we will go to war with them. russia must be smeared because they are irans ally. if they do not let us attack iran we will attack them and we will have the narrative in place to successfully do this.

the cia and mossad work tightly with the nsa and have access to their database

google works closely with the nsa and provides them with information for their database

your tv’s and phones… your friggen bluetooth speakers and children’s toys are recording you and this information is with the nsa.

you will never be able to defeat them because they can blackmail you with anything you have ever done in your life

all of the evidence you need is already out there

nice prediction, faggot

I give it a 9/11

does trump get reelected?

I was under the impression that the NSA and the CIA aren't really very friendly.

Meanwhile, you seem to be under the impression that this wasn't already obviously true several years ago.

I would be far more interested if you could tell us more about time travel.

you cannot time travel in the traditional sense. you must die and be able to direct your residual energy.

>you will never be able to defeat them because they can blackmail you with anything you have ever done in your life
Blackmail only works when not everybody can be blackmailed. nice entry-level attempt at demoralization, though.

So the afterlife is a thing? Cool. I need to hear shit like that.

Tell me more, user. I'd use these powers for goodgood.

Can you or should you kill yourself to advance or at least reject or escape this system of systems?

it isnt something that everyone can do. people are trained. you can do what you want though.

>you will never be able to defeat them

Silly jew, your family will die screaming.

the jews are the final smokescreen.

op is a fag

thanks

Could you please tell us your first and last name , so we can go and search for your great great great grandfathers , slap him a bit, and tell him to raise properly his children so you can be a bit more of a help. I mean "you will never be able to defeat them" c,mon men, even the shills of the future suck.

>don't own cell phone, share with wife, make no calls
>no smart tv
>no high-tech devices beyond iPad
>don't give a fuck

They can only blackmail you if you have shame.
I lost that in college.

What's the story behind this photo of Trump smiling at a dinner? I must have missed a happening

Kek check

C.I.A = NAZIs

MOSSAD = ????

the jews

Bump since there's nothing els left

OP is truth.

RIP Sup Forums

Larper shits, assangefaggots and pizzamongoloids need purge sage report and hide

oyyy VEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYY