#SoulSearching2017

Remember the 'insider' user who told us to trend #MediaLies a few days ago? Remember when Media Lies was the number 1 trend on Twitter when the fake AP National Guard story broke?
That same user is now asking us to get # SoulSearching2017 to trend Wednesday, tomorrow, at 11 am EST - with examples of how you were a liberal but now you're a conservative, how it's hard to come out supporting Trump, how you believe in his decisions and that's difficult etc. We need to send it to as many hiveminds as possible and get it trending for tomorrow i.e. T_D and pro trump facebook groups. Please note that if this is a fake LARPer, then we probably will lose a collective hour of time and nothing else.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/11/15/cnn-anchor-says-journalists-need-to-do-some-soulsearching-n2245635
m.townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/02/17/fake-news-ap-blows-it-badly-on-national-guard-deportation-scoop-n2287278
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for curiosity

I would recommend to everyone participating that they go for a bleeding heart I was excommunicated because im white or Christian or something similar

Who is the person getting smeared tomorrow?

Ironically that's how I feel. I'm not even a conservative, just a liberal who was kicked out of the left for supporting Trump.

Someone who is a valuable ally to trump who is a former liberal. It could be a few people but I do not know

List em and let's speculate m80

I also think that this insider dude must have insider information with the MSM.

wew lad

Bump

Elon Musk?

Tulsi?

Bump for interest

Why image board no has image, REEEEEEEE!!!

>National Guard
wait. what national guard story?

Trump was sending the NG to California to round up illegals while the dam thing was happening.

Fake of course.

That's what I'm thinking; did see something in the news on spacex today

So in the main threads for this there is akot of debate on wether or not that this is a jewish hoax or not

Could is be Jared Kushner?

Kushner has been a liberal Democrat and he is certainly one of Trump's most trusted advisors.

I don't trust Kushner but it could be him...

Would the (((media))) attack one of their own though?

Bump

But what's the point in trending on Twitter though? The tag just gets killed if @Jack doesn't like it

It will be visible for many for hours, even if kill.

Hey that's neat.

m.townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/11/15/cnn-anchor-says-journalists-need-to-do-some-soulsearching-n2245635

m.townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2017/02/17/fake-news-ap-blows-it-badly-on-national-guard-deportation-scoop-n2287278

>Who is the person getting smeared tomorrow?

My guess is Tulsi Gabbard

She got smeared in the DNC emails for being a Bernie supporter. I love that woman though, she's actually a liberal.

She went to Syria to investigate our arms dealing and introduced the "Stop Funding Terrorists Act".

That's probably why she's going to get smeared. The entirety of our media coverage in Syria is fake news. It's even worse than Iraq news coverage. They want to smear her because we make our money and maintain our standard of living by selling weapons in the middle east.

three birds, one stone: discredit her work in syria; undermne her bill; move her out of the way for the cabal's candidate in '20.

so how do we best help her?

Easy, distribute her findings and get the word out. Everytime the media attacks someone, the public does research and they will see what she found and why it's a big deal.

>tfw the insider is Jared Kushner

I can't see it being a LGBTC++ leftist, so I guess it's a classical, economic leftist, whose interest lies in the (racist, uneducated and evil) working class.

Like an American Ken Loach.

i'd attack her on her religion. i think she's a practicing krishna or something like that.

what if it's kurshner? what does he get attacked for? something they've used before, like um... russian business dealings?

Sup Forums defending a coalburning Kike..?

