What is your favorite country besides the one you are native too and why?

What is your favorite country besides the one you are native too and why?

>Norway

Im dating this Norwegian foreign exhange student that used to go to my high school. things are getting serious and its just an all around cool place. I've been like 3 times and she comes and visits every summer. Im thinking about marrying this girl.,

>Israel

Very good friends of europe and really important ally

>UK

ANGLO

Australia

Only ever been to two countries, and Mexico isn't anyones favorite anything.

USA, no explanation necessary.

Disgusting

All countries are inferior to America, deal with it

Taiwan.

Most based country

You finally get some brownie points, leaf.

Looks like a third-world country to me.

Saudi Arabia. At least they're honest about how shitty of people they are. Rest of the world goes to great lengths to pretend that humans aren't just abominations that deserve a painful death.

That book sucked.

I have visited Canada and Japan. Canada is just a shittier extension of America. Japan was very interesting an ideal place to vacation just because it's so interesting.

I would probably legitimately want to live in Australia if they weren't so cucked on guns.

Ireland, only whites who outfight the snownigs
>they are also 11x more attractive

Murica.I was raised on american values,and american culture-because,most of my childhood parents were workin,and I was just sitting there,watchin cartoon network.Old school scooby,cow and chicken,johny bravo-and the consequence of this,is that I may one day move to US.

대한민국
열심히 근무하는 사람 이고 버릇이 있다.

Yeah i heard Ireland was pretty sweet.
Me and the Norwegian might actually move there.

haw are the immagration laws?

good cartoons to grow up on
Dexter + Ed Edd and Eddie too

>Serbia

Good guys. Remove kebab. Sorry about Bill.

Yep.Pretty much summarised my childhood.

Also,it is a real country,not like meme poorland.

In murrica,when you buy land,you owe the land.Nobody can take it from you,as long as you dont have debts.In poland,they can say that there will be a big road,where your house is placed,and that they will recompensate it to you.In (((20))) years.Comply,or be complied by police.

Japan. Not a even a weeb. I respect their cultural impact and technology for being such a small country

>Hungary

Fascinating history and culture. And of course they have based "No Kebabs Allowed" stance on refugees.

Love to visit sometime if I wasn't an autismo with languages.

UK.

I've met a German, Englishman, Dutchman, Ukrainian, a Pole, a Frenchman and a FInn before.

The Englishman was by far the most friendly and easy to get along with. Not just saying that because of the language, the others spoke English too, but the sense of humor, mannerisms..etc, were so different they just kind of annoyed me. When I was hanging out with the English guy I felt like he could live here with no problems and I could live there with no issues either. The rest were very rude and abrasive. Many such cases.

Bad news mate this can happen in the US as well but i don't think it will take you 20 years to be re compensated

United States of America

Best country on earth also greatest ally

Japan. Great people, food, and tokyo was the cleanest city I ever visited.

I mean,It is just better there.About that 20 years thing:It happened to my grandfather.It wasnt even goverment saying so,it was an private investor,who with the help of goverment,resettled him to a social flat,and said that the rest of money he ,,lost" will be paid yearly,from the money drivers pay for those tickets to get onto that road.

The house with land was worth 250 000$,while they gave him a flat worth 50 000$ tops,and now after 10 years he made additional 30 000$.Wew,a deal of century.

Also,while I know that it aint an argument,but the way of living in america suits me.Mc donalda,in poland is a RESTAURANT.Prices,can match those in high quality restaurants.
To feed 2 parents,and 2 teenagers you would have to spent like 60$ in mac,while with this price you could also go to the said top restaurant.
Take into consideration,that people here make average 500$ a month.

If i ever come to america,I will eat all the fastfoods I can,untill I can say transformes rollout and hapilly roll to the exit of mac.

>wants to come to america
>doesn't even mention guns

get out.
Nah, we need all the whites we can get desu.

