How do I get her?

>be 27
>be a resident of DFW (North Texas)
>met a girl online a year ago
>lives in Houston
>is married to an Irishman who will never come here for legal reasons
>was immediately attracted to her and we've had numerous lengthy phone calls/texts
>their marriage is failing horribly and she has sent me screenshots of their texts detailing this

What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/accused-murderer-joshua-henry-dies-after-fight-with-police-officer/
sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy Living
uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

suggest to her that maybe you and her should date for awhile and that she give him a break

>are you this fucking dense and stupid you autistic fuck?

Shes married to a patty who doesnt live here and will never come to the us? So... she's not married. Jesus tell her to get her bootay on I45 and come see you for some bbq this weekend. Or you will go drive down and see her, tell her you want to go see the Houston Museum of Modern Art or something and would love to check it out with her.

...you're chasing after a woman who may cheat on her husband for you? I hope you dont' think this will ever get serious.
This whole ''cheat with you, cheat on you" adage is true you idiot.
If you're looking to just get your dick wet ,go for her. Take her to the MFA and walk around discovery green and then fuck her on Montrose while those hippie dregs watch on.

people from dallas are dumber than a nigger with a lobotomy. he will never understand.

simple just be there for her as much as you can as her marriage spirals down, so that when she reaches the Breaking Point, your the closest person to her to "comfort her".

and boom instant strong bond, also bring alcohol when you think shes about to break, it never hurts to have a back up plan of a mistake baby

As my grandfather once said, they leave you the way they met you.

Then he traveled to florida to fuck his 34 year old mistress

Stop being delusional, the liklihood of her leaving her husband for you is extremely low.

Sup fellow DFWfag. Want to get some waffle house?

This.

Picking up another man's scraps. Nice OP

You play with another man's wife and expect something good to happen?

yea, I could never live there. Those niggas think they're all boujee and they don't have oil and gas bidness up there.

Based Granpappy

What kind of Irishman?

Ulster Protestant: End it now. No pussy is worth getting your ribcage kicked in.

Of all white people on the planet, Ulstermen are the least inclined to take shit from anybody, least of all you.

Irish Catholic: She's miserable because the only woman he can get it up for is his mammy. Go for it.

People from Dallas also aren't funny apparently

Garland bro here. Can confirm Waffle house is God tier. Triple hash brown all the way

My nigger.

Fuck off, she's been rightfully MICKED.

how about stop asking for fucking relationship advice on a political board? this place is shit enough without faggots like you junking it up. i hope she ends up a raging dyke and goes through hrt to become jeff.

Irish Catholic.

Keller here. I prefer the God-tier scattered smothered covered and chunked.

Smothered and chunked is great.

I went there last night.. I think this guy was a cook at one in Bedford anyone else recognize him?

cbsnews.com/news/accused-murderer-joshua-henry-dies-after-fight-with-police-officer/

I visit the Bedford one often, but I don't recognize him.

What high school you went to? I was chhs 2006

ARRRRGHHH

THIS BE A THREAD HIJAKIN

THIS IS NOW TALK LIKE A PIRATE ABOUT CENSORSHIP ON Sup Forums GENERAL ARRRGHHH

........______
..._.-':::::::`.
...\::::::::::::`.-._
....\:::'' `::::`-.`.
.....\ `:::::`.\
......\ `-::::`:
.......\______ `:::`.
........|_.-'__`._ `:::\
......,'`|:::| )/`. \:::
...../. -.`--' : /.\ ::|
.....`-,-' _,'/| \|\\ |:|
......,'`::. |/>`;'\ |:|
......(_\ \:.:.:`((_));`. ;:|
......\.:\ ::_:_:_`-',' `-:|
.......`:\\| 123:
..........)`__...---'

Move on queer

PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE

She's literally fucking different guys everyday telling them the same bullshit story
>what are you 15 or something I have to explain this shit?