Reddit

Get
The
Fuck
Out

>didnt even read

can we get a link to the archived thread id like to read it

Bump

tag is bullshit, need a better tag, proposals:
#whyilefttheleft
#leavingtheleft
#leftliedtome

Soul Searching:
>is what they'll be doing after listening to milo's press conference
>is what they'll be doing after hearing about Sweden last night
>is what they'll have to do as we reveal the wool from their eyes
>looking back I can't believe how smug and full of hate I actually was while preaching "tolerance and love"

HOWEVER, this tag can be counter attacked, so we smell shills:
>search your soul, refugees are people
>search your soul, trump is evil
>i voted for trump and now my gamgam is geting deported #soulsearching2017
>i voted for trump and now cali is underwater because of gw. #soulsearching2017
>i voted for trump and now my faggoty little brother will be executed. #soulsearching2017

You cant change the tag with 9 hours until kickoff

PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE

I dont trust these. Could be intelligence agencies analyzing our influence with predetermined hashtags. We need to make our own hashtags and grow organically. Eyes are on us.

we can until kickoff in fact if nobody has a thread at kickoff, there will be no kickoff

also this raid was called on extremely short notice, so if you argue that I argue you cant call a raid 12 hours before kickoff

tag is bullshit, #make tags great again

What if this has something to do with the NASA announcement?

WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL FUCK

11 AM on Wednesday? Why the fuck does he keep choosing these dates and times? I have a job. I can't shitpost for this guy at 11 AM on a weekday.

wagecucks fall short yet again

NEETs are degenerate.

NEETs that collect "NEETbux" are despicable.

Which are you?

What did Kek mean by this?

Get Hootsuite or any other social media manager. Let your computer do the shitposting for you.

> Turn tools to purpose.

Not a bad idea actually, thanks.

i agree. the circumstances warrant it.
here's the three you proposed/pulled in.
>#whyilefttheleft
>#leavingtheleft
>#leftliedtome
propose: #TheLeftLeftMe

the tag should be broad and cover a lot of angles of attack for numerous potential targets.
I like "the left left me" because it also provides the reader with a small, packaged excuse for use conversationally.

a part from amunanubis that's being overlooking:
>how you used to be a liberal and turned your life around after listening to trump.
we have some legit stories from anons here about trump inspiring them to get their shit together.
we need a collection of "neet" stories.

Interesting, it definitely seems like something big is up.

There's been a lot of issues on Sup Forums regarding posting. First pewdiepie, then Milo, now Alex.

This whole Month has been Pretty Bonkers... kinda bonkers.

Seems kinda interesting. What sort of stories should we share?

'Standing for free speech made me conservative, because I don't believe in micro-aggressions'

If we are going to do this we'll need a list

Bump.
This guy led us down the right path once, I'm giving the benefit of the doubt. Ironically, the story I'll sockpuppet all over the place is true.

What should I post about on Twitter?

4+4
If this goes down, fill all threads and move quick

NO. Insider user knows more than we do and the title has been carefully selected. We risk fucking it up if we change it. The title could have more relevance than meets the eye we don't know. Follow marching orders.

Eh bump for the lulz

>change the hashtag

Look, I agree it sucks, but wouldn't that be incredibly counter productive? Everyone doing the same one last time is what got it trending. Why divide user?

'As I fought against radical christian, I will fight against radical Islam'

'Atheism means fighting dogma's, be it christian or muslim. The left ignores this.'

?

how do we counter people taking over the tag for their own purposes? we haven't made any announcement to plebbit (right?) so it's not too late to change to a more defensible tag.

Some ideas

Say that family of yours that had worked loyally in their fields were replaced by immigrants and forced to train them

Say that the media has terrified you as an American citizen and that you're concerned about the moral fiber of the country

Pull the female card, no joke. Say you were harassed by your own for speaking out and then ostracized by your community for having a different opinion and it opened your eyes to hypocrisy

They did that too, in the last tag. It didn't matter. Enough people tweeted with it for the intended message to come across, and it did.

kek guides us, stick with the original hashtag.

it;s Kucinich

oh and Kasich is visiting soon

The meme war goes on.

I know we think the has sucks a bit. But all we need to do is clarify our own messages.

If you click the tag and see 20,000 messages saying "i used to be a lib but now i support trump and you should too."

Its a win

This poster should provide at least an outline of what they need the movement for otherwise there's no telling if we're getting played or not... anyone can come on and say they really really need the attention and not say anything.. SOME kind of idea is kind of needed

Peter Theil is my guess..