Is Alex Jones right? Is Trump at war with the Deep State?

Why did the CIA and the NSA turn on him? Did they not trust him after he botched the raid in Yemen and insulted them on twitter? Or because of him sending Flynn to talk to Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLzO-07D-0A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the "deep state" is basically an entrenched system that perpetuates the status quo. in trump's case, he can't act like the king of america without pissing off a lot of people and lose support of the rest of the power diffused throughout washington.

> Is Alex Jones right?

There's where you fucked up

I bet Alex Jones is a pedo too.
The entire Pizzagate conspiracy was designed to draw attention from the pedophilia culture of the alt-right.

because hes a fucking shill

Yes. Many members of the deep state are pedophiles and are going to jail soon.

how many levels of projection are we on now my dude?

>le deep state boogeyman xDDD
back to plebbit you normie cuck you gotta be 18 to post here

grow up

You tell me alt right Pedo on a chinese loli cartoon site?

Nice proxy leaf

You know how they are dude. Learn a new spooky buzzword and parrot it over and over. Fucking redditors, man.

SQUARE FLAG
Q
U
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

both organizations are filled with Obama-appointed political hacks, especially the CIA.

what is deep state? and how do I achieve it?

>after he botched the raid in Yemen

Post disregarded

WEED.

Ps. Did you ever dress up as a chicken in Amsterdam?

Why are you defending pedos? Fucking scum.

Who is this Alex Jones? He looks like a nice thick stick of 2% butter. Mmmm

The CIA has always been against him, they are hardcore for clinton.

Trumps guys are the FBI and DIA

I honestly think the NSA is for trump too but there could be internal conflicts

alex jones knows so much that he cant even tell us yet

youtube.com/watch?v=zLzO-07D-0A

>he botched the raid in Yemen
forgot trump was a soldier

nice shilling, almost seems real, there is a consolidated, organized deep state, and you know it.

and they are traitors btw, that deep state, doesnt work for the american people

No, Jones is a shill and sold out long ago. Everything he says is an effort to distract you from the real problems.

Agreed, they should be hanged.

*Japanese

The existence of the deep state is independent of Alex jones, think what you want of Alex, the deep state is real, and its organize, its not just "bureaucracy".

Alex jones is controlled opposition. He is married to a Jew media mogul and his house is literally a 100 million dollars. Fuck alex jones. He's here to make people think conspiracy researchers are insane

how can Sup Forums be so blue-pilled? its not about Alex Jones, each country has a deep state, they organize with each other, I would call it a deep global government.

Its a big international mafia

>i wonder why cartels still exist
>isis
>who launders the money
>worldwide media coordination
>drug war

The CIA deep state penetrated my rectum just yesterday and said they're just mad Trump made anime real

>He's here to make people think conspiracy researchers are insane

did you get your first computer yesterday?

I think we got dupped. Why does israel like Trump?

hi shills, keep making conversation so I bump the thread and you get exposed

babies first proxy

yes alex jones is right about this

but, the deep state is not attacking trump based on him or anything he did. they are taking him down because of the massive effect he is having red pilling the american and world population.

your in denial look into the information rican

> botched
> They brought him plans and he chose when to execute it if he wished
> botched by Trump

yes, even if he is a shill, which i doubt, the deep is real, Alex Jones isnt the first to call it out.

That's not a redditor, that's an actual CIA spook.

i really dont care about alex jones

the deep state, and deep global government, are real, i see it even in this tiny country

It's amazing how our bogey men always go after what we hold so precious?

Yawn..
>Summer normally ends in June
>oldfags don't give a fuck about this abovetopsecret shit tier thread

No.

shill alert...

"grow up" is a common trigger phrase from co-intel

>i wonder why cartels still exist
>isis
>who launders the money
>worldwide media coordination
>drug war

its not above top secret, it common sense

>oldfags

autist

only shilltards talk like that

it's amazing how the god damned morons working for the bogey man show up in your threads to tell you you're dreaming

Fuck off to Israel kike shill

Holy FUCK. So much shilling in this thread.

