Slavs fell for the "white brotherhood" meme

>Slavs fell for the "white brotherhood" meme
>they have been exploited and plotted against for eternity by their white "brothers"

wake up bratia moi, slavs are being murdered in droves in england by your ''white western brothers''

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4rg8innCuN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did he mean by this?

This is the best thread to end Sup Forums with.

And this is how it ends...

With an
>x
>white

Thread. Should've saw this coming.

Just more divide to rule bullshit bot

wut? is Sup Forums kill?

>Bulgarians
>white

You're Turko-Bulgar-Thraco-Slavic rapebabies. You were never white to begin with.

Yes. It only works to respond to threads. No images, no new threads....

Slavs are not an ethnic group.

Balgariq is rather similar to the Greeks than the Slavs from the north.

>i started the last Sup Forums thread ever
goodbye friends :(
i will wait you all and turn of the lights

What the fuck is happening? Am I the only one who can't upload images?

I love you Bulgaria, you were always White, no matter what I said. Give the roaches hell!

This is what happens when you cut server costs

Cool include me in the pol thread graveyard screenshot I'll see you all at r/the_hillary remember guys share blue and keep on shilling.

RIP Sup Forums

You taught me so much, you entertained my insane thoughts, we changed the world together, we developed the philosophy of the new standard for men. We became the übermensch as we defined our own moral codes.

My brothers in arms for the war of sanity.

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky or of Zinovieff ... or of Krassin or Radek — all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commission for Combating Counter-Revolution [the Cheka] has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing

youtu.be/4rg8innCuN4

Sup Forums is down too

It looks like Hiroshimoot is going for all the Sup Forums strongholds

Get ready for Sup Forumsharbor 2.0

This is fucked. Goodnight

The entire site is fucked atm.

we are to big to dissolve, even if this place gets 404d we will find each other again. maybe not in a month or two but we will and theres only one think we will say:
>Sup Forums is aways right

This better fucking be bait, if not goodnight you faggots...

someone post outer benis discord invite :D:D:D

shit

We will my friend, we will. Let's meet on the other side.

>Nigger nigger, build wall, fuck mohammed.

I want to go out on a good note!

fuuuuucckk its happening

How can a Bulgarian fall for the white brotherhood meme when they're not even white?

You ended Sup Forums with a worthless thread slandering the Cro-Magnons.

Congratulations, you piece of shit.

Don't be so shitty about beaners. They're dreamers after all!

BIG BULGARIAN COCK

just go to 4+Sup Forums in the meantime.

sssshhhh! It's a secret club!

IT'S NOT JUST Sup Forums FAGGOTS. Every board is down. If Sup Forums goes, Sup Forums goes

Sad!

Is this it? Are we the lastfags?

How fucking new are you? This isn't the first time this happened and it certainly won't be the last.