Be fat inept 34 year old white male with no kids, no future...

>Be fat inept 34 year old white male with no kids, no future, no career thanks to affirmative action against the white male and institutional feminism

>Every one of my forefathers have had kids or was married at this age by now

>Have nothing to live for other than Sup Forums.org created by a jew weeb

>Feel nothing but pleasure and passion brutally making fun of the entire world for what it is while projecting my world view onto others after being subjugated for being an evil white male

>Decide to project all of that energy onto the internet by redpilling the masses

>Makes me feel fucking good doing it

>Generation Z walks in here and gets redpilled as fuck

Generation Z. We are your fathers. We raised you with our memes, our beautiful words of wisdom and posts. WE are the fathers your slut mothers never had. WE are the alpha male fathers that once raised previous generations. In this time of struggle, it became our duty and we answered it. Don't fuck up the future. We are humanity and we're in this together!

I've felt purpose in my life again. I'm actually very happy every time I log onto Facebook seeing all the sad normies crying over President Trump. YOU FUCKED UP AND WE'RE GONNA TAKE BACK OUR GREAT CIVILIZATION, WE WILL TAKE BACK HUMANITY`

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up fatty
hog-ocaust when

Let's beat all the brown skinned animals into the ground along with their hopes and dreams

i would bet any amount of money OP is italian, jew, slav, or some other non white race.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

Congrats on somehow convincing yourself and other fat, inept white males that they're a part of a superior race.

>Thanks to affirmative action
It's because you're incompetent and lazy.

You know CTR, I'd love to be labeled that way, but apparently the government, and your SJW friends seem to classify me as a white male. Hell, they even said Elliot was fucking white, when he clearly isn't.

>Every one of my forefathers have had kids or was married at this age by now
>Every one of my forefathers have had
>forefathers

bruh u gay u got 4 dads senpai

>no career thanks to affirmative action

Stopped reading there. Fuck off you waste of life.

Wow you really explained it all away with some half-assed quip.

>Implying life has a deep meaning
>Implying people only make and raise kids so they don't feel like the failure they are, hoping the kid will be succesfull in all the things the parents failed at
>Implying gen Z aren't just shitlords
>Implying this planet won't bomb the shit out of itself in the next 100 years
>Implying anyone deserves anything on this godforsaken space rock
>Implying humanity deserves to live another 10 years
>Implying you won't bow down and let the ayy lmaos overlord fuck your asses on a daily basis
>Implying a thaiwanese basket veawing image board can influnce the real world

I make $40,000 a year after slaving away in school and in my career. And you know what that got me? A dead end job with a stupid fucking female boss. I can't afford a house and real estate is insane right now.

Affirmative action is real. H1B visas are real. Green cards are real. Tariffs against our nation all around the world are real.

So? Blaming others for your own short comings isn't going to get you further in life. If you don't like where you're at, do something to change it. Self pity is your worst enemy.

Write a book

Have you tried seeking employment elsewhere? I made less a few years ago than what you make but it was only after switching companies that I started making almost twice as much as I was originally.

Become a tranny and watch the oppression bux roll in faggot.

Nihilism is for people like Lyle Stevik, Nobody believes your suicide bullshit.

>People think they will become wizards once they're 30
>My dad got laid when he was 32

>fat fuck
>thinks he's red-pilled
yeah no

I'm not blaming others. I'm getting even with them for fucking us over. Right now they are waking up depressed, just as I have for the last decade. Karmas a bitch isnt it.

>alpha male
>no kids, no future, no career

Not fat or inept, but socially inept sure.

I'll never have children, so I'm more than happy to adopt Gen Z.

Gas the kikes, race war now, my children.

The world is not your enemy and is open to you when you wish to join it

If you think shitposting as "getting even" will do more to improve your life than actually taking meaningful action towards improving yourself, then knock yourself out. I agree that white men today face some unfair disadvantages, but at the end of the day there are many, many white American men who have made something of themselves even still (myself included). So are you stupider than me? Were you raised poorer? Are you lazier?

How do I join?

Legit have no idea.

I'm so isolated.