Yes Alex Jones is right. Alex Jones is /ourguy/. Alex Jones has always been our guy. Don't ever forget that.

Alex Jones' source on the war with the Deep State is Trump fucking himself as well as Steve Pieczenik (watch his videos on youtube if you're this far behind still).

Trump was at war with the Deep State before he became President. Just keep listening to Alex Jones if you don't understand the whole enchilada by now. It takes more than 4 hours really to catch up on the whole thing of a ground zero knowledge just from mainstream news standing.

fpbp

This.

I wonder, frequently, about how many layers there are to the onion.

I have no doubt that there are many competing forces lurking behind the scenes. Different countries certainly "feel" indescribably different beyond the culture and development.

hmm, a shill for whom?

Alex has gone full faux psychologist defending that pedophilia advocate jew homosexual milo.

Alex is less than a roach.

work with the CIA for a few years.

>Sup Forums thread about is deep state real
>fucking massive shilling operation in thread

Can we ban this faggot and his shills to /x/?

How the Fuck does he think we believe he's the opposition? With his y2k and fish-human hybrid alien bullshit

Alex Jones sucks Israel's dick

He doesn't give a fuck about reality. He uses trump or whoever, whenever to try to get views on his shitty website and podcast.

He's a giant turd in the punchbowl, when we want to be taken seriously, people will associate us with this Zionist cunt

t. shill

Alex knows...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

you are doing it wrong

>Did they not trust him after he botched the raid in Yemen

He did no such thing.

shills will shill

You're so brainwashed. Alex jones is controlled opposition. An agent provocateur and a shill

.gov

the cia are a bunch of hungry niggers that still follow obamas orders. thats why he hasnt left D.C .that motherfucker doesnt know his place. your retired nigger. go golfing

i wouldnt be surprised if a few heads roll because of their own faggotry. i also wouldnt be surprised if obama died in a car crash in a year

Alex is our dude. Always has been.

>Alex is a shill
>still somehow google fucked him $5 million dollars
>he is a double agent for the gov
>google must be in on it
>alex is a shill of the deep state

i thought you say conspiracies dont exist, and the deep state doesnt exist, .....and you say alex is crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

its funny, alex jones has been so attacked over the years that they made him unstoppable, no matter what "scandal" or conspiracy they come up with

Because a lot of them are globalist shills and Muslims.

Not rocket science.

Some /k/ bro's on here were saying Trump is really unpopular in the military too - Apparently they love Mattis and Pence and only voted for Trump on those grounds - and huge amounts of them voted for McMillan and Johnson.

They want open borders and a new cold war, the deep state is completely jewish and blackmails pedophile politicians to do their bidding. They're against Trump because they don't have blackmail material on him.

Alex Jones is a beta cuck. AC360 has the best news coverage

>NSA and CIA turned on him
>he botched the raid

The deep state was saddened it wasn't a bigger failure with many more deaths and great man died because of the trap which was set to discredit and smear a newly elected President.

>not knowing about the fish people

Blue pilled as fuck.

>Why did the CIA and the NSA turn on him?
Because CIA and NSA are part of (((Them)))

How could people have not figured this out by now?

THEY ARE THE FUCKING STRUCTURES THAT NEED TO BE DISMANTLED!

And of course they fear Trump and turn on him. He can't be bought, he can't be bribed.

Trump is as far as the eye can see the ONE AND ONLY chance for a possible dismantlement of the (((System))).

If his, and consequently our efforts fail, the (((System))) and their structures will have cemented themselves for an unforseeable time. After that, it'd be over for humanity.

Which branch? I call total b.s. Army and USMC worship Trump. Only niggers in the military aren't exited...

>No one talks about the terrorists being forewarned of the Navy SEAL's comning

You mean kikes?

oh yes he is not CIA at all

Your post doesn't even have the pretense of truth.

The "establishment" is older than the FBI, DIA, NSA, or CIA. Look at the money in your wallet. Designed before any of these agencies. Telling you a lot.

The establishment created all of those intelligence agencies. The establishment precedes them all.

Well, this what supposed military members on here were saying.

