Alright, which one of you just threw a rock through my muslim refugee neighbor's window?

Alright, which one of you just threw a rock through my muslim refugee neighbor's window?

Other urls found in this thread:

rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/duisburg/dichter-qualm-ueber-dem-historischen-gut-boeckum-aid-1.6623369
i.imgur.com/4f1UcHK.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of all the posts that could've gotten through

i did, cuck. what you gonna do about it?

So how did you post a pic? Luck, great internet connection, or computer magic?

Holy fuck, a new post.

inafune couldn't let megaman go.

The window was already broken from so scored 3 points for getting a brick into the window hole.

Hey, Achmed. Watcha doin'?

wtf goes on here? What habbened?

The Jewish overlords are customizing the final threads.

This could be the end.

well...

is this the last thread on Sup Forums?

So, why can't anyone post pictures? ITT: we shun the Sup Forums servers.

Sup Forums is kill

repeating numbers confirm that Sup Forums is officially over. We leftypol now

Is this it, will weaponized autism finally be unleashed into the world causing an eternal rain of people from a Mongolian coloring book site to fill normiebook and retake Constantinople?

Nothing, good job user!

Because nobody can start new threads I thought I'd let you guys know Obama was hacking the elections. The story broke a few hours ago. There's an article on the dailycaller now.

Actually it was the Russians who hacked the elections silly rural and suburban retard

Seems so. I was about to make a thread, but now I'll just post here:

Good morning Sup Forums.

Thread from last night:
This happened last night just a few minutes from where I live, here's an official local news article about it (sorry, too lazy to pastebin that shit because it's in German, I'll explain what happened)
rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/duisburg/dichter-qualm-ueber-dem-historischen-gut-boeckum-aid-1.6623369

To disappoint you right away, it was not a terror attack of any sorts and I confused the sirens from fire department with ambulances, so I went to look near the hospital and didn't see shit.

> old stable belonging to a little medieval castle burned down
> police say they have no idea how the fire started
> fire dept says they don't know yet if any toxic fumes were released (the building probably has lots of asbestos in it, though)

Now the thing about this building complex is, it got bought by a scumbag investor group from Berlin some years ago who were going to tear it down but from what I heard they are negotiating with our city about the terms since the building sits in a water protection area... So yeah, the dots are not really hard to connect.

Still a minor happening since now there's tons of rubble, most probably toxic, and a hurrican is going to hit us tomorrow. Could be "fun" (well not really, I live right next to that thing).

push ALL threads past bump limit
......(\_/)
......( '_')
..../""""""""""""\======░ ▒▓▓█D
/"""""""""""""""""""""""\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/

stop Sup Forums censorship

I can go there later and take some pictures of the aftermath if anybody is interested. But right now the weather is pretty shitty and the upload function broken, so I'll have breakfast first.

Thanks for the update bÜrger

Go take some photos user. Either way, you guys clearly need some more cultural enrichment.

no images is kinda comfy desu

You're welcome. Thanks to the fuckers who claimed I'm just larping.

Will do, but as I said, weather is kinda bad right now.

Nope. Obama's DHS tried to hack the elections. In like 3 states so far. Georgia, Indiana, and some other state. I expect the list to grow.

I remember something like that on the still report like 3 months ago. Something about the DHS hacking itself or something.

I told you guys...

Putin gets the checkmate.

How many more Q.E.D. moments do you faggots need before you start to :panicBasket: because the fourth wall won't protect you from the Reign of Terror?

its been a great ride guys

godspeed

wew

This is the end for them. Magic will kill them, not us, this time.

This old dog has learned a few new tricks, and can manifest them in real life this time.

Technomancy.

Why my posts getting censored??? i.imgur.com/4f1UcHK.jpg

>current year
>drumpf is elected
>not throwing a refugee through your refugee's window

Intelligerence gathered by /x/ and other boards leaves no doubt that the 99chan admin "fubar" is the person responsible for the continuing DDoS attacks on Sup Forums. Sup Forums did nothing to deserve or invite this attack. But we will do everything to defeat it.

Today, no one can possibly claim that fubar is not responsible. And the attacks will not stop so long as 99chan is running.

If any 99chan users are reading this, I have a message for you. Our campaign is directed against your faggot admin and not against you. Come to Sup Forums and we will deliver the lulz and win you need. The day of liberation is near.

Anonymous has a duty to defend our people by uniting against traitors and lulzkillers. And tonight, as we have done before, Sup Forums and our allies accept that responsibility. Good night, and may God continue to bless Sup Forums.

Intelligerence gathered by /x/ and other boards leaves no doubt that the 99chan admin "fubar" is the person responsible for the continuing DDoS attacks on Sup Forums. Sup Forums did nothing to deserve or invite this attack. But we will do everything to defeat it.

Today, no one can possibly claim that fubar is not responsible. And the attacks will not stop so long as 99chan is running.

If any 99chan users are reading this, I have a message for you. Our campaign is directed against your faggot admin and not against you. Come to Sup Forums and we will deliver the lulz and win you need. The day of liberation is near.

Anonymous has a duty to defend our people by uniting against traitors and lulzkillers. And tonight, as we have done before, Sup Forums and our allies accept that responsibility. Good night, and may God continue to bless Sup Forums.