Ever notice how the media gives admission of guilt by flipping the narrative on the opposition?

Ever notice how the media gives admission of guilt by flipping the narrative on the opposition?

>Clinton Foundation scandal
>media responds by constantly bitching about Trump's tax returns

>Clinton under fire for colluding with Saudi Arabia
>media responds by pushing the God awful Russia garbage

>Democrat party literally collapsing on itself
>media responds by lynching Mike Flynn and Milo to make it appear like the right is filled with dissent

Just read an article linked on Drudge from some cuckservative, aka, some faggot neo-cohen never-Trumper in the (((intelligence community))) saying that there is a conservative civil war going on because of Milo.

This pattern has become predictable as fuck. How can we flip the script and play some 5D chess of our own?

Other urls found in this thread:

action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstream-media-accountability-survey/
breitbart.com/tag/george-takei/
twitter.com/jaketapper/status/834245775576199171
whitehouse.gov
greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
youtu.be/69XborXYkao
youtu.be/KxfRDfv9tM8
youtu.be/Vok-u0kLopM
youtu.be/TkSajyh2_40
youtu.be/dC4yEfEkNbg
youtu.be/wwsDbJ9K5Eo
youtu.be/F0rpawGF1mU
youtu.be/1Vx36dZKCZc
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
pastebin.com/7JXPkkw3
youtu.be/g5xs4vMx-fM
youtu.be/UZPCp8SPfOM
youtube.com/watch?v=kpN2mA2blVk
youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs
youtu.be/jNmTBESoJ1A
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8
pastebin.com/nygxu29R
youtu.be/QAYp8fUPYoE
medium.com/@DaleBeran/Sup
nrgiseternal.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whew new thread.

>implying the Media is playing 5D chess

The media is playing hungry hungry hippos, grabbing onto anything that might increase their score with absolutely no strategy. Trump is playing 12D chess. It's worked brilliantly. By saying these "incorrect" things, he forces normies to go out and look up the real statistics. That's how he's exposing them to the crime rates that illegals and niggers cause, to Sweden's refugee epidemic, and to Merkel's disastrous EU immigration policy.

The Media is just a petulant child throwing a fit because they aren't getting what they want. They know their way is dying and they're trying to take as many people down with them as possible.

I cant belive you just created a thread, image uploading is broken. No more new threads.

I seriously suspect the media and the other branches of government are gonna use Trump as an excuse to create a police state and they are stomping out agents of influence who have the platform to call them out. Once there is no one left to speak out, the government will start killing racists, nazis, bigots, xenophobes, and any other undesireable. We are the new gypsy's, jews, and homosexuals.

>I cant belive you just created a thread, image uploading is broken. No more new threads.
I am glad I you stated this, I thought I needed to restart my computer, and I don't want to do this, I will lose my 4chin tabs.

right wingers have all the guns and LE and military are predominantly right wing.

who's going to do the rounding up for them?

Everyone fill out this survey!

action.donaldjtrump.com/mainstream-media-accountability-survey/

Posting here cause the (((jews))) won't let me post a new thread

He's referring to Trump playing 5D chess, not the media

>media responds by constantly bitching about Trump's tax returns

hey where are trumps tax returns anyways

he said he was going to release them after getting elected

but then he said he doesn't need to release them because he got elected? what gives?

Ive noticed this in everything, they accuse, they flip EVERYTHING. Its fucking everywhere.

kinda like how the cuckservatives love pedos now?

Why does it matter? The people who want them are whining liberals.

You fucking faggots do not even realize how cucked you are to the right narrative. . Play the game, lose your money. I hope you all die

The Supreme Court upheld internment camps, which means the same people who put the japs in camps can put you in a camp.

History has proven that people in government will follow orders and every genocide within a country has been orchestrated by a government.

It's very simple. Our opponent is reactionary.

We bait them.

We make them indefensible to the general public.

Since we know our role as the villainous Alt Right we can use that to our advantage.

They view themselves as the moral equivalent of Gandhi and King. However we know they are basically the left is the same as Occupy Wall Street.

So we attract them to Occupy the Donald Trump State Park in NY outside of Westchester.

And of course it will end the same as last time or HWNDU. A complete farce.

We'll Say that the ALT RIGHT IS TURNING THE PARK INTO A NAZI SHRINE TO TRUMP!

All we would do is clean the place up a bit to bait them in.

And watch them wreck the place like woodstock. As soon as one bern out ODs, Police kick them out or whatever in their Occupation we declare victory.

transparency for the american people?

not like it really does matter, everyone knows he's been cheating on his taxes and has paid out shit all to charities for being a billionaire

THIS THREAD IS A FUCKING MEME GUYS THE IMAGE IS RELATED TO WHATS GOING ON RIGHT NOW WITH NO ONE ABLE TO MAKE NEW THREAD EXCEPT FOR THIS ONE GUY. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES. THIS MAY BE THE LAST THREAD BEFORE (((they))) SHUT US DOWN. "OH NO THAT SUCK" TRY CREATING A THREAD FAGGOTS WE LOST. GOODBYE.

