Drugs

What drugs are Alex Jones and Donald Trump on to make them so "HIGH ENERGY"? Perhaps Amphetimines?
Come on, we all know they're on something to help them. Legal, illegal, I don't care. I just want to know what -I- can be on to be more like them and get more out of life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bzKQM9b8GXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher
thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html
100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/
gatestoneinstitute.org/9901/sweden-migrants-costs
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/children-school-right-wign-views-local-council-bussed-class-migrants-side-town/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2705/sweden-isis-is-recruiting-openly-at-the-employment-service.html
ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226
frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=E40_KrMgWDg
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8916947/Apartheid-row-at-Norwegian-school-after-it-segregates-ethnic-pupils.html
spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html
youtube.com/watch?v=G9E6dvkYr_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zLzO-07D-0A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_defeat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suggestions? So I can actually get shit done! Caffeine counts but it's too weak.
Cocaine has great effects yet it's too unhealthy and impure.
An actually "healthy" (or at least not too bad) suggestion would be great. And legal is a plus.

Almost all successful people are on energy/brain/focus/inhibition lowering drugs. The inhibition lowering is especially important to me because I am a pussy.

alien semen and rhinoceros horns

She don't lie

>obvious concern trolling to push the idea that Jones is on drugs

Op you suck

Super male vitality

Nothing wrong with being on drugs for enhancement purposes.
It's totally different than a worthless junkie.

They must be on something more powerful than that?

It's called not being a low energy fag

liberal tears

Look into what Paul Erdős took. There's your answer. And use small doses like Paul and you'll be fine. DO NOT OD!

Amphetimines would make them much more quiet, less vibrant and zoned in.
Being so focused would not be good for a president anyway, you have to think fast and move from one task to another constantly.
Having an ADHD-like mindset could actually be good for a job like that.

100% Pure Flouride Free Filtered Water

Some people are just naturally like that, if it was drugs there's no way they'd be able to keep it up 24/7 in the way that they do, they would have fallen apart from lack of quality sleep / stimulant psychosis long ago. Alex has talked about doing coke once in college and said he didn't like it, it just made him nervous.

>tfw do a lot of drugs
>tfw am stupid productive and full of energy when I'm off them for long periods of time

Sobriety is dope, yo.

Alex has smoked weed on Joe Rogans show. It did not seem to affect him at all.

DMT

I haven't smoked weed in about two months and I feel amazing

I don't think Trump would be alive today if he were constantly on coke, although since he was still living the playboy lifestyle during the late 70's and was a bachelor during some of the 80's, it's pretty safe to assume he has at least tried the drug (although he denies ever doing any drugs).

yup.

I tell people that have never done drugs to try it, and people that do drugs all the time to take a break, even just to lower their tolerance.

Sobriety is just another state of mind!

I would say healthy diet.no sugar coffee . And adderall

It says Amphetimines. Is that what you mean? If I can find a good type to try...

I haven't smoked weed in about two months and I feel like getting some tomorrow

A very illegal drug called "The Truth"

no alcohol or any drugs, lots of sports and a good christian heart.

he uncovered the truth about the build a bear group

The single best thing you can do is EXERCISE. I'm a programmer and it's very noticeable that most of the best thinkers are also the ones that go for a walk or run every lunchtime, and do other physical activity outside of work. Raising your BMR, blood flow and oxygenation makes everything in your body work better including the brain.

But since you obviously want a quick fix, modafinil or adrafinil (a prodrug to modafinil which is less regulated in the US.) Just use that as a first step, exercise is still the ultimate sustainable solution.

link?

Yeah I have that open in another tab right now, it's not exactly a performance-enhancing substance though ...

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM&feature=youtu.be

what are you fucking talking about? it totally affected him, it was adorable. his speech got a lot choppier, he completely stopped making eye contact with anyone, he started fucking with his headphones even more than he already was, and he went full mindfuck mode, which (i tell you from experience) is the most fun thing to do when you're stoned. he acted exactly like someone who used to smoke a lot, didn't expect it to affect him, and got accidentally stoned.

i've been running every day and lifting 3x a week for a month now. My heart is pumping out of my chest, I always feel like I'm on a combination of blow (energy, confidence) and opiates (crazy body high), except much, much cleaner.

Excercise is the best drug. Even if you only spend 30 mins a day doing SOMETHING, you feel like a god for the rest of the day.

Also kratom is bretty good alternative if you're trying to kick habits.

Fame/money

I'm fit. Gym twice a week. My biggest problem is my inhibitions are overpowering, I need something to free my mind so nothing holds me back.

