6:38

6:38

youtube.com/watch?v=G00zFuMxlIs

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/02/21/world/europe/stockholm-sweden-riots-trump.html?_r=0
express.co.uk/news/world/770010/Police-shoot-rioters-violence-erupts-no-go-zone-PM-denies-Sweden-crisis
edition.cnn.com/2017/02/21/europe/sweden-stockholm-riots/
amren.com/news/2016/03/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/
youtu.be/RrkzIN2eP0U
wellaware1.com/wp-content/uploads/jona-hill.jpg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113770696/#113778677
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw Sweden will never deal with its problems, regardless of how painfully obvious they become

>No correlation between crime and the color of your skin

I like this meme, I would post FBI crime statistics if gook moot payed the fucking image server bills

How can people get away with spreading that much of obvious disinformation and bullshit? At some level they got to know that they are lying their asses off and that people will take them to task for it.

The clickbaity title alone is one big target sign.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden.

Sup Forums is getting shut down.

They hand picked the last threads, racebaiting threads for you to respond to and get quoted on by CNN and the rest across our tombstone in Yiddish.

If i lay on my back in sit-up position my balls cover my ass hole

CNN RIGHT NOW

last thread on Sup Forums is also a cuck thread

There certainly is, but it isn't BECAUSE of the skin. I understand you said correlation, not causation.

My guess is it's a cultural/class-based source.

ENOUGH.jpg

How'd that purge go over there BR?

>TYT

NOPE, into the trash it goes

It isn't though.

There are probably just as many poor white people in the US as there are poor black people yet crime stats don't show similar levels of crime.

Quickly normalized. Notice it was only one irrelevant city.

You'd think so, wouldn't you? In fact, there's loads and loads and loads, frankly, tons more poor whites than poor blacks and we still always come in 2nd place when they tally up all the stats

> NOTHING

nytimes.com/2017/02/21/world/europe/stockholm-sweden-riots-trump.html?_r=0

express.co.uk/news/world/770010/Police-shoot-rioters-violence-erupts-no-go-zone-PM-denies-Sweden-crisis

Thanks for TRYING to correct the record.

You can still redpill normies in the comments you autist.

Autistically screeching in your Sup Forums safespace echo chamber does nothing to spread the message.

if this is my last post on pol, just want it to be to you

i love you German bro
hail our people

Fake news.

One person you will never see walk through a muslim hellhole ghetto like Malmo, or any ghetto for that matter: (((Ben Mankiewicz)))

I'd also love to see Ana Kasparian spend a week in the Calais refugee camp without any bodyguards.

Can you imagine the smile on poor, innocent Sven as the soil is heaped in, cold against his face. He is warmed when the migrants start pissing on it, and then all is dark, as the ground compresses his chest to nothingness.

Russians clearly hacked these migrants.

edition.cnn.com/2017/02/21/europe/sweden-stockholm-riots/

Does that please CTR or is cnn also fake news?

hence, why I included culture in that statement

> crime stats
> statistics

Now you KNOW that's racist you pig, check your math privilege.

mine rest on the crest of my round ass cheecks. I do lots of running and squatting.

It doesn't have to be 100% cultural. It could be a mix of culture and biology, or it could be a cultural predisposition born from biology.

I do highly doubt that the bottom 20% of whites in terms of poverty have crime rates comparable to blacks.

Looking at Germany, it's wealth inequality and crime rates between states I see no way for class to be the factor which accounts for the huge differences in crime rates between the races.

Come home white man.

amren.com/news/2016/03/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/

That's not a very exact science as they say.

Thanks for the info.

Good thing no one's saying it's based on their skin color huh?
It's based on culture.
You know what else is part of culture?
Their religion!

The Young Turks are fucking retards. Each and every one of them.

Women run the country, what do you expect?

Don't they have a king?

King Cuck. Most of the ministry is made up of women.

Mate we have to kill liberals

Seriously

ignore your instincts and trust this Leon Trotsky clone, good goyim

I give it less than 5 years before there is a legit Swedish refugee crisis of Swedes fleeing their own country.

They won't get past our walls and Canada won't take them because they aren't brown.

I was born in Europe and have been planning on moving back for a few years.
I appreciate the comment and I will come back home to my people
Stay safe and I wish you many blessings

I wish you a good life and much happiness.

Underrated

>there is nothing about your religion that makes you commit a crime

So your beliefs and ideas and core values don't have any influence on if you're going to commit a crime?

Ask yourself: Who is more likely to lynch a black man? A member of the KKK or a Quaker?

Now ask yourself: Who is more likely to fly a plane into a building? A Jain or a Muslim?

The answer to both questions should be obvious.

Well obviously the Quaker will be a traitorous deserter and the Jain will be such an inept pilot that he can't help but fuck up and crash. Don't be such a dipshit.