Sup Forums harbor 2,

Sup Forums harder

They're definitely flailing with desperation.

Yep, flipping the narrative is an (((old trick))) and they're doing it here now.

Lots of shills flooding this board calling us shills.

it's standard alinsklite kikery.
the jew cries in pain as he strikes you.

this is the newest thread on Sup Forums, nobody can create new threads at the moment

THANKYOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE

WTF IS GOING ON

WITH THIS SITE

REEEEEEEEEEEE

>strange jew

If this is the end, I have wasted my life and have no regrets! MOOOOT

Doesn't the thread watcher still save your shit after a restart?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT COME BACK AND TAKE OVER JAP

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDS

>Image upload capability has been removed.

This is a declaration of war.
>>>>>>>>>>>This is a declaration of war.

Idk why we don't use our label to bait them more

We should get like every white supremacist and racist and bigot to full throatedly support shit liberals like and make Nazi memes out of it.

>Hey liberal, why do you enjoy the same stuff Nazi's are openly praising. Are you a bigot?

Lets kick everyone out of the left

No, he is still in audit and they were leaked anyway.

I've spent the last four weeks away from all this bullshit, and from the looks of it, I made the right decision. So tired of this stupid drama. Wake me when a nuke flies.

Yes I have. Constantly.

When you get your first glimpse into the concentrated and deliberate effort to destroy the west from within, you begin to see it everywhere.

It's true we're done for goodbye lads

pepehanginghimself.jpg

The Milo thing just exposes their hypocrisy and how the establishment can destroy almost anybody.

two nukes wasn't enough

>>Clinton Foundation scandal
>>media responds by constantly bitching about Trump's tax returns
>>Clinton under fire for colluding with Saudi Arabia
>>media responds by pushing the God awful Russia garbage
>>Democrat party literally collapsing on itself
>>media responds by lynching Mike Flynn and Milo to make it appear like the right is filled with dissent

PAY ATTENTION TO CNN GOY!!!!!

The Sweden shit made me research their statistics, the amount of grenade attacks is insane. Wtf is wrong with you Sweden?!

>The media is playing hungry hungry hippos

That's why I said the pattern has become predictable as fuck. The media is obviously the propaganda wing of the CIA. I thought the CIA would have more advanced means of manipulation, but they're beginning to look more and more like a one-trick pony.

>I cant belive you just created a thread, image uploading is broken. No more new threads.

I seriously tried like 50 fucking times, I didn't understand why.

There is a whole wiki page dedicated to grenade attacks in Sweden. Let that sink in.

How about the anti-Trump hillary supporting fagots who will obsessively whine about anything Trump and when called out on hillary's bullshit will say she's irrelevant. or the bernie supporter fucks who got lied and ripped of by the dnc, the media, hillary, and bernie. Some of the most anti-trump people I know will regurgitate and believe everything of those that conned them. like how fucking stuck on dumb are they. smug pretentious fucks too. wont ever admit they're wrong even when i use their own supported media

oh yeah i wanted to post that Breitbart breitbart.com/tag/george-takei/ i
is not covering george takei but fox news is
twitter.com/jaketapper/status/834245775576199171

>twitter.com/jaketapper/status/834245775576199171

oh myyyyyy

Last thread of Sup Forums

End of an era

Say your goodbyes now

Did it easy survey

A few tricky questions please dont Jew me trump

I suspect they're trying to stop it from getting out, that their soulsearching (((meme))) is a kikepsyop

reeeee i can't even upload images

mfw threads are being archived..

rip pol
rip Trump
rip usa
Putin have mercy on us

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
greatagain.gov/
donaldjtrump.com/
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump @ Black History Museum 2/21/17
youtu.be/69XborXYkao
>Gen McMaster picked for NSA 2/20/17
youtu.be/KxfRDfv9tM8
>VP Pence @Nato 2/20/17
youtu.be/Vok-u0kLopM
>Pres Trump Rally Melbourne FL 2/18/17
youtu.be/TkSajyh2_40
>VP Pence @ Munich Conf 2/18/17
youtu.be/dC4yEfEkNbg
>Maddog speaks at Munich 2/17/17
youtu.be/wwsDbJ9K5Eo
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #4 2/17/17
youtu.be/F0rpawGF1mU
>SCJ Alito swears in EPA admin Pruitt 2/17/17
youtu.be/1Vx36dZKCZc
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ
CONFIRMATION HEARINGS
pastebin.com/7JXPkkw3

FUN STUFF
>Marty McFly lands on our timeline
youtu.be/g5xs4vMx-fM
>Alex Jones gets high with Joe Rogan, redpilling ensues
youtu.be/UZPCp8SPfOM
>God Emperor Trump Was Born To Rule
youtube.com/watch?v=kpN2mA2blVk
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/jNmTBESoJ1A
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

honestly it's the basest of argument tactics: it's a literal "no u" style of diversionary, desperate obfuscation that will only serve to redpill more and more as they wake up to the reality of the lies they're fed

Greetings cockpears,

I was at Baltimore for the past couple of days. I spent most of the time down at the inner harbor, partaking in such activities as convincing old women that the lobster at Uno's pizza is fantastic and trying to make off with a young couple's dog. However, during the midday of this Thursday, I stopped into the nearby Best Buy. After browsing the aisles a fair bit, I noticed on thing:

Toasters. There were only like, 6 fucking toasters. SIX FUCKING TOASTERS. WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THE GODDAMN TOASTERS.