Super Male Vitality OP

Give it a try

meditation. I know it's hard to start the habit (just like lifting), but once you do you'll never want to stop (just like lifting).

Red pills

I was like you once. Now I'm on ritalin.

I don't know what to think of it. If I don't use it, I turn into a retard who's laughing all the time. If use it, I work on anything for over 16 hours or play vidya for 16 hours of browse pol for 16 hours.

I wrote an essay on witchhunting in the 1600's and the essay turned into a comparison of witches to modern feminists and how religion kept those feminists in check by killing them and in that way, flourishing civilizations instead of degenerating them. The essay was 7000 words and sourced...

I'm not even in school.

Basicly, you ignore everyone and everything and just work on something. I can imagine alex jones is on some kind of stimulant, because he doesn't let anything get into getting his message across, even if he's talking with psychic vampires.

Just ask an ADHD guy for a strip of ritalin, you don't wanna stop anymore. I'm using it for a year now and I don't know if it's good or bad.

But who cares in this world anymore what's good or bad, we're way past that point.

Thanks senpai

Do you know what time in the video he lights it up?

Super Male Vitality.
That's the secret.

Adderall maybe

>What drugs are Alex Jones and Donald Trump on to make them so "HIGH ENERGY"?

PATRIOTISM

If you dont agree with me, well, fuck you.

This.
That shit was amazing to watch from a stoners perspective who used to watch his show all the time. I couldn't stop imagining being there watching him blazed off his ass

>I wrote an essay on witchhunting in the 1600's and the essay turned into a comparison of witches to modern feminists and how religion kept those feminists in check by killing them and in that way, flourishing civilizations instead of degenerating them. The essay was 7000 words and sourced...

You're just a hypercharged retard, but still a retard.

A purpose.

Lol, does that stuff do anything?

thank you

And you're not even in school dude you must have been speeding your ass off.

Truth mate.

Truth is the drug.

Smoking starts around 1h 8m, can't find the point where he personally does it right now though

Brain force

This actually might be true.

Naturally extroverted people who don't do drugs and are used to eating healthy and exercising all the time are going to naturally be high energy and productive all the time.

Think of all the anxiety you feel during the day that you alleviate with marijuana or alcohol or fapping or Sup Forums, now remember how you felt when you don't do any of that stuff for long periods of time?

You have to get that natural human anxiety out in some way and for Trump he did it through being a business guy trying to out-do everyone around him and not drowning in destabilizing uppers and downers when he failed.

Yeah. Took one drop of the shit and was up for 48 hours straight doing all sorts of productive endeavors. Couldn't believe it, no comedown or anything. The moment I did try to sleep (hour 27), I would close my eyes and start seeing Linear Algebra equations that I could solve with nothing else other than the sheer power of my mind on Super Male Vitality.

Worth every penny, definitely buying again.

When you see the truth it's either be high energy or die.

phenibut. Fuck girls like a champ and feel like a god every day.

ShariaBlue is obvious.

the real redpill is using your anxiety for you.

If you're alive, you feel anxiety all the fucking time.
Some people just don't give a fuck. It's a learned skill.

>talked about doing coke once in college

He's definitely done it more than once ;)

>What drugs are Alex Jones and Donald Trump on to make them so "HIGH ENERGY"? Perhaps Amphetimines?

nope. it's nothing but KFC, hagen daas and super golden crisp

>Trump
Good genes, JROTC background. Really, military training is the single best thing you can do to sort out a person.
>AJ
Amphetamines probably.

Personally I'd recommend to you practise
1) Complete sexual abstinence
2) Complete abstinence from refined sugar
3) Extremely regimented bed times
4) Frequent running
5) Complete abstinence from alcohol caffeine and nicotine
6) Frequent meditation
He's smoked weed live on air.

Iodine is great. Raises energy and IQ.

My favorite is modafinil (modalert) by far.
But Alex is also naturally this way.

Please share!!

high on jews

Alex Jones only drug is licking Charlie Sheen's sweet ass.

Vyvanse. Or even just ordinary Dexedrine. Adderall is more inhibiting imo. Ritalin isn't bad either. But personally I find Vyvanse works best for me. Keep the dosing LOW. And don't increase it. Take vitamins and take the weekends off from using it to reset tolerance. Treat it like very strong coffee. And don't mix coffee with it either, at least not at the same time.

he looks like an overweight sam kinison in that picture

weed isn't drugs. it's a plant, bro XDD

Underage

Just the animating contest of liberty desu senpai

>A purpose.
Ahaha that hits home. If only I did have a purpose.

>Super Male Vitality
Are you for real? I might have to try it.

Passion.

>it wont let me post images, the damn kike zionist got to me.

male vitality and not drinking unfiltered water does do wonders.

