ITT: AMERIFATS BTFO

Just curious how many Amerifats realize that all the media on Planet Earth outside your country are reporting a non-stop barrage of incredulous disbelief at what appears to be the sheer insanity emanating from your president. The media is actually openly speculating on Trump's sanity and discussing what steps could be taken to remove him from office, as it's clear to absolutely everyone else on Earth that he's bonkus in the conkus.

I use Google News to look at US media and it's like stepping into an alternate Universe. While the entire rest of the planet is aghast at what is clearly sheer bar-chewing insanity on the part of Trump as he tears up decades worth of diplomacy in a matter of days, alienates every one of the US's allies, and threatens to wage war on everyone from Mexico to Iran, the US media is acting like everything is totally normal.

So how about it? Are any of you Amerifats aware of what's going on outside the bubble of the US media?

Other urls found in this thread:

dontbubble.us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys leaf

you dont even have free speech in your country you fucking faggot

fpbp

Thats what you think, Ameri-lard
>you dont even have free speech
>you even have free speech
>you have free speech
how does it feel to be cucked and fucked by your own country and your "democracy"
I can go outside and say "I hate niggers"
you cant, because a nigger will shoot you
but then again, if youre on Sup Forums youre probably a nigger anyway
>Ameritard BTFO

We run the world mother fucker. Deal with it.

It's like that here too. We don't talk shit about CNN for nothing.

You don't even MAGA.

Look at how degenerate you are.

I bet you aren't even american.

idk what youre on but i checked russia and japan news and they think he is the shit

Hmm, I sense a disturbance here, some amerishits in denial about their true status on the earth
>Being this delusional
>Being this fat
>Being this hypnotized by your own media
I wonder how long it will be before you look in a mirror and realize youre a multiply disabled nigger jew from china

Start posting on facebook about how much you hate muslims you dog fucking maple nigger

You'll be booked if you do that here dumbass at least in Toronto for sure.

>(((Russia)))
>(((Japan)))
you mean Texas and israel?
right, americunt, checkmate

Say it with me
>three
>million
>votes

And its really easy to say
>i hate niggers
In public when canada is as white as northern snow.

>giving a shit what the media thinks post-2016
not even worth giving the OP a (You)

>the US media is acting like everything is totally normal

Obviously i'd never touch the desolate wastelands of the GTA or Ottowa, im not that suicidal user
>not being white as snow
mad at your impurity Obongo?

>a
>fucking
>leaf

>legalized
>dog
>fucking

>get
>your
>medicinal
>heroin

>watch
>the
>stairs
>Trudeau

>use google news

They feed you sources you want to hear:

dontbubble.us

Holy fuck it's an intelligent leaf

Mad about what? If anything hits the fan we will annex your faggot country faster than a pack of refugees can get your PM's wife into bed, you fucking non country.
Say it with me
GREATER ALASKA

It's people like you that make everyone hate us. You sound like you're from Toronto or some other faggot city. Maybe Montreal. Thanks for voting for Trudeau you libcuck asshole. You know when sharia law rules the land they will toss faggots like you off the rooftops right?

Jokes on you nigger
>legalized dog fucking
cant penetrate, otherwise i'd be fucking all you american bitches
>medicinal heroine
>medicine
at least I dont have to worry about canceritus and a bunch of baboons killing me and raping my wife
>U.S has more beastiality legalized than canada
how does it feel to be degenerate?

Isn't it funny how "Planet Earth" looks down on the USA and mocks them for being supposedly idiotic and naive, and yet is also flipping its shit at the idea of NATO being dissolved.

Who gives a shit if some smug Swedes are sniffing their farts and masturbating to the idea of Trump being impeached? As soon as the going gets tough, they start squealing like little girls and want to hide behind the USA.

And who cares if some irrelevant 3rd world shithole thinks that America is "crazy"? They'll be back with their hands out begging for some more emergency aid before the end of the week.

Wow! The media in your country is reporting exactly what our media is?
Wow!
So much wow!
It's almost like ninety percent of the world media is owned by just a few companies, and they all report the same things.
Wow
So much wow!

Kek, nice proxy americunt
>probably from the GTA
I'm not a degenerate like you, I come from the strong North, not the weak pussy North full of liberal shit like you, son

Sorry, can't hear you over the sound of how fucking awesome President Trump is.
Maybe you should go back to your soaps and football now that an actual adult is back in charge.

Are you aware that you have a leaf on your flag?

You seem well researched in beastiality laws. I would ask why you have a particular interest in this subject, but in reality I really don't want to know about your sex tourism vacations...

Oh so youre only sucking dog dick, how rude of me to be mistaken.
>how does it feel to be degenerate
Only as bad as being a shitskin cuck, inside of the laughing stock of the world, shitposting on a cambodian dog harness website about how much free speech they have.

