Why is this disgusting woman still allowed to be online?

Why is this disgusting woman still allowed to be online?

>Publicly advocates the hatred and supported death of men
>Bullies and abuses people who even slightly disagrees with her
>The 160k followers on her FB harrass people for eternity
>Militant Leftist Feminazi who believes in a totalitarian women only world

Seriously, look at her Facebook page. It's so cancerous that you get madder the more you read it.

Sounds problematic

>believes in a totalitarian women only world

Are there really people who believe in an ideology this stupid? Women have never been able to form a society where they rule, just take a look at certain Native American societies.

This bitch needs to get dicked hard

There are. They're called Feminists.

These women are a necessary evil in my opinion, it's an easy red pill on feminism for more moderates conservative. By making feminism so abhorrent and unlikable to the average woman who do not hate men, they make women who are politically moderate or conservatively minded easier to identify and marry.

never heard.

Just ignore her

>Just ignore her

And let the problem get bigger?

Should live in Sweden, thats entirely female run.

haha true

Is it getting bigger? I thought the media was struggling.

I feel guilty just for looking at the media these days.

Yes this creature needs to be put down. But probably more so the scum that give her a voice.

All women should be under the guardianship of their husband or closest male relative, it's the one thing the Muslims do right!
Offenders should be publicly stoned to ensure fear in the rest
Allahu Akbar!

not your personal army

She is a painfully annoying fuckwit. If she was to be on fire I certainly wouldn't piss on her to put it out.

The far left doesn't care about it's own trail of destruction. It devours all, it destroys all, it ruins all, it doesn't matter. As long as it gets what it wants, it will allow hellspawns like her to keep spewing their rancid asswaste.

> certain native american societies
Woaw there, to be too precise with your statements

>Seriously, look at her Facebook page

Nah, I don't think I will. Try to drum up attention elsewhere.

>tfw I've slept on her couch (in Brunswick of course)

My mate was housemates with her before she became well known. She didn't seem that insane when I met her, except that QI was on TV and she made some comment about there being no female panelists

I sincerely apologise to everyone for not strangling her in her sleep when I had the chance

Does anyone know her address?

Did the rude lady hurt your feelings honey?

This. Why contain it?

This is why we need artificial wombs. Fuck the entire female gender.

The virgin male is posting. Why is the virgin male posting?

PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE

Clementine pls go

I agree with her.
Most people on Sup Forums should be executed

>BAKA who publishes her retard spit used to have her name under the headline
>Now it's just the headline and they hope you click it instead of avoiding it because it was written by a deranged madman

kek

still she found a niche and pushed it hard. fair pllay to the capitalist environment that demanded a madlad feminist.

no new threads?
no image posting?

>push ALL threads past bump limit
......(\_/)
......( '_')
..../""""""""""""\======░ ▒▓▓█D
/"""""""""""""""""""""""\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/

stop Sup Forums censorship

IT 7'S WE PURGE OWNERS!!

Listening to JJJ atm

>Are you a girl disappointed for not seeing more female acts at festivals?

JUST
MARXIST
PROPOGANDA
MY
SHIT
UP
SENPAI

check'd

^^^^^
This.

Welcome to feminism. Daily reminder these people think Trudea is a white supremacist because he allowed a pipeline to be built in native land, ironically, by this logic Obama is a white supremacist too. Yeah, they actually believe this.

And WTF are you going to do?

Did you catch a look at her bum? Rate /10?

What about stupid men? Who should supervise them, because there's a lot of them.

>This bitch needs to get dicked hard
Who's going to take the hit, lads?

LOL I posted on this bitches wall and actually owned her in a debate, but then she blocked me and many of her butthurt followers actually IMed me and wished me death or said I was stupid etc etc and blocked me as well. I was quite surprised at how many people worship or follow her like a cult.