Prediction

I'm going to try and condense this into as few words as possible.

All of Trumps promises will come into fruition: no taxes for low-wage earners, infrastructure oriented fiscal stimulus, the Wall and increased military spending. However it will come at a cost.

Donald Trump will enact Martial Law in order to achieve it. All the pieces are in now place.

All national debt that Obama has accumulated over a 8 year period is twice the national debt of all presidents before him. This of course stemmed primarily from the GFC of 2008. However the GFC started almost a decade ago, and the constant increments from govt deficit spending do not seem to be slowing down.

Now, how on earth does all of this printed money not stimulate the stagnating US economy? The added debt does not seem to be increasing GDP at the same speed as it did. The economy is grinding to a halt, especially without increased government spending.

The civil unrest and uncertainty following Trumps inauguration doesn't seem to be going away especially with money flowing into pressure groups from transnational corporations.

The trigger to the enactment of the suspension clause (read Martial Law), will be another financial crisis, bigger than 2008. This will give Trump the perfect opportunity to do all the things he promised to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GEwuGHFF7qE
usdebtclock.org/
dayattherange.com/?page_id=3667
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

sooo buying a house right now = bad idea?

sooo now would be a bad time to buy a house?

There is a large chance of a correction in the market according to the PE shiller index. (I took this from another thread that some user posted).

The stock market is overvalued and the Fed is trying to hike rates. I would say it's a pretty risky thing in the short term.

why not just capitalism?
why martial law?
capitalism always works

US national debt, aka Treasury Bills, are soaked up by foreign governments to buy oil (petrodollar).

But the yuan-gold-oil axis of Saudi/Iran/Russia China is challenging the petrodollar.

Saudi/Iran/Russia sell oil to China. China buys with Yuan. Saudi/Iran/Russia exchange that Yuan for gold in the Shanghai Gold Exchange.

Other governments will follow suit and dump US treasuries for Yuan. More T-Bills means dollar will crash. Dollar crash will stoke inflation.

youtube.com/watch?v=GEwuGHFF7qE

Buy guns/ammo.

>martial law
Doubtful unless the economy and law and order collapses first

usdebtclock.org/

As of this post, over 61k USD per citizen, over 166k USD per taxpayer and the deficit spending is still going up.

Because, the US will never pay its national debt which is only accelerating at this point.

There's only default or hyperinflation.

A new thread! Is image posting back up?

No? What the fuck?

Just don't go overboard with it and don't blow all your cash.

I don't think martial law is coming but the economy is definitely not in a good spot despite the market height. Great thread the other day about the widespread stock buybacks to inflate eps.

>inb4 valid reasons for stock buybacks

Yes but it's at unprecedented levels, getting worse, and a lot of it is solely for the inflated stats.

What is the graph of?

That's why I talked about another upcoming financial crisis.

The social unrest fueled by pressure groups is already getting quite influential. The country is also very divided.

Didn't mean to link it like that but the bottom reply will get you to the other thread.

Price to earnings ratio of SP500 companies.

PE historical average is about 16, now its at about 29. A correction towards the mean of 16 or less would mean a 50%+ drop in the SP500 and the DOW Jones.

It would take the global economy with it.

Hope those cucks are ready for a nuclear war then

>166k per taxpayer
Damn I'd have to go on a payment plan just to pay that shit off.

HOLY SHIT. I USUALLY DON'T CALL PEOPLE SHILLS OR CTR FOR HAVING LEFT WING OPINIONS BUT THIS IS THE MOST OBVIOUS SHILLARY I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

so in the CW show "Legends of Tomorrow" someone travels back in time and arms the british with M16's during the revolutionary war.

But, if the british won using those weapons, would their guns disappear as soon as they won?

Eugene Stoner couldn't have made the M16, and it wouldn't have been the standard rifle for US forces, without America existing.

This proposes so many new issues with Time Travel that I might never sleep again.

kek

why

i have not said anything against trump

> new issues

Simple paradoxes like this have been described and pondered for ages by guys like da vinci, tesla, etc.

but if they won, and the guns never existed how could the person described gone back and armed them with guns that never existed.

its a new timeline. the weapons wouldn't disappear and would still be consistent with multiple universes theory.

traveling back in time would cause a change in the timeline he travels to

why not just capitalism?
why martial law?
capitalism always works

Martial law is when the military runs the government. You'd think somebody living in a country that spent 40 of the last 100 years under martial law would know that.

I'll forgive him for being a tyrant as long as he uses his power to keep America white.

Where did I say it wasn't?

I'm saying the social unrest will be so huge he will take things into his own hands as CIC.

So....... gold?

Bitcoin

Considering their amount of preparation for a nuclear war, including training of citizens to get to the bunkers and survive in them, the only cucks able to survive a nuclear war right now are the russians.
In fact, their whole doctrine is not merely surviving the prime strike, but waging a conventionnal war after.

For the USA ( and all others nuclear powers ), the nuclear option is the last step, a last "fuck you" after embracing your death.
To the russians it's the first step, the start of the war.

Why? I have gold and silver I can hand to someone. I can't hand most people bitcoins.

So? People have phones right? Send them that way, like a hand off.

If you're worried about no power/internet, then you need to stock up on guns and ammo, not gold.

Checked.

Just make sure to keep them well oiled.

dayattherange.com/?page_id=3667