I did remember thinking it was strange, but there was that incident where SEAL team members were photographed and reported to the media by their fellow military members for having Trump/Pence flags on their vehicles.

>Why did the CIA and the NSA turn on him?

He's not part of the club, or in the case of someone like Obama, someone who's willing to do what the club tells him.

The intelligence services protect the twin pillars of American power: neoliberalism (open borders, cheap labor) and neoconservatism (blowing up other countries and taking their shit).

>the "deep state" is basically an entrenched system that perpetuates the status quo
yea that's not their job. transfer of power is exactly that.
anyone behaving under that premise belongs in the unemployment line, if not prison.

>The intelligence services protect the twin pillars of American power: neoliberalism (open borders, cheap labor) and neoconservatism (blowing up other countries and taking their shit).

you summed it all up perfectly

PAGE 10 IS GONE! I CAN'T CREATE A NEW THREAD!

it's a massive over-reach. they're employees of our employees--it's completely unacceptable.

>botched raid
>implying it wasnt a sabotage attempt

The CIA itself was born from MI6, itself born from centuries old intelligence networks connected to the most powerful people in history, from business to politics to royalty and religion.

It's an interesting history.

Just like in England with MI6, the CIA originally used to recruit from trusted members of the establishment for their officers. Hence many of them circling around the same elite private schools.

Trump is not causing any red pilling. Bill Cooper was bigger than AJ 20 years ago. And he went a lot further with the truth.

You have this illusion that society is brimming with blue pilled masses. But it's not true. The reality is that you are in a totalitarian society with a regime that regularly executes people who are articulate and have good intentions.

People act in degenerate or nihilistic ways because they are chasing away pain. They know what might be knew to you. Have known it a long time.

You are surrounded by red pilled people, but also surrounded by the stasi. It's hard to tell who is who, so most people keep quiet.

Like the story the Emperor's New Clothes, the establishment is fine as long as the social mooring holds. Once someone shatters the illusion, it snaps overnight. COINTELPRO is thus placed into position and allowed to operate primarily for the purpose of making you afraid and thinking you are some sort of crazy fringe minority.

But it isn't so. And it hasn't been for a long, long time.

Deep down, you know all this. 90%+ of the public thinks the government killed JFK. Ergo, 90%+ of the public believed in deep and pervasive conspiracy shit even back before 9/11.

The deep state didn't support Trump from the very beginning, why else do you think they would ruin a conservative spoiler independent candidate?

>alt right pedo
Is this how we shake the alt right label? Conflate it with pedophilia and then continue being race realists/ethnic nationalists.

they didn't turn any which way. there are different cultures in the institutions and most of their hostility takes the form of blackmail and leaks, since their specialty is information.

trump said he was going after leakers and five days later they forced him to fire flynn.

Hey uh, guys.

Party in ebin /PTG/ bread. Get in here.
>Party in ebin /PTG/ bread. Get in here.
Party in ebin /PTG/ bread. Get in here.

>

Actually that's not quite true.

Or at least, not how the Deep State view themselves - They believe that there needs to be a perpetuation of power and management - A country cannot be effective if it has an upheaval of plans and management every 4 years. Or at least that's their perspective. Members of the intelligence services have said a lot of their "frustration" stems from Trump and Flynn being combative, not listening to their advice and shutting them out of decisions, despite them being experts and experienced.

fucking christ. you're right.
umm wtf do we do when this place is gone?

board is fucked?

what is "the deep state"

>Many members of the deep state are pedophiles and are going to jail soon.

Same phrase being used for months.

The CIA doesn't want loose cannons in the white house

One of the most basic requirements of anyone active duty in the armed services (specifically Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, DOD) is to keep political opinions personal, or simply have none at all. This translates to not talking about politics online, or doing anything that will in any way affiliate any branch of the military with political bias (attending political rallies, making political speeches in uniform, using your service as political leverage)

Now, I'm not saying this is enforced so strictly that the thread must have been a lie, but I'm telling you, WHITE PEOPLE in the military are exited.

This lolcow didn't even know what Deep State is until Glenn Greenwald wrote an article about it two weeks ago.