Is he right Sup Forums

Is he right Sup Forums
More importantly, does he deserve to be attacked by black twitter for saying this
Would this justify punching him in the face ?

Who is this chick? But to answer your question, he's right. She's ugly. No need to glorify ugly girls and wrongfully call it beauty.

>says something online
>deserves violence
It's like you people are taking crazy pills or something

Freckles only look good on white women. She looks like a cunt.

If words drive you to punch someone, for any reason, you need to be gassed tbqhfamalam.

Fuck those niggers.

Her face looks like the back of my toilet bowl after a hard night of cheap beer

>Freckles only look good on white women.

Freckles do not look good on white women either. Telling people that freckles are beautiful was just the first subtle push of the same movement that has evolved into today's SJW body positivity cancer.

Just look at fashion modeling and advertising pictures from the 90s. Every other model was some weird looking freckled woman. That was before they started pushing the full blown ugly/fat/non-white is beautiful agenda.

I'm stalking his profile rn. He's literally getting a torn a new one by nigger twitter

That guy is Armenian.

We're like the niggers of "white people", so it doesn't even matter.

Freckles are cute on girls if they're not too bad, on guys they look look shit though.

Get out, nigger. Back to plebbit.

But on pic related it looks like a pile of shit

Black chicks always look like shit, even the touted beautiful ones are uggos without photoshop and a pound of makeup.

I wanna shit on this model's life. She and her fans need to realize that it's wrong to glorify ugliness as beauty.

i would

what is with these random fucking twitter posts from nobodies

Who gives a fuck all he did was roast some roastie
If she was white he might get a couple "sexist!!!!!" from some buzzfeed faggot but no one would care otherwise and it'd get 10000 reddit upboats on /r/roasted

Kind of cute

Kind of blind

fuck niggers and FUCK Beyonce

Only thing really weird about her is how her lips don't converge on a point at the ends of her mouth. Creeping me out