vegans are all weak and malnouri-

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionvalue.org/Lentils,_raw_nutritional_value.ht
youtube.com/watch?v=B3qhEIZBlX8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-shed

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

>just gotta eat like 20 pounds of spinach for 100g protein

Also, no milk. Milk is hands down the drink of the white man.

I see this picture many times and I still don't know how you acquire such a body type

wow who would have though stero would do the same to a vegan

i love vegans now

Never gets old.

Christ, I just need to squash him.

Fuck off

Suck a veritable buffet of dicks for all I care. Just don't go around shoving it in everyone's faces that you can swallow the most loads in a 500km radius.

No one gives a shit that a few people can be healthy while vegan you cherrypicking vegans isn't going to make us suddenly vegans. Why don't you go pray the gay away and come back once that works faggot.

Only with AIDS

Look how ironic this one is

At an expensive food store while looking like a ukranian circa 1932

>not absorbing the life force of another animal to strengthen your own life force

Someone should edit that to No-Balls Bodybuilder

Til Monsanto contaminated it.
What we have now is "FrankenMilk" not real milk.

>be vegan
>inject hormones
>be vegan
wait wut ?

Fucking wew lad.

SHOO SHOO GREEN GOBLIN

THANKS HUNGRY SKELETON
Its not even impressive, he's not big just extremely lean.

She looks sickly even in the photo

Daily reminder to eat seafood everyday.

Stick to mollusks and small fish like sardine or herring. Mollusks are superior in my opinion because they have great omega 3 and b-12 content.

Spinach has natural anabolic steroids tho.

probably has aids too

You call that lean? Seems more like auschwitz mode

Hes not talking about the OP

I'm cooking a steak right now, just to spite him. I might go fishing later and kill and eat some animals that were not even on my agenda today. You've done good work here today OP.

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

What an unfortunate looking person.

>an exception of the norm trumps hundreds of millions of examples.
Good job Mr. 1 post by this ID

He looks so much healthier than someone that isn't a vegan.

Genetics plus lifting weights.

I'm not exactly swole as a mole, but he doesn't look that big

Steroids are vegan arent they?

Guess were on /fit/ now

Vegans cheat desu. OP's business revolves around veganism, of course he has to shill it, even tho he cleary cheats.

This douche probably drinks a gallon of spunk at his local bathhouse every week. Plenty of protein there

I guess sucking cock doesn't count anymore, huh? What a faggot. Hope he gets shot up at a gay night club the way all gays deserve.

>healthy
he's probably on the verge of death, you just can't see it

HI POL, HERE TO DROP SOME KNOWLEDGE. THIS IS LIKELY TESTOSTERONE, SOME ANAVAR, AND A NICE CUT CYCLE. YOU'RE WELCOME.
By the way if you ever in your fucking life see someone in an advertisement they are 99% for sure on some form of steroids.
Not saying this isn't unattainable with years of hard work and good diet but the number of people in modeling, physique, bodybuilding and sports that are not is so incredibly low it would be beyond belief that he is both vegan and not juicing.

The reason the majority of Vegfags are skinny weaklings is because they look at their diet as more of a club fad and since fruits, vegetables, grains, etc are easily filling and generally do not have as much calories they tend to under-eat very easily. Combine it with a terrible fitness plan and you get disaster. It's like when vegans assume all people who eat meat are obese cunts who do nothing all day. A majority are, but we also know we have some /fit/ people on either side. I occasionally eat vegan when I'm on a cut and because rice and beans and green vegetables are god tier and I am certain you can get enough protein and body on both diets. Just don't fall for the shitty typical bro/crossfit routine meme.

true

What the hell is going on?

So very true

Most are derived from plant based sterols.

Whatever the oils being used to carry it probably is too.

Meat eaters don't know about lentils. It's a godly food.

nutritionvalue.org/Lentils,_raw_nutritional_value.ht

GEORGE TAKEI IS NOT A PEDOPH-

>this is what vegans actually think

youtube.com/watch?v=B3qhEIZBlX8

>cherrypicking this fucking hard
get a life, nerds

What are these shoulders
What are these proportions

He has a 7yo child head to body ratio

Op is a huge faggo-

testes testes, capthcha is broke.

>be a fucking nobody lifter on gear
>oh shit I gotta do something to get some fame
>oh yeah vegans are fucking retarded and eat upp whatever shit I spout at them
>HEY GUYS IM A VEGAN NOW
>thread happens because op is fucking retarded and eat up whatever "vegan" spout

every vegan lifter that doesn't look like shit ever.

That faggot looks miserable in promo shots. Which means he probably looks suicidal every other day.

He has a disease you autist, he's not even vegan.

I never said they were weak just that they will definitely suck a dick because they need the protein

>what are beans
>what is powdered pea protein

Jokes on you. There is literally no protein in semen. Nor vitamins or minerals. It has not nutritional value whatsoever.

Pretty sad looking pects and delts on that guy.

279 meat eaters have died vs. 1 vegan has died

we are superior

OP did it first nigger

>he eats beans
Fucking Mexican vegans.

>face and neck still bloated

LOL

Veganism is a cruel choice.
Your vegetation obsession leads to the deaths of uncountable billions of insects every growing season.
I guess if they don't have a face you can identify with, they don't matter, right?
Since you are a cruel bitch and mass killing is ok by you...how about the total environmental devastation you love so much by encouraging monoculture?
No problem with that either, huh?
It must be liberating to be conscious-free.

That's not an impressive build for a bodybuilder.
Has he only been doing it a year or two?

I'm not joking when I say I've seen kids with about the same level of muscle definition who lift for like an hour a day once a week.