>"I can get her to cheat on her husband but I bet she'll be loyal to me."

push all threads past bump limit
......(\_/)
......( '_')
..../""""""""""""\======░ ▒▓▓█D
/"""""""""""""""""""""""\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/

you can fuck married women
but not date them

(((Ben Fischbein)))

irish people are cucks and believe in open relationships.you'll be fine

>she has sent me screenshots of their texts detailing this
This is a red flag user. Stay away from this woman.

You best be going to Akon this year you lazy fuck. I remember '14.

who cares matey, all of the boards are in a feirce strrm of censorship right now ARRRGHH

any harbor in a storm as I always say

The ole cuck and fuck

Can I get a quick rundown on the state of Sup Forums atm?

this. she was do the same thing to you the first time things aren't perfect

new thread creation and image posting by non Sup Forums pass members and cross board posting has been blocked

Sup Forums is compromised ,just like during the ben fischbein debacle

This is the best idiom I've heard in a while

If she'll cheat on him, she'll cheat on

nm already said it.

Azle 07.

>………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''...
>………._,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.......
>………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.........
>………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~...
>……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
>……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : :\
>……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : '|
>……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
>………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯|
>………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: ||
>……..,~-,_/'': : : |: :(_ o__): : |: : : :|:(_o__): \..|
>……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„_____|
>……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : : : :\
>………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ;: ,'
>……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
>………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :: : :|
>………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: :: |
>…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
>…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
>…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :: ,'
>……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
>……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~''
>…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
>……….„-''. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
>……,-''. . . . . '''~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'''-„

Normally it would be adultery (if you are a christian) but since her husband has basically abandoned her its technically ok for you to try to get with her.

push ALL threads past bump limit
......(\_/)
......( '_')
\_@_@_@_@_@_/

stop Sup Forums censorship

No. Fuck off. I derailed this into a Waffle House thread first. This is rightful WaHo clay.

Something similar happened to me (from a female perspective) and it was scary jumping from one relationship to another. Just be there, and be straightforward, tell her you support her and will be there to catch her.

Tfw live in the same area. Don't ruin my illusions.

IF SHE TURNS TO YOU TO RESCUE HER FROM HIM

SHE WILL EVENTUALLY TURN TO SOMEONE ELSE TO RESCUE HER FROM YOU

DFW reporting in, these guys are literally niggers.

Did Hiro make any announcement? What do you mean no x-posting just that linking is gone?

Seems like everything should be fine if he just uses her but doesn't get attached.

You're getting catfished.

this

are you white OP?

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

this is one of the worst posts made on this site by far

congratulations op, you are the degenerate cancer we're trying so hard to prevent

North DFW can confirm Waffle House rumors, Torchys is far better for food

>2017
>Doesn't smoke

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

> What should I do?
Fight kikes and Muslims

this is a slide thread

push ALL threads past bump limit
......(\_/)
......( '_')
\_@_@_@_@_@_/

what the fuck is this bullshit doing on Sup Forums

gtfo

Mods can't delete threads either. Thanks Google!

Hiya kids, it's 5-time super bowl winning QB and hall of famer Tom Brady here, and today I'm going to educate you on the dangers of marijuana.

>Brain Changes Are Associated with Casual Marijuana Use in Young Adults
sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
>Cannabis Smoking 'Permanently Lowers IQ'
telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/9426205/Cannabis-smoking-permanently-lowers-IQ.html
>Cannabis Use, Abuse, and Dependence
netce.com/coursecontent.php?courseid=852
>Cannabis Use and Risk of Lung Cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
>Cannabis Use Steals 8 IQ Points from the Teenage Mind
westernspring.co.uk/cannabis-use-steals-8-iq-points-from-the-teenage-mind/
>Decreased dopamine brain reactivity in marijuana abusers is associated with negative emotionality and addiction severity
pnas.org/content/early/2014/07/10/1411228111.abstract
>Effects of Marijuana Smoking on Pulmonary Function and Respiratory Complications
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2720277/
>The Health Effects of Marijuana
alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm
>Long and Short Term Effects of Marijuana Use
theroadout.org/drug_information/marijuana/long_and_short_term_effects_of_marijuana_use.html
>Longtime Marijuana Use Linked With Decreased Motivation, Study Finds
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/marijuana-motivation-longtime-use-pot_n_3534031.html?ir=Healthy Living
>Marijuana May Cause Heart Problems in Young Adults
uk.news.yahoo.com/marijuana-may-cause-heart-problems-young-adults-195750879.html#SFmiiCx

Now, I hope you read each of these well-sourced studies thoroughly. After this, hopefully you will know to NEVER touch a marijuana cigarette. Remember, winners don't do drugs. Be safe!