>Also

Did Sup Forums get fixed yet or not?

no I still can't post and it's pretty frustrating because I have some steamy hot shitposts to spew forth

Disgusting

Dislike the video

*hugs*
As long as am with my people I'll have happiness. regardless of how long I live, my life would have had meaning.

Praise Ford a fresh batch of Bronstein's are ready. Looks like this one had too much alcohol added to his incubator.

>muh correlation does not imply causation
>being mentally retarded has no impact on your ability to get a job

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Russia, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

>My guess
kys

>The Young Turds shit out fake news

what a surprise

Why can't we post images?

Sup Forums is being shut down

THIS IS THE LAST THREAD OF Sup Forums SHITSKINS BURNING DOWN THE WEST HOW FUCKING FITTING.

Doesn't work on Sup Forums either.

Except blacks are violent in multiple parts of the world. Each of those places has a different culture, yet they still end up violent. It's because race has an influence on culture, which has an influence on violence.

every single board is now controlled because you cant't upload an image to start a new thread Sup Forums is kill.

THIS IS THE LAST THREAD OF Sup Forums BEFORE TOTAL OBLITERATION SHITSKINS BURNING DOWN THE WEST HOW FUCKING FITTING.

Because of Russian hackers.

PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE
PAGE 10 IS GONE
>PAGE 10 IS GONE

it's probably just maintenance, happened about 3 weeks ago

>6666
you just had to meme it

>there was already a crime problem
>that makes it okay to add more people who will commit crimes

gone?

what is this "gone" you speak of?

this is the internet, its all archived.

lol. you can see them lying to themselves in their head before they start spewing the bullshit kike lies.

and
>race is skin color and not linked behavior
WEW, it's their nigger skulls, and yes they're retarded savages who are not capable of better

why the fuck am i unable to post

ok that went through. When I try to post a screenshot of me trying to upload a thread regarding page 10 being gone i get a weird error. Wtf is going on?

i feel dirty now fuck you OP

I hope you'll come back before it's too late.

Good Night. I have to go now.

>lack of economic opportunities
Do leftists really believe this? That shitskins are eager to work, and whitey is preventing them? Why bring in a shit ton of people if you're just going to oppress them

So

was it pizzagate or sweden that finally triggered (((them))) to taking out pol?

Is this truly the end Sup Forums?

Shall we have one last song?

youtu.be/RrkzIN2eP0U

>ok that went through. When I try to post a screenshot of me trying to upload a thread regarding page 10 being gone i get a weird error. Wtf is going on?
Image server is down.
BS. It's all of Sup Forums.

Well, it's better than the whole site being frozen.

The world shall be remade throught fire. And our victory will last thousands of years. Let the fire rise.

>mfw comments

how can you not doubt yourself with that kind of reaction

bullshit, Sup Forums only shut down in progress
>no new threads
>no pics allowed
This is the last thread of Sup Forums, enjoy. Didn't you see the spicer today promise a crack down on hate speech?

FUCK WHITEY

She would end up so full of refuse semen, her rat-Armenian nose would inflate to its original shape.

wtf I love our anti white immigration policies now

Could be because of white house insider

Name 1 country where black people aren't more violent.

I'm hoping to get all my finances sorted in a few months (selling property, taxes etc) and I'll be moving to NW Europe, hopefully Deutschland. Take care and we'll make it through these troubled times.

Kek

>Trumpanzees starting riots by thinking that Muslims start riots

despicable

Lilliput

australia will take em, no shitskins though

I don't fuck with trash period. if you want to go argue with trash fanatics, go right ahead

still saging

no new threads?
no image posting?

>push ALL threads past bump limit
......(\_/)
......( '_')
..../""""""""""""\======░ ▒▓▓█D
/"""""""""""""""""""""""\
\_@_@_@_@_@_/

stop Sup Forums censorship

fo real tho TYT is so fucking bad its actually good for us

we should fund them so they do even more damage with stuff like this

There's this strawman that the left keeps using, which is that the evil right wingers somehow think that the problems in Sweden are caused by Syrian refugees who came after 2015. Then they keep using the word 'refugee' as if the somalis and iraqis causing all this crime in Sweden didn't originally come there as refugees

I mean this is pretty sad even by marxists standards

so this is the end.

Read this guys additions to the collage of pictures. wellaware1.com/wp-content/uploads/jona-hill.jpg I think he's leading this.

THis is like blaming me for people down the road or soemthing,that hate me.

this

those retards really believe those problems will get better even when Sweden is importing people from the areas that causes the problems today to begin with

All those dissatisfied Trump voters in Sweden, right?

That's a city numbnuts.

I sincerely hope the people of Sweden wise up to the trickery their government has been playing on them, but I realize that they probably won't. At least stop them from coming in, if NOTHING else

>Jew

>bullshit, Sup Forums only shut down in progress
Yeah nah.

Either way.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113770696/#113778677

We can post here if it all gets shut down.

This is the Sup Forums archive. It appends post to threads and is rather fast.