Moral vegans only care about animals that they got Zoobooks of as a kid.

By not eating meat

I would hate to live in your dystopian dream of humans, cockroaches, rats, and a few food crops.
No trees. No wild lands of any kind.
Because the only way to avoid that would mean the deaths of billions of your fellow humans.
But since you've already proudly announced that death is meaningless to you, that probably brings a smile to your soy-encrusted lips.
After all...you're one of the ELITE. It's not YOUR family that will suffer (any more than they do now, listening to your tales of gleeful destruction of the Earth).

he probably eats highly processed food.

Vegan doesn't mean organic eating.

Some of the vegans eat processed soy, processed spirulina, gluten, etc.

Enjoy your mercury.

he probably spends a ton of time planning his meals and going to the doctor, to make sure he doesn't get a deficiency.

being a vegan is labor intensive, if you want to do it correctly.

There's a reason mma fighters who try to go vegan get their asses kicked.

It's a lot less impressive when you realise he has literally no fat on him at all.

Biggest problem I have with veganism, is that it becomes virtually impossible in a small government scenario.
Vegans are essentially dependent upon a high technology society in order to maintain that lifestyle without getting some sort of malnutrition.

fags like this have absolutely nothing to lose, and that is why they want to destroy the west with jewish communism

Sorry, OP.
I've lived in Sticksville, USA all the live-long day. Shee-oooot, ya'll know whuts good fer me!1!
Unfortunately for me, I've sat on a plow. I've tilled the earth. I've looked behind me. I've seen the wanton destruction you joyfully advocate.
Have you ever seen a nest of rabbits after a plow has been through? It doesn't always kill them all. It often takes them a few minutes of pathetically flopping around with parts of their bodies still twitching only inches away.
Did you come, thinking about it?

But that is pretty malnourished.

If you think that's what a man that can lift weight without having back problems looks like then boy do I have news for you.

I'm not saying being fat is okay, but his waist needs body fat to support his upper torso properly.

It was a 1 post by this ID shill, just let it go.

The threads over, everyone.
The vegans are all furiously jacking off to these.

That's all you can do, isn't it?
Pussy.
You're a leftist, too.
I can tell because you're incapable of defending your "ideas" with anything other than tears.

Veganism is intimately tied to liberalism.
Neither can be debated, because they aren't based on intellect. They are based on feelings.
>my feelings cant be wrong!1! and i'll burn down my neighborhood and school to prove it!1!

Poster child for r9k.

Nah, read my other posts ITT.

What the gutless wonder of an OP isn't mentioning is the annual mastectomies this femboy has to have due to her soy diet.
Soy mimics estrogen in the human body.

OP won't tell you what comes next.
After they've killed a large portion of the human population, do you really think they'll allow you to have a dog? A cat? Any reptile pet at all?
>well user they eat meat so we can't allow that
>but I'm usre they can eat vegetalbe substitutes!1!
Imagine the joy they'll get watching the few remaining dogs die at age 5, their intestines torn up from their brief lifespan of trying to handle an unnatural diet
>well user humans now only live to age 50, tops. No problem!1!

>1 post by this ID
>84 replies

I want to see a lifter who started vegan.

>Be vegan
>Literally HAVE to do steroids to compete and build muscle
>Still fail to put on mass
Nice try stick man. Get back to us when you have pecs

WHAT DID YOU DO? WHY LEAF? WHYYYYYYYYY??????????

so 100% of all vegans that attempted it died :(

I'd hate to lose whole ecologies and unique gene pools if vegans enforced their religion.
>well user that plant is hartless!1!

>hear you go user and it's only $10 a can!1!
>any one can afford that!1!

>Have pernicious anemia
>Neurological symptoms starting in early-mid teens
>Not properly diagnosed for ~15 years
>Permanently disabled now
>People constantly told me I was eating "too much meat"
>If I didn't eat that much meat, I would have died years ago

There is no "one size fits all" solution to nutrition. Pretending otherwise can kill people.

>73% carbs
>only 24% protein
Soybeans are about the best you're going to do vegan at ~35% protein. If you want to do better, vegan protein powder is your only choice.

For reference, someone who is 90kg and into fitness and weightlifting might consume 2500 calories per day on a cut with a goal of 180g+ protein. That's ~30% protein, which is nearly impossible to do vegan without powder.

God damn it. I once had an hour long debate with a woman who was feeding her cat nothing but fake meat and she could not understand that feeding that to an obligate carnivore was cruel.

Her cat went blind from lack of taurine.

This.
Built by average-person standards, isn't using bodybuilder standards.

Can tell the guy puts in work, he's not eating potato chips on the couch all week, but are those pecks, forearms and biceps anything someone that spends a couple months with an essentially gym-as-job lifestyle can't achieve?
You can also imo, tell he lives for the cut and is over the line narcissistic about it. You feel good yeah, but you can sort of tell; he was preparing, expecting and waiting solely for this photo.

Hell, I worked a physical labor job a few years ago, lifting and lugging somewhat heavy stuff around 5 days a week, for less than half a year, and was getting arms approaching that guy from it at the end. Particularly forearms and delts ,that guy could use a few more wrist curls in his routine or something.

Wish I had the time I bet this guy has to devote sheerly for being in a gym.

I can go into most any random gym, and find more developed people than this guy.

Special by usual standards maybe, not that much by bodybuilding.

So yeah, if this is the posterboy, the guy's a bit weak. Strictly, comparatively speaking.

They are rich in protein true, but the protein is of bad quality, meaning you have to eat a lot more then eating proteins from meat.

>Healthy bodybuilder
>Roiding up the wazoo
>Not even that big
>Awful at baiting

sage and hide

>implying body builders are strong