USA

I would like to live there really, even if it is under 50% white by the time I die

Why would you like to come here?

the amount of great places there seems to be and the variety of stuff going on there

plus stuff like bigger houses for less money, and i want to fire a gun, which i realise i wouldn't have to be a citizen for, but still

I like Canada because they make this board hilarious.

Switzerland is my favorite country I've been to

You know I've thought about this before. It has more to do with South Africans than anything but still. I drive semi's for a living and I thought about making my own company before and taking all of the costs of immigration for those guys and give them a job at my company, since it seems like the only way to immigrate here is to get married or have an employer pay your way.

It would be great if we could do this for SA's especially and Europeans as well. Sadly most people want to just post memes and not actually do anything like this.

I've ran through the costs before and at most I could get two people here unfortunately.

Chile I guess, nice nature, nice people and you can live like a king for cheap.

Japan because I live here.

Norway is pretty comfy, I've been several times myself. If not Japan, I should like to live in Norway.

I really love South Sudan... It's by far the most culturally rich country in the world.

United States.
Our Brothers on the other side of the pond.

i bet if you tell me a name i will know her, small world

Oh wait I was under the impression that it had to be a "foreign" country.

If not it is overwhelmingly Denmark.

>besides the country you are native to

Were you born and raised in Denmark? No? Then pick something else faggit

literally all the technology you use relies on taiwan

Thanks for the (You)'s

>Germany
They really need to stop their cuckholdry though.

Britian or boland. Both have a pretty good sense of culture and independence.

I like China. Strong communal culture and good food. Stick to the coast to associate with the educated ones and avoid the rural and suburban retards that will feed you dog.

Not a weeb but Japan. I really like their architecture and sense of aesthetics.

Second place would probably be New Zealand for the scenery.

USA, almost every single burger has been a "nice" human being, southern hospitality is a thing and I love your national parks, 8/10 would visit again but not live, I like my country

Japan. And I'll admit, I'm a weeb. I fantasize sometimes about being a ronin in feudal (and fantastic) japan, wandering between villages and fighting demons.

I fantasize about the same thing in fantasy Europe but that's not really tied to any country, and I like Japanese food much better.

Sri Lanka ... Slice of heaven

UK bc western civilization

Going to go with UK/Ireland. Love the British isles, the accent, the culture, the bantz, the castles, fashion, the people, everything. They seem to be a lot more intelligent than their Australian counterparts (even though aus has god tier nature), and Canadians are annoying.

Croatia always looked like a cool place

>What is your favorite country besides the one you are native too?
USA

> and why?
Trump

>Texas thinking it's its own country

lel

Australia, seems so surreal and beautiful, I might go there some day.

>I watched your cartoons; I'm American

God help us.
>error: upload failed

fix your shit, Hiroshima

I think Canada is a nice place. I won't move there, because I know Canada is like 40% Australian already.

British no question, greatest empire the world has ever seen. Brought Anglo values to North America, common culture etc. Plus all the Brits I have met have been pretty good for the most part. More than I can say about fucking the Krauts or Frogs I have met here.

If you own property along the path of the wall the government can take your land. Eminent domain. They also tell you what they'll pay you.

Either Ireland or Japan for completely opposite reasons.

>Ireland
For the land and whiteness

>Japan
To visit Tokyo and I appreciate their political staunchness on nationalism.

Finland, they are almost 100%(big deal for Americans) and they are so Kawaii like toon link

>UK
They did help develop the world in my opinion and made my nation into the most developed in SEA.

New Zealand. I've been thinking about moving there after the China/Southeast Asia war is over.

Japan because of their degenerate anime and because they're xenophobic as fuck.

Scotland. Great guys.

Japan, because I like their immigration policy.

Germany, due to it's high tolerance of nudism.

North Korea

I think Kim Jung Un makes a very good villain. Like hes straight out an 80s action flick

Finland.

Sorry guys but there really isn't any other country that's comparable to Finland.

