I'm cool with white folk but lets be real yall ancestors were dumb as bricks

I'm cool with white folk but lets be real yall ancestors were dumb as bricks

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/thousands-blond-red-haired-mummies-found-egypt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Another WE WUZ thread.

Sage.

No memes, is it actually possible that someone could believe that infographic?

Even if this is true how the fuck did blacks fuck their shit up so badly, europeans who lived in a shit hole compared to Africa became the first world conquerors?

shieeet

KEK. That graduation photo

black dude should be wearing the pharaohs hat backwards

Is two thousand years comparable to one thousand years? Also, weren't we like, jews and shit, 2000 years ago.

You have no idea. Niggers can't into science class.

The Egyptians were not black, you fucking nigger.

Us Europeans, Asian, and middle easterners descended from Homo Erectus, while you niggers descended from Homo Wewuz.

Saged.

WE WUZ DICKWASHAS N SHIT

>Yu wus dumb 2000 years ago
>We wuz smert 1000 yeers ego

Nigga you high or something)
Thats like saying Thousand years ago Whites wuz Middle Ages while Africa had Cars yesterday.
Whoever made this probably Dumb as Bricks himself.

The very fact that Europe has a shit climate (i.e seasonal winters) is what drove white people to farm in the summers, leading to the growth of towns, and the industrial revolution.

African climate makes people complacent.

lol @ all the [triggered] ITT

Infographic's not wrong though. North Africans were way ahead and it was only until the Enlightenment/Renaissance that white people really came to prominence.

on patmos island, on patmos island

Praise kek

even if this was true,
>North Africans
were arabic and not negroid

Problem is your apeish people stopped advancing from that point. Your misbegotten continent is stuck 2000 years ago, except where better more advanced people colonized. It was Europeans, now the chinese.

north africans weren't even arab friend. the vast majority of them are a berber peoples and arabs really only stretched to egypt

Fuck you snowman. The truf is out there.

Muh Hahahaha someone went to public school

newobserveronline.com/thousands-blond-red-haired-mummies-found-egypt/

This image sums up my local DMV.

Kek

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

>We was kangz 2000 years ago
Yeah, but is you kangz now? Because that's what matters most in your life.

Has anyone ever asked a nigger where all that sweet chain mail went?

DAS RITE!

White man STOLE it many moons ago
Back when Red man walked plains

>mfw i went out for dinner with some classmates and a black dude tried to tell us how moors invented cutlery

kek

Man you racyiss if you don't Believe him
You need get W O K E

lol

What are you talking about, the ancient greeks were making advances in political theory, science and mathematics centuries BC.

Yeah. Western style democracy sure sucks dick.

But you know, presuming that image was accurate, you can't exactly blame us for having you as slaves. It's not like Egypt didn't have slaves, after all.

So, considering that white people have been slaves and black people have been slaves, what's black people's excuse for not doing something more than leeching off the welfare state?

he ordered vermouth thinking he would get a cocktail lmao then refused to pay and almost got in a fight with the restauranter (a muslim)

true story

Niggers will always chimpout over something

Niggers get spooked anything, I would think that a giant sphinx would scare the melanin out of them.

>Yeah. Western style democracy sure sucks dick.
true u guys elected DONALD DRUMPF
stick that in your pipe and smoke it

he meant that he wanted HERMOUTH, meaning yo wite boy gf
baka

>2000 years ago

If black people could burn me with their mind i would be a good goy and shiet

Good thing for me its retarded.

So there weren't hurricanes before slaves were imported to America?

Their voodoo magic is more out there than our Lakota Indians' belief that you had to mutilate the body of every man you killed or you would have to fight him at his full strength in the afterlife.

Lol knife is Germanic

kek

I don't think they are aware of that

You...didn't grow up on a farm did you?

But that only applies to Western Europe and Germany, the rest of Europe is backward as fuck.

There was a time when Greeks & Romans regard Northern Europeans & Celts/Gauls as nothing more than niggers.

that's true though

>ancient Greece is out of the picture
>we wuz kangs

That's a spicy meme.

>nobody cared who they were until they put on the masks

too obvious.

My girl is from a middle class homogenous neighborhood and never interacted with blacks growing up. Watching her try to interact with ghetto black women in my area is one of the funniest things in the world to me. I never try to help her, I love it too much and I always pick on her after. She's just so confused and disgusted. I grew up with them so I just disregard their bullshit completely and get my shit done no problem.

For that reason, I am glad we have black people.

The fucking arm on the negress knight. Whats the deal with it.

How has her attitude towards black people changed?

Let's pretend that picture is accurate for a second and compare it.

You mean to tell me blacks started to go backwards and whites ended up ruling the world? Sounds to me like whites are truly the master race if all we do is move forward.

I always figured blackfootsoldiersnetwork was satire, is it not?

>tfw blacks are so shitty today they can do nothing to redeem themselves but constantly yell about how "WE WUZ KANGZ"

You can't prove life existed 2000 years ago, for all you know EVERYTHING that happened before you were "born" isn't even real.

That meme was obviously made by a nigger!! Wtf

>2 thousand years ago
>What is Rome, Greece, Gaul, Germany, Cathage

How can mirrors be real if our eyes arent real

>Rome, Greece, Gaul, Germany, Cathage
Those are all just white lies. civilization was always black until whitey left the caves and used their trickery to enslave the black man.

>2000 years ago
>117AD

Add more insult to injury, the egyptian "Kangs" were getting the religion of peace expierence from Arabs.

Oh yes sorry
Us neandertals wuz livin in cavez while tha melanin brothers wuz wer doing open heart surgery and buildin rockets n sheeeeiiiyt

Lol

Cool. What did you do with that civilisation eventually? Absolutely nothing. The whole Persian gulf is a fucking cesspool toilet. Look what the west did with it's inventions. You did nothing but build a bunch of brick pyramids. Good job. You deserve a medal for that.

these black made up history threads remind me of children playing pretend

My favorite part about the Yakub story is that Yakub represented the smartest black man in the world, but he still gets tricked by the white man.

Like, even in their own mythology - the mythology that blacks came up with - they still get outsmarted by the whitey.

Is that actually Witcher 3 armor, jesus christ

She was quietly racist (in the private style of the middle and upper middle classes) when we met and more openly racist now towards me and other conservative friends. I have never heard her say the word nigger, though. I believe she considers it declasse though she has never had any issue with me saying it. I kinda find her politesse regarding race cute, desu.

Now I thought it was a complete meme, but they literally believe this shit. Took a world history class and a black dude went full rant mode as part of his assignment and went on about how he just knows they had a great and technological society thousands of years ago but something had to have happened that destroyed it(aka white males).

Complacency that leads to starvation...
I think it's more of a intellect and capability problem not that Africa is so good they are complacent. Nice try though I'm sure theyre just as smart as white people

Guys its a troll post. No ones that dumb

Have you ever met a nigger?

That muzzle was to stop the niggers from eating dirt and getting themselves sick no joke.

The only thing whites destroyed was the Library of Alexandria and the Sphinx's nose

Black people or Egyptians? I don't see alot of black people in Egypt.

>1 post by this id
STOP REPLYING YOU KEKS

KANG threads are funny though

>white people a two thousand
>people a two thousand
>a two thousand
Wtf OP learn how to English.

Also "a two thousand years ago" white people wuz romans and shieeet

Library of Alexandria was built by whites and finished off by Muslims.

The Sphinx's nose was also knocked off during muslim occupation of Egypt and not when whites were in control.

the romans and greeks reigned in europe during that period you stupid nigger