Do you have a job? Make some friends. Go out and socialize. That's a start

If it makes you feel better, most males in this history of mankind never managed to reproduce. It's estimated to be only about 40%.

The idea is to not even think about it (it causes anxiety) and just get out there -- do anything essentially

>all my shortcomings are due to external sources
Wow so convenient!

I work at a grocery store, but I mostly work alone in my own department. Not a lot of interaction with other coworkers.

I live in a small town in southern Mississippi and there isn't really anything to do.

No hang out spots or anything. Plus we're a dry county so no bars.

Honestly it seems like you need to already have friends to make new ones.

That's basically a non-answer.

Well, it worked. My president is in the White House right now and he's going to flip your stupid SJW world upside down forever

I voted for him too and work in wealth management, so with the market at all time highs I am doing pretty great. Trump would be disgusted with you, and even if his efforts continue to improve the country you will never fully benefit because you are a crybaby instead of someone with the motivation to better himself.

>Be fat inept 34 year old white male with no kids, no future, no career thanks to affirmative action against the white male and institutional feminism
Lose weight, find a trade school, Get a job in said trade, find a wife, have kids then enjoy life. Problem solved

Go apply for work at a temp agency

It's your own fault you don't have a career.

kys

Kids are overrated. Do you see fathers jumping for joy everywhere? No you do not. Do they look like pack mules? Yes they do.

You can always just Clooney it anyway. Be 50s, get 30s bitch, spit out a kid, meh.

I tell you what I have to see my family about 10-20 times a year. You get fucking over it. Christmas, Easter, Birthdays, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, then randoms inbetween, FFS.

It's not like the conversation is interesting, you can't just hang there and talk about red pill shit it's all faggot shit and girly gossip shit and braindead sports shit.

Hey faggot I have a job, but I refuse to work more and earn more because the government will just steal more of it.

What if I told you that being white and not reproducing is worse than being white and race mixing.

>professional SureBluepilled bait

Nigga you're past Strayan level trolling.

You know what fixes uppity cunts? Rape. It restores the natural order. Tell us about that cunt boss after you rape her and bash her face in.

>born in '93
>parents divorced one year later
>never saw my dad again
>found Sup Forums in '08
>been coming here daily ever since

t-thanks for the redpills dad

but that's wrong

having one jug of drinkable water is better than 100 jugs of sewer water

Ty dude

Nope you are wrong. Bleaching a black is better than not reproducing. You are too blind to see that.

youre a millenial you dumb arse

>affirmative action and feminism made me fat

yah ok

Most people don't you dipshit. Wake up. That's the reality of this country. That's why Trump ran, he heard our fucking concerns from the everyday common man, beacuse that's what he does. Unlike your girl Hillary who probably couldn't name one plumber or electrician.

>he thinks ayys exist
>kek

Shut the fuck up you stupid man baby piece of shit.
I've been browsing this shithole since I was 13 and I'm a 95ver. Literally every time Sup Forums is in the spotlight an autistic manchild thinks his own self loading and stupidity is validated because his secret club has achieved something noteworthy.
I regret knowing about this shithole, but I literally can't stop browsing it anymore. And seeing how it attracts the lowest common denominator, eager to be gloating because he just learnt about nihilism makes me want to slap my stupid 13 year old in the face for discussing about Naruto instead of doing a sport or learning an instrument.

This is a new level of autism.

Race or not you are not a man because you take no personal responsibility for ANYTHING

You, like SJWs and niggers, blame all shortcomoings in your life on societal faults

Kill yourself

>Generation Z is redpilled as fuck

No, they may be anti-PC but they're not 'redpilled' at all

The matriarchy forces him to eat

this

cringe as fuck.

based, have faith in the superiority of wite genes. you all QQ about "race-mixing" but forget that WE are bring them up to our level. not getting dragged down to theirs. history and current year testifies to this. even in all brown skinned cultured (africa, india, etc.) the light skinned ones are the "white people" of that group and tend to hold positions of power/influence and are resented by the other dark skinned ones of the "same race".

Hi Colin.

23 year old obese white male virgin checking in

I have never talked to a girl in my life

You mean altruism?

