Post >yfw every time you remember that Donald Trump won the election and is actually the President of the United States

Post >yfw every time you remember that Donald Trump won the election and is actually the President of the United States

>MFW the God Emperor is on his throne.

FeelsGoodMan

The only man to do a stunner on the president of the United States and the administrator of the small business administration.

I can't look away from this awesomeness. I've had a U.S sleep cycle since the inauguration.

Best Time Line

"Oh Thank God, I couldn't stand pretending to be that bitch anymore".

So glad he won, but didn't expect it

yeah too bad about everything that happened after
I'll always have election day though

Usually it's just a general smugness but ever so rarely it'll hit me and I'll just drop to my knees in sublime realization.

>that guy who wears the shield of the birds he's going to watch

For the next 8 years

>"President Trump said..."

Kek bless President Trump.

lol

cry

>tfw you've fucked so many girls that you're desensitized to physical contact with women

Only virgins would look at this picture and see anything sexual going on.

At first I was like...

Now I'm just sick of Burger politics shitposted all over the internet..

And yet the world is still irreversibly fucked.

Intelligerence gathered by /x/ and other boards leaves no doubt that the 99chan admin "fubar" is the person responsible for the continuing DDoS attacks on Sup Forums. Sup Forums did nothing to deserve or invite this attack. But we will do everything to defeat it.

Today, no one can possibly claim that fubar is not responsible. And the attacks will not stop so long as 99chan is running.

If any 99chan users are reading this, I have a message for you. Our campaign is directed against your faggot admin and not against you. Come to Sup Forums and we will deliver the lulz and win you need. The day of liberation is near.

Anonymous has a duty to defend our people by uniting against traitors and lulzkillers. And tonight, as we have done before, Sup Forums and our allies accept that responsibility. Good night, and may God continue to bless Sup Forums.

Still feels like a prank that got way out of hand.

top kek