I asked the nearby sales associate what the fuck was this shithole's deal, and he gave me the usual "I'm sorry sir, any complaints should be given to our feedbacsaiofhaweuiofhsdnc" bullshit. I told that cunt patriot bastard to get the fuck out of "my city's Best Buy and that my taxpayer soup wouldn't bring his mother out of the mental institution". I don't know, my singed bread-induced rage was peaking and causing me to spew more than one angered nonsensical word-floods.

But seriously, WHAT GOOD IS BALTIMORE IF YOU CANT MAKE FUCKING TOAST? FUCKING MARYLAND. FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING CRAB SHIRTS AND YOUR FUCKING BOATS. FUCK.

So anyway, I'm sitting here with around 4 Best Buy flashlights. I would recommend them to you, Sup Forums, they're pretty good.

Old Bay Seasoning motherfuckers

future generations will read these posts, trapped in amber.. and weep

so this is the last thread of Sup Forums

see you space cowboy...

william_pierce.jp

I was wondering why text boards were removed.
Now I know.

Lads, these years have been fun and have filled me with tons of Joy. Although are time her may come to a end I want us all to remember all the fun times we had.

Last Thread on POL theme: youtu.be/QAYp8fUPYoE

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

It's happening here and in every other part of Sup Forums AFAIK. Ruined my Tuesday night.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Trump for president

That's not new user. That was made 7 hours ago.

I fucking warned them too buddy.

I really fucking hate how liberal alt-"righter" Sup Forums has become.

medium.com/@DaleBeran/Sup Forums-the-skeleton-key-to-the-rise-of-trump-624e7cb798cb#.ls8l7veb2

Well if it's the last bread I'm posting in it. This is user, tearfully signing off.

Been a pleasure shitposting with all the non-leafs.

NEW THREAD

FRESHLY BAKED

Rip Sup Forums

They mercy killed us

I love this place and I'll miss all of you. See you on the double side.

>freshly baked
>2 hours ago

Also not New lad.

Check out this site too. It has true freedom of speech.

nrgiseternal.com

You can create threads without image posting! Was this their whole plan?!?!?

>Thomas the Tank say he isn't clicking this that shit.jpg

I'm not clicking that shit.

Trust me. It's safe. It's a small conspiracy forum that's researching pizzagate too.

voat.co

Don't need tO.

New threads posting again.

no images so i guess we'll have to learn ascii
i'll trade this frog for an ascii jew
_____
@^@ / \
(\_/)

>nrgiseternal.com
I gave it a shot, it's legit. For some reason a format newer than this feels archaic, but it looks good.

Voat isn't reliable. As soon as people started looking at the WorldCorp vids it went down.

Isn't Voat a Reddit thing? I'm not going in to that cesspool.

And we're back. But seriously, fuck leafs.

The only problem is the boards are slow. It's a small community with only about 15 regular posters. Some members have been visiting us to bring traffic to it.

They are bound by Alinsky's rules.

No joke.

He is, unironically, a prophet to the left.

They won't show anything, all of his business info is out there. The way the press blast everything out of the water, I wouldn't release them.

Yeah, it's basically reddit. Someone mentioned in /qa/ that mods could be trying to prevent posted CP from sliding so feds could investigate.

Well I just tried to post and it failed, so no, we aren't back.

Is someone trying to post that shit here still? It's not 2005. Fucking Milo.

bump

I've heard that it's still posted in Sup Forums often. Their mod is a pedo. A leaf was begging us to help report it the other night.

This. "Accuse the enemy of what you are doing." It's Alinsky tactics 101.

What started OWS anyway, I heard it was Sup Forums but could it have been Soros?

Whoever can get the masses out like that to protest is probably sending an intimidating message. The whole "not my president" protest screamed - look we have control of the women, children and idiots.

Um. Where do we end up going? Are they really shutting us down?

On all boards? That's a bit extreme

>women, children and idiots
No need to be redundant m8

Disgusting, but I'd really be surprised if that caused a sitewide lockdown. Something batshit crazy must have been posted here in the last 90 minutes to justify a shutdown.

>Alinsky tactics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

Is there are counter to this shit? Can we use these same tactics?

It was just a theory. Nobody confirmed. I heard the order to prevent pics came straight from Hiro.

We move on to a different board. I've been interneting for 25 years and we always find a place.

maybe hiroshima is worried that if he blocks it on one board, the poster will just move to another

We have been posting pedo Instagram pics. That network is massive. The actor Waris Ahluwalia was connected to one of them. That guy is in a pic with Rachel Chandler. I doubt that triggered though.

Keep your sicko shit somewhere else and don't fuck up our board.