Those who don't work don't eat. Better get your real self in shape by the time we get in power because we are going to rnd welfare for the lazy and return it as a protection from starvation for when it really is the fault of the economy

You are so fake it's painful

no

it's pure refined enriched fat autism.

Wrong

That mongrel kid will fuck up the gene pool exponentially. It's like taking a reservoir of pure clean drinking water and saying that pissing in it is better than nothing going into it at all

If you dont act like a nigger or a faggot nowadays people think youre an autist. I feel you op. Im only 21 though. But i already feel the same. Im sick of it too.

>be me
>redpilled wife
>kids soon
explain yourself

>no kids, no future, no career thanks to affirmative action against the white male and institutional feminism

DA MINORITIES KEEPIN ME DOWN MANG FUCK DEM BROWN BOYZ N SHIIIET

They're only kids oldest are in high school

Being anti PC en masse is a great step to a future mass redpill hell lots of them are already joking about niggers and making jew/lolohoax jokes

>slav
nice divide and conquer

Slavs are whiter than you you race mixed amerifat.

Posting in sage thread

Stop blaming other people for your antisocial autist life you fucking niggers. His bout go out and change your life

>Implying life has a deep meaning
You can always set yourself the goal of making have meaning, for you at least. This should keep you occupied and subsequently less miserable.
>Implying people only make and raise kids so they don't feel like the failure they are, hoping the kid will be succesfull in all the things the parents failed at
There's nothing wrong with having a little hope.
Optimism can be a wonderful thing.
>Implying gen Z aren't just shitlords
We'll see.
>Implying this planet won't bomb the shit out of itself in the next 100 years
And what if instead of a war, it suffers a new golden age?
>Implying anyone deserves anything on this godforsaken space rock
True, nobody has a right to anything, but you can always strive to become worthy in the face of the universe.
>Implying humanity deserves to live another 10 years
Humanity doesn't even deserve to exist, but yet it does, so it probably means that a select few are actually doing something "right"?
>Implying you won't bow down and let the ayy lmaos overlord fuck your asses on a daily basis
Even if that happens, it's survival of the fittest. There are the strong and there are the weak.
It's nature, stop making a big deal out of it.
>Implying a thaiwanese basket veawing image board can influnce the real world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_effect

>no future, no career thanks to affirmative action against the white male and institutional feminism

No, that's thanks to you being a lazy slob and playing computer games all day.

first post first post

>>Implying life has a deep meaning
Life is subjective. Do you want it to have meaning? Make it have meaning.
>>Implying people only make and raise kids so they don't feel like the failure they are, hoping the kid will be succesfull in all the things the parents failed at
I hope my kids will be more sucesfull than me, yes, but that's just one of many reasons and aspiritations that I have for them.

>>Implying this planet won't bomb the shit out of itself in the next 100 years
Implying you can see in the future.
>>Implying anyone deserves anything on this godforsaken space rock
You just said life has no meaning, why are you complaining about whether someone deserves something or not?
>>Implying humanity deserves to live another 10 years
Read next post above.

Move out from your parents basement, get a job, stop watching edgy japanese cartoons (where you get your little edgy childish views from), and grow up. Fucking baby.

You sound like a real negative nancy

>Implying you are not german

>lots of them are already joking about niggers and making jew/lolohoax jokes

Kids have always been edgy and never stopped doing this, the liberal brainwashing isn't as intense as you think.

Intelligerence gathered by /x/ and other boards leaves no doubt that the 99chan admin "fubar" is the person responsible for the continuing DDoS attacks on Sup Forums. Sup Forums did nothing to deserve or invite this attack. But we will do everything to defeat it.

Today, no one can possibly claim that fubar is not responsible. And the attacks will not stop so long as 99chan is running.

If any 99chan users are reading this, I have a message for you. Our campaign is directed against your faggot admin and not against you. Come to Sup Forums and we will deliver the lulz and win you need. The day of liberation is near.

Anonymous has a duty to defend our people by uniting against traitors and lulzkillers. And tonight, as we have done before, Sup Forums and our allies accept that responsibility. Good night, and may God continue to bless Sup Forums.