What would Jesus think of Islam? Would he think it is a religion of peace?

What would Jesus think of Islam? Would he think it is a religion of peace?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QCmSBfVXEmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus would oppose Islam and rally people to spread word of Islam being a devilish trick to deceive people.

>inb4 muh hippie Jesus
Read the fucking bible, he was a pretty assertive guy. I literally read a passage where he wanted whole jewish cities to burn down because they refused his missionaries.

Where did hippie jesus even come from?

new testimony

Ask the Vatican. They started Islam.

But jesus is only in the new testemant...

oy vey

He would oppose Islam 100%

Matthew 7:15
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

what the fuck, new testament is the only part of the bible that is based, and Jesus appears only there

from atheists and fake christians who confuse forgiveness from a position of strength with cowardly pandering to the people stronger than you

Revisionism in the church. Jesus' image has been slowly, agonizingly altered for centuries to be more appealing to whiny progressives, and today He's just known as some sort of easygoing bro.

>same thing he would think about pedophilia.

t. hasn't read the bible

This.
It was all a plan to dick over the Oriental Orthodox for refusing to accept the council of Chalcedon.

Bullshit. The Jews did so they could take Jerusalem from the Eastern Romans who had already kicked them out since 70AD.

This is really fucking stupid, assuming that the good deed Jesus does are a justification for making entire europe BLACKED.

Obviously, if Jesus time-travelled to 2017, he'd be a right-wing conservative. I am sure of it.

Regarding Jesus’ birth—Isaiah 7:14: “Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.” Isaiah 9:6: “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” Micah 5:2: “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.”

Concerning Jesus' ministry and death—Zechariah 9:9: “Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion! Shout, Daughter of Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and having salvation, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.” Psalm 22:16-18: “Dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men has encircled me, they have pierced my hands and my feet. I can count all my bones; people stare and gloat over me. They divide my garments among them and cast lots for my clothing.”

Likely the clearest prophecy about Jesus is the entire 53rd chapter of Isaiah. Isaiah 53:3-7 is especially unmistakable: “He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth."

No, he would condemn it as heresy

Communist

Read Isaiah

>Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. 5 Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?’ 6 They said this to test him, so that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, ‘Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.’ 8
Guess which religion still stones women to death?

This The church changed during the reformation and was mostly forced to take a classical liberalism approach to the gospel. Over the next several hundred years, as society continued forever forward, it had to continue to shift its doctrine to coincide with the majority that follow it.

If you really want to know why the church is shit in modern times, do some reading on the Second Vatican council. It will give you alot of insight of why the current pope is accepted by the church.

Could you give me a rundown on Vatican 2

But Muhammad claims that Jesus was a prophet and will be the one to descend to Earth on the day of wrath.

this

The 1960s

>Then He said to them, "But now, whoever has a money-bag should take it, and also a traveling bag. And whoever doesn't have a sword should sell his robe and buy one.

This. They turned Jesus Christ into Buddy Christ.

One funny thing about Islam is that Muslims can marry Christians or Jews and the spouse wouldn't have to convert. Well that is what's supposed to happen but more often than not it doesn't.

Muslims would stone him before he could tell you.

Doesn't that apply only to male Muslims? Female Muslim have to marry a Muslim Man.

who cares about that hippie faggot?

Islam is a religion for subhuman monkeys

This. It's just revisionist memes. It all comes back to memes.

Yes, the husband has to convert.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QCmSBfVXEmA
>>Redpill Status:
>>Delivered

Something about if you do not accept me as god, then you're not going to hell if I remember right, so he'd be pretty vocal about it.

A better question is what Jesus would think of Christianity.

this

To be fair, he's pretty much the founder of judaism 2.0, so I think he would be on terms with judaism 2.5.

He was a prophet of Islam which is why christianity and islam are virtually identical... so yes?

He'd be okay with it. He's a major prophet in Islam. He'll lead us in the fight against the dajjal (read: Antichrist) during the end times.

He was a dirty arab, so probably yeah.

well jesus is supposed to come down and have a cool anime fight with the dajjal (antichrist) before the end of times so I think he'd be okay with it

He wouls call them son of serpent, the wicked ones.

Muslims deny the Father and the Son therefore they are antichrists.

the headcanon of some camel-driver in post-roman Arabia does not make it true

You find me a clean arab

You're Education level is high as the leftist he was not arab and he dislike the Jews dislike the Jews also The need hated him and eventually killed him

>the headcanon of some camel-driver in post-roman Arabia does not make it true
but the headcanon of some apostates isn't...

church fathers who had no clue the fuck they were talking about

no...

he was a jew you cuck faggot

fpbp

There's a nice infograph that shows that Jesus was uncompromising in standing up for and delivering the truth. Above all else Jesus loved humanity, the kind of stern love a father might have of his children. He did oppose degeneracy 100%.

Jesus is such a model of peace.

> Hippie Jesus
> Like how he was talking about wraping ropes around infiltators necks and throwing them out of Heaven.

I want Protestants to die forever.

Nigger you Muslims don't even believe he died on the crucifix and resurrected. If you reject that you reject the truth of Jesus and cannot lecture on the basis of Muhammad, a false prophet, what revelation will be. Muhammad stole and plagarised stories from the Torah and Christianity to enchance his position as prophet, which was ousted to be on false foundations when the Jewish tribes of Mekka exposed his lies and rejected him as their prophet. Of course, no one said no to Muhammad. Not for long, anyway.

funny, I want catholics and protestants to die forever

>I want Protestants to die forever.

That is false. Protestants really depend on what leader they have. We here for evangelicals have a guy who who hates fags and women ordination. Goddammit even fucking Catholics are cucked by their new pope I really want the old based,blessed polish pope back he was so nice.

Jesus was a kind man, not a nice man. He wasn't a pushover, he was aggressive in his message and he was capable of moral indignation and righteous anger. What Western Christianity has done is place the idolatry of nice in stead of worshipping the Lord and His message. It is subversion of the highest order, for the Organisation of Islamic Conference has inflitrated our churches with one sided inter-faith gatherings and pushing this culture of being nice and accepting to Islam becaus we apparently worship the same God and Jesus is revered as a prophet in both religions. Just look at what the Pope has done. His symbolism of kissing the feet of Muslims shows submission and an unwillingless to fight for his faith.

Western Christianity as we know it is dead, a rotting carcass that needs a reformation. And a Crusade to boot.

Yes we should kill all non believers

> This could actually make a plausable gospel revision now-a-days and not many normies would notice

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

the catholic church always has been, and always will be for cucks.

Luke 9:54-56 faggot.

I'm agreeing with you retard. Non Christians and fake Christians deserve death

>Luke 9:54-56
Are you orthodox?

gnostic.

This. Church has become way too cucked for common folk and acts like your long lost daddy thats why so many roasties love church.

Luke warm christians are vomited, they deserve neither life or death, they're sent back to try again.

i should make it clear that churches are for cucks in general, no matter the denomination.