The only other country I've been to is Honduras, so I have trouble deciding.

I think I would choose Italy because it has the most interesting culture/art/historical sites imo.

Japan
>Fights aggressively to keep its own culture in tact
>Absorbs aspects of global industry and makes it its own
>Socially conservative streaks
>Great scenery

Are you white OP? Are you going to pass on aryan children with this norwegian?

Marry her my dude you wont regret

Fins are so Kawaii!

I hate pretty much every other country. I used to be a dumb tolerant liberal, and then I had to travel a lot for a job. I realized pretty quickly how retarded and barbaric non-Americans are.

My favorite non-homeland state is North Carolina.

Definitley US. Always had our backs, cultures are very similar, and always stick one to foreign threats.

Rossiya

Nice to see all the USA replies, it really is the best. I'd like to eventually do Japan & Australia, and already did Berlin & London.

But Belarus is my #1 though because outside of Minsk and a few other cities, they're still pretty locked into the old communist ways of the 70s/80s with rural collective farms and people earning only a couple hundred dollars a month. And "President" Lukashenko still keeps winning 100% of the vote with 100% voter turn-out for the past 20+ years, amazing! Lots of frozen-in-time Soviet architecture too.

>Australia discovers Biology (oil well)
>roads have extra move cost due to abo road block

USA because of your guns and other freedoms we do not enjoy here in canada

Switzerland

I like mountains. Beautiful scenery. Good shit.

>>Israel
>Very good friends of europe and really important ally

kys

canada needs no mention, it's implied.

i'd go with britain and japan.
it'd be hard to make a list of all the great british artists i listen to.
it'd be hard to make a list of all the fantastic japanese products and media that account for large percentages of how ive spent my time.

china is going to choke, the planet is still ours, brothers.

Da planet belongs to duh brown man, MUP DIDDA DO WYTE BOI U LIEK IT WHEN I SCREAM IN YO EAR?!

I've been all over europe, asia, africa, to canada, hawaii and new zealand.

Not a weeb but Japan is best by far, super comfy, awesome food, cute jap schoolgirls, best snow.

UK

If it weren't for their colonization the best country in the world wouldn't exist so I am thankful for them.

Also I am Scottish and despite Scotland voting like complete faggots they used to be cool people. And genetically I guess I may as well be English.

I predict a Chinese civil war amongst China's surplus of 30 million men by 2020, all prime fighting age 18-40. Combined with Chinese stigmas against a woman's age, these "leftover women" are consider spinsters if unmarried by 28. Some of these even become mail-order brides to marry European or American men. On the other end of the spectrum, all these surprise men have no chance to be mail-order husbands to lonely western women when blacks and hispanics are in the mix.

SOMETHING will happen.

RUSSIA-SENPAI PLEASE NOTICE

WE NEED TO BE LIBERATED

Or just nuke us for being NATO scum, that's fine too

Canada

New Zealand

germany
the language sounds sick and without them we wouldnt have nazis

Italy is breathtaking.

Also, redpillme about living in Florence?
I am a double citzen with an MD and I plan to move to Italy

If you can tolerate the cultural quirks and actual example of racism that comes from being a white guy in Mexico, there are a lot of nice places far from the border or big cities that are really beautiful. I've lived there a few years and loved it. Plus a white man who can speak Spanish and is taller than the average Mexican (not hard), the women will flock to you like it's the 1500's again.

I already get that here lol

France, away from the cities of course
I swear, the frogs must deport all unattractive women, because you can tell that every ancient biddy was hot back in her day.
FOOD.
Art, architecture, and culture.

t. American who fucked up and is in Norway for school, and not France.

I assume that you'll need to be able to spell 'immigration' correctly you fucking brainlet twat.

Tbh what would fix America is if we went back to being more like Britain

How the fuck could you be in school in France though? The percentage of people who can talk English there is literally 10%.