Bump. If she cheated on him shell cheat on you.

----

The board is shut down. All threads will reach post limit soon and be nuked. Censorship!!

Jesus christ op get your dick wet if you want but don't keep it in for long. She;ll chaeat on you too.
>asking Sup Forums for advice

what happened?

How does it compare to Fuzzy's?

no new threads?
no image posting?

>push ALL threads past bump limit
......(\_/)
......( '_')
\_@_@_@_@_@_/

Sup

Oak lawn here

Who wants to meet up and fuck bareback?

I'd say better for dinner but worse for breakfast, the queso at torchys is better too.

If she cheats on him, she would cheat on you.

simple.

And also SHES SENDING PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS WITH HER HUSBAND TO SOME HORNY FUCK.
Shes trash and should be ignored.

>likelihood of women leaving their husband for their lover is low
>2017

r u 12?

Go find your own girl instead of ruining someone elses relationship you pathetic fuck

It's stupid when people say "if she cheated on him, she'll cheat on you too"

No, that's not how it always works. Nothing is absolute. Their relationship isn't going to work out and she knows this, doesn't mean she would cheat on the next guy she was with

Kys

Yes it does, plus she will show all his love letters and whiney crybaby letters asking her to take him back to her new lover.

Reported this cancer.

Dude stop spamming this thread,i've already seen it a while ago,paid shill and sage.

She's not gonna wind up with you after she's done with him. She's gonna find someone who she doesn't use as an emotional tampon.

Make her your little fucktoy. Just don't ever develop feelings for her, that would end badly.

But married women frustrated with their husbands are the easiest lays in the world. I've fucked lots of married women. Best thing is that they usually don't ask for money or gifts because their husbands provide for them financially, they just want a dick. So it's great for you.

Why the interest in an unfaithful woman? You should suggest she leave the person. If she doesn't, distance yourself from her.

If she does, AFTER she does:
If she's flirting with you now, and you just want to fuck, start fucking, but if you're thinking of a relationship with someone flirting with you while married, it's probably an incredibly stupid idea.

If she's not flirting with you, but seems interested, ask her if she wants to hang out sometime at the coffee shop, bookstore, dance club, or whatever it is you young people do nowadays.

Sage in all fields leaf.

Modssss

ask her about the curse of the irish. post results so we can all have laugh.

Your grandpa sounds like a standup guy

This. In my experience, the women desperate enough to allow themselves to enter these types of situations are not worth the trouble, they'll have dozens of problems themselves.

Unrelated, but while there are certainly stuck-up pretty whores that are used to getting by on pussy pass, anyone too ugly or fat or awkward will be a dick. Maybe being socially excluded early on makes them resent others or grow up without much social experience. I know a lot of beta guys that gravitate towards the unpopular girls because they assume they'll be nicer and treat them with gratitude or respect and be easier to maintain, but then they get swept up into some controlling relationship where they're constantly getting bitched at for this and that.

What I'm really getting at here is that you should only go after normal women. If you're having a hard time figuring out what normal is, normal is when you don't have to go on a fucking message board and ask random people for advice on the situation. If they're in some weird relationship, if they're socially awkward, if they're some "reformed" slut, etc., don't do it.

Also, you're a degenerate for trying to take advantage of whatever relationship issues they've got going on. If you want some whore's pussy because ooga booga muh dick, you'll have to at least man up enough to ask for sex, but if you're hoping for an actual relationship with the weirdo girl you met online that's married to a leprechaun, you're probably a dumbass with little relationship experience.