Dont use fluoride toothpaste.
>thrust me im Colgate

Joe was such sanctimonious CUNT in the Crowder episode. I genuinely enjoy smoking weed but these people are complete disgrace.

Lisdexamfetamine/Vyvanse is pretty good. Dexedrine is kind of 'hard' and too fast.

>don't mix coffee with it
This.

As an aside, nicotine + Theanine + caffeine is godlike.

>don't drink unfiltered tap water
I can attest to this. I've switched back and forth quite a few times and I noticed when I drink only filtered I feel about 20% more energy and healthier.

OMG I knew it, Alex Jones is really Sam Kinison, he faked his death and got plastic surgery

alex jones is on crack cocaine

youtube.com/watch?v=bzKQM9b8GXU
at 22:38 holy fuck im ready for war

i was getting muscle cramps and switched to bottled spring water,i feel way better.

My water has been tasting weird.
With the frost of the ground our sand filtered water supply is not enough and they use lake water that they filter and add to top of the demand.

The dont filter it good enough. our water infrastructure was heavily stressed in the 70s and always have been on the max.
We hand massive influx of population and we dont have more space for sand filtration supply and they are not building more infrastructure so we get polluted water that is filtered a little bit.

We had some massive polution issues killing of that very same lake. shit is mad and we are some blind and minpulated with the medias set narative no one even cares.

All the posh regions have their own small water supply and the main cities middle income places get the lake water.

Trump has a high sugar diet.

Sugar is good for active brains, jews tell you it's poison.

>holy fuck im ready for war
If you are not already balls deep in corporate media blood that you have drawn from them these past days by slicing their lies apart with cold facts on all media that you can access you are a gigantic faggot and should really get on with it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher

thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html

100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/

rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html

independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/

express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime

youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA

gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/

gatestoneinstitute.org/9901/sweden-migrants-costs

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/children-school-right-wign-views-local-council-bussed-class-migrants-side-town/

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2705/sweden-isis-is-recruiting-openly-at-the-employment-service.html

ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226

frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield

youtube.com/watch?v=E40_KrMgWDg

Norway has begun to self-segregate pupils based on ethnicity to avoid ethnic conflict even with just a tiny bit of diversity
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8916947/Apartheid-row-at-Norwegian-school-after-it-segregates-ethnic-pupils.html

Denmark saved billions by restricting immigration:
spiegel.de/international/europe/putting-a-price-on-foreigners-strict-immigration-laws-save-denmark-billions-a-759716.html

Why the fuck cant i post meme`s?

I did a bunch of Kratom for the first time when I started this thread...Holy fuck guys I don't feel so good. I thought this was a "feel good" drug not a "feel bad" drug.

just take adderall

So, I have a rare alex that I can't post. For some reason I'm unable to upload images. Did I do something wrong?

Agreed. Best not to use more than a couple times a week though

You can't do "a bunch" your first time. 2-4 grams is sufficient. You'll be good in a few hours. Next time way lower it. If you don't have a scale, 1-2 teaspoons. Prob 1

It won't let me upload images either in this thread.

I did 3 teaspoons lol

Im getting that (cant pic) on another thread, for at least 30 min - gave up now.

HIRO YOU FUSELESS FUCK, ITS BROKE (AGAIN)

testosterone supplements can help with low energy and quick fatigue for low test guys

you need to show your doctor that you got low test though otherwise he wont prescribe it to you since it's literally steroids

Thank you both, I'm not crazy. But DAMNIT this thread should be 85% Rare Alex by now!

Androsterone, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Ashwagandha, diet, exercise

you can eat something to weaken the effect.

This, but fuck the t supplements

Literally just start lifting twice a week and eat more animal fat, that's it. Your T will rise.

No fap is a bit of a meme but there are some studies showing intermittent abstinence as a t booster, do it some time after you workout on the same day

I love how when Alex starts freaking out in this video, David Knight flees the scene and just disappears.
youtube.com/watch?v=G9E6dvkYr_Y

probably just them being a little insane or their own drive to fix all of the worlds problems

youtube.com/watch?v=zLzO-07D-0A

type A guys have this because 0 stress = low cortisol = high T = high dopamine

they never suffer from what is called "social defeat" because their logic is i didn't lose, it was rigged, they cheated, etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_defeat

it's a beautiful balance of narcissism and confidence.

People who are always worried and anxious suffer from low energy levels, but their anxiety is nearly 0 because their personality frames everything as something that wasn't their fault

I know you'll think I'm joking but I've now taken 5 teaspoons of Kratom. Other than the bad itching it isn't having much effect.