>adult
cries when the media says something that hurts his feelings
>soaps and football
at least the Northerners here can play football, you pussies have a shorter field and more downs
Had to make sure sand niggers like you werent fucking goats in my backyard

Ya I even have a proxy that changes my fucking service provider, faggot

Wow, a real neet proxy
Try harder, Schlomo

Stupid leafs. Large country, retard neighbor. Fucking dumb lefties.

Fpbp day of the rake when?

get some you

>A FUCKING LEAF

self hating shill niggers from california
>day of the rake when
when you leave my country, Achmed

Wow such major burns Pierre. I'm so insulted! Nothing bothers me more than a libcuck larper calling me a sand nigger. Did you cry a little on the inside when you said that? You know your hero Justin wouldn't approve of such language. Fucking faggot

>I use Google News to look at US media and it's like stepping into an alternate Universe.
Geez, crown-licker, if you're going to live in a bubble, choose better. Also liberals should kill themselves because markets.

I'm probably whiter than you Xie

nice try cuck boie Trudeau

>your hero Justin
Kek'd
Brown skin faggot kyke
Stop larping as white, and go back to sucking Americock

well i mean post a link then

OP are you saying all the media in and outside the US is controlled by communist Jews and they're about to do the same thing they did to Hilter?

I just ate a whole pie of pizza with a liter of coke. Get fucked, Leaf. #AmericanDream

you found me out
Oh noes

>diplomacy

You mean foreign politicians and businessmen buying our politicians in exchange for selling out the American people? Fuck that noise. We're the strongest nation on Earth, by a long shot. Either you obey us like the good little cucks you are (especially your PM, watching him submit to Trump during the press conference and bite back his liberal tears was glorious), or we cast you out into the fucking cold naked and poor.

TL:DR You'll keep buying our airplanes and like it.

Ya, you're definitely from Quebec. It's funny you would call anyone brown skinned when you're at least 1/4 Indian and can't grow a beard...

Welcome to the next level, americunt

Its perfect.

Its all I ever wanted. You are actually that fucking stupid. You guys are that obsessed with our country.

We won guys. This is the greatest nation to ever exist. If you are an american your family won the game. Just keep winning guys.

>From Quebec
try again, you're a fucking nigger from Nunavut, I swear

>w-w-were winning, r-right g-g-g-guys??
Keep trying little faggot, maybe someday you'll be big and strong like your Big Cousin
>mfw U.S.A BTFO in 1812

Don't self hate Pierre, your god hero Justin would not approve

If youre really just a miserable leaf, go fuck yourself you maple cuck

All of these (you)s make me stiff as diamonds

>I use Google News
Thread debunked.

Watching the news about the French elections and seeing the same stuff that got brexit rolling there and other countries...feels good man.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha big cousin! Hahahabahababa
Hitting the maple sauce hard tonight eh?

Even sadder. Youre so discontent witg reality that you need approval on an anonymous imageboard.
>local autist visits Sup Forums
>gets a job at shareblue
>shills for (you)s so he can afford McChickens
Many such cases

Your dog must be in for a hard night then. Just because he says ruff when you ask him how he wants it doesn't make it ok...

do you want to get charged with a hate crime?

It's cool, it's not like he would get tried as an adult.

>US is minority white
>we still elected Trump and the majority white canada still elected Trudeau
P R A I S E K E K

Its cool, all the bbc threads he spams on gives him a get out of maplejail free card

So? Obama was born in Kenya and is a Homo. Obamas Birth Certificate is forged. He attended college as a Foreign student. John McCain is a POS. Hillary was a massive Cunt. And don't get me started on Canada.

>what appears to be the sheer insanity emanating from your president.
That's real.

It's the "news" that's fake.

As if we fucking care. Why should I give a shit about some fucking "country" that is the size of s small state. If you don't like us, then stop fucking coming here. We're sick of you little whining cunts.

>media says he wants to wage war with everyone
>no lol I don't bother to check what he actually does
>why would anyone lie about politics?
I'm getting my rake.

Says the irrelevant as they bow down and kiss the POTUS ring.

>that all the media on Planet Earth outside your country

David Brock is the kind of fucktard that doesn't realize we can see the news from anywhere in the world at any time we want.

I really hope he kills himself spectacularly.

Good news for america. We don't want to be cucked-out cowards like you.

Pretty much this. They're the first one who wants American Gibsmeats, then turn around and criticize how we're going to focus more on domestic issues. Yet they can't be bothered to spend 2% of their GDP on NATO, their military if they even have one, is in shambles. Only the U.K. has a decent military left in Europe.

Florida is as big as my entire country. And then the USA has 49 more states.

There's a reason the whole world knows who the USA's president is and no one outside of Italy can name a single one of our leaders (besides the anti-Christ pope)

lol all the buttmad Americans in this thread.
>supporting a guy who had to pay out 25 million to settle fraud lawsuit
>inb4 Trudeau

You don't matter.

Go play with the Aussies

Trips of truth

I have foreign friends.

Yeah the media are bought off by the Jewish mafia. What's new? Many foreigners think he's badass.

At least our president isn't a nigger now.

GTFO you